Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Haul Stars

MAGNIFICENT MARCH MADNESS HAULS!

Hi ladies and gents,

In keeping with the haul tradition, I thought I'd go ahead and start one for March! I can't WAIT to see all your fun and colorful goodies for the upcoming Spring season Smiley Happy.

This post is welcome to all, and as lilahtov said, a haul is a haul no matter how small Smiley Happy.

Snip20140301_1.png

Re: MAGNIFICENT MARCH MADNESS HAULS!

And I got these babies:

dr. martens.png

upload_2428528142023685192.jpg

I got the galaxychic palette last year its so beautiful, ive abandoned it though  T_T ever since i got my chocolate bar and naked 3 lol now i got new sleek palettes, so shes just there waiting for me to one day use her again haaha

Galaxy Chic palette and this brush set ( arrived today after I already took all the pics of the madness haul ) are, actually, for my "lil" niece. She's not so little anymore, lol, she's 18... but she will always be my little niece Smiley Happy She has just started exploring makeup, and never used any kind of makeup brushes, so I just wanted to provide her with some tools to play around and practice Smiley Happy But those colors in the palette are very pretty, though. I think I'll have to try them out and get them for myself, as well Smiley Happy

You are such a good aunt!!

Wow what a haul!! Smiley Happy

I've been staring at that REN Cleansing Water for a while, how do you like it?

Thanks. I went a little nuts ( it's my birthday month after all, and I'm celebrating my b-day the whole month... I guess Smiley Very Happy ) ), and I'm not quite done yet, either Smiley Happy

I haven't, actually, tried REN Cleansing Water, yet... except on my eyebrows. I was experimenting with Anastasia the other day, and took the brow pen, brow powder and pomade off with it without any problems. I like it so far. It's very gentle on the skin, but it does the job. But I'll let you know some more when I try it properly Smiley Happy

I love that purse, it's so pretty! I Have never tried Mac lipsticks before what are they like?

Thank you, the Super One Smiley Wink

I absolutely love MAC's matte and retro matte lipsticks. They are gorg and great quality. They stay put all day, don't move around, which is very important to me. ( I hate creamy, shiny, slippery mess on my lips! Grrrr! ) Some of them are bit more drying than some others, but all in all - they are great. Satins are not bad. The rest of the formulas ( amplified, amplified cream, cremesheen, frost, glaze, lustre ) not so much. I personally don't like them. But, I generally like only matte lipsticks, so I don't think I'm really competent to comment on them Smiley Happy But, you should definitely try them.

Beautiful haul, lyravega! That's a great crossbody bag (wish I had this for school)!!

And happy birthday! Heart

Aw, thank you, Jenpred :heart:

That cross body bag has immediately become my fav bag!!! It is simply awesome. Beautiful AND practical. ( when I don't really need my huge hobos and totes which I always drag with me everywhere, because I always carry gazillion things with me Smiley Very Happy ). I'm completely in love with it!

Love the bag tooSmiley Happy 

I have Pink Plaid Smiley Happy It's a lovely pink! Enjoy your awesome haulage!

CrayzeeRN i got my sleek palettes today they are very nice and need a base to make the colors pop! love them

Heres a pic i did today using them  Smiley Happy

Oh wow!! Those colors are so vibrant! Did you have to use a white base underneath to get that effect?

Very pretty, thank you for posting! Smiley Happy

Yes i always use a base, NYX milk pencil or Macs painterly paint pot.. but i used nyx base Smiley Very Happy

march haul.jpg

Here's mine! No more until April...well unless I can miraculously get my hands on the new Chanel Perfection Lumiere Velvet! Ventured into some drugstore products this month too! 

Sephora:

Clear and Black Duo Lash Glue

Beauty Blender x2
Fresh Face Wash
Josie Maran Argan Cleansing Oil
Hourglass Ambient Blushes in: Diffused Heat, Luminous Flush, Radiant Magenta, and Mood Exposure
UD Revolution Lipstick in Cat Fight (THANK YOU to all you ladies who recommended this as a Dupe for Guerlain Provocative...it is 100% identical!!!)
MUFE Mist and Fix

Perks:

UD Lip Gloss
Living Proof Perfect Hair Day

NARS:

ITA brush (my second!)
Laguna Sample

MAC:

Mineralize Skin Finish

Pretty and Cute:

Assorted Korean sheet masks
Skin Food Peppermint Pore Peel Off Mask
Hoilka Holika Lashes
Lioele Eyebrow Brush

Sigma:

Traveling Case
Travel E25
E55
E20
E45

Chanel:

Perfection Lumiere (re-stock)
Poudre Universelle libre (re-stock)

Drugstore:

Wet and Wild Comfort Zone Palette
Covergirl 3 in 1 Outlast Foundation
Revlon Just Bitten Lip Stain Balms x2

Other:

Lash Holder
Brush Guard

Samples:

Buxom Foundation
Josie Maran Foundation
DNA Moisturizer
Phyto Conditioner
Skin BB Cream
YSL Rebel Nudes

what drugstore did you get that lash case from? 

i've seen them selling it at house of lashes but i'm always spending to much money to add on $6 more lol

I actually got it at my local Korean market, but it was a$6.99 so your getting it cheaper! 

Whoa nice <3

Oh my word, GREAT haul gongju87! Is the Perfection Lumiere Velvet a new foundation? What's the finish?

Yes! It's part of their Spring collection, and will be a permanent product. The finish is matter than perfection lumiere, and is supposed to be a liquid to powder finish! So, perf for oily skin...or at least that's what I'm hoping! If Perfection Lumiere was better at controlling oil during the day it would be my HG! So maybe perfection lumiere velvet is the one?? Smiley Very Happy