Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Haul Stars

MAGNIFICENT MARCH MADNESS HAULS!

Hi ladies and gents,

In keeping with the haul tradition, I thought I'd go ahead and start one for March! I can't WAIT to see all your fun and colorful goodies for the upcoming Spring season Smiley Happy.

This post is welcome to all, and as lilahtov said, a haul is a haul no matter how small Smiley Happy.

Snip20140301_1.png

Re: MAGNIFICENT MARCH MADNESS HAULS!

Look at all those goodies Smiley Happy

D@mn, girl! Impressive haul you got there! lol. Enjoy everything!

My Nordstrom Burberry Haul!

I got the Mocha eyeshadow quad, the Plum Pink eyeshadow quad, and Cameo blush.

The GWP was the large Burberry case with some foils and perfume vials in it and a mini lipstick!

Snip20140317_2.png

Such classic/neutral colors, yet so, so stunning!

Thanks! I absolutely love my haul! I only had a blush and 1 single eyeshadow from Burberry before so this feels like my first real Burberry haul!

Smiley Very Happy. How does a quad compare to the single shadows? I remember reading somewhere that the quads are still good, but not as fabulous as the single shadows. Is that true?

That's been my experience. The quads are good,  but not the smooth-as-silk buttery goodness that you get from the single shadows.

Starletta is right- I have 1 single eyeshadow and it is absolutely amazing. The quads are nice, but not as nice as the single shadows though. It is still pretty good!

Those are oh so beautiful!

Ahhh... I need to find a good Burberry SA because... GWP!

I think you'll love everything you try.  I've become a Burberry-a-holic since I tried my first shadow.

It is amazing! I love it- so sad that I didn't get into Burberry sooner!

*drool* that middle shade is gorg! 

Gah this makes me want to try Burberry cosmetics SO BADLY!  I have only heard good things about the brand, and their shadows make me drool.

It is amazing! I have a few samples of the foundation. I might go back and get some more when I am done with the many bottles I am currently using!

I loved the foundation too! The SA gave me a handful of samples (each good for 2-3 applications) and other than a light odor (which really doesn't bother me), I REALLY like the foundation. The No.4 shade is probably the best match I've ever had. 

Very nice. I wonder if/where/when that Burberry case arrived and if it's available at all Nordstrom? 

So awesome. Smiley Very Happy

It is offered online right now! It came with the large case and a mini perfume. The SA was nice and added a bunch of foils and perfume vials to it as well! Smiley Happy

I just saw the Nordstrom GWP email today - there's so many right now! That's a great case though. 

Isn't Nordstrom doing triple points? Or did that already come and go? 

Triple points until March 23rd! Smiley Happy

How did I miss this haul picture?! Great haul, Missie!!! Carry on with your Burberry obsession, because this girl ain't stoppin' ya! Smiley Wink

Gorgeousssss

4 Replies