Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Haul Stars

MAGNIFICENT MARCH MADNESS HAULS!

Hi ladies and gents,

In keeping with the haul tradition, I thought I'd go ahead and start one for March! I can't WAIT to see all your fun and colorful goodies for the upcoming Spring season Smiley Happy.

This post is welcome to all, and as lilahtov said, a haul is a haul no matter how small Smiley Happy.

Snip20140301_1.png

Re: MAGNIFICENT MARCH MADNESS HAULS!

I have been saving my money for my birthday. So, i have not 'shopped' since December 29. But the other day my friend went into sephora for something or another and i picked up a single stila kitten eyeshandow 

Okkk so i have issues...dont judge :/ lol

image.jpg

*YSL Rouge Volupte Silky #9 Caress Pink

*Givenchy Mini #202 Rose Dressing (promo)

*Buxom Gloss Mudslide (sample)

*Maybelline #100 Petal Plush (gift)

*UD Revolution Native (gift)

*MAC Dreaming Dahlia

*MAC Naked Bud

image.jpg

This purchase is all Jaclyn Hill's fault-

*F86

*F80

image.jpg

*Hourglass Luminous Flush Blush

*Guerlain Meteorites in 2 Clair

*MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Stereo Rose 

*Origins Checks and Balances Face Wash

The rest are samples, promos or GWP-

*Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer 

*Dior Mascara Kohl Black

*Marc Jacobs Blacquer 

*Elizabeth & James Nirvana Black & White

*Gucci Black for Men

*Tory Burch

All those lippies!!!!That Givenchy promo is so tiny and adorable. How do you like the Maybelline? I hear a lot of people comparing it to the YSL Glossy Stains. I'm kinda tempted to give them a try.

Yea i love the color for the Givenchy. <3

i really like it my friend got it as a gift for me to pair with the UD Native if not i would have never noticed it...or not any time soon. Lol and im enjoying it. Really buttery and love the smell.

Nice haul! I really like MAC Dreaming Dahlia and I love my Hourglass blush! I have Diffused Heat, but I'm curious about Luminous Flush! How do you like it?

im in love with Dreaming Dahlia!!! And i posted a swatch above that includes Diffused Heat and Luminous Flush...I personally like Diffused Heat better.

Oh em gee lippies and hourglass and magic balls and origins *hyperventilates and squishes face against computer screen trying to look closer*

I'm not judging, I'm loving Smiley Tongue If I ask nicely, do we get swatches?? Smiley Very Happy Dreaming Dahlia looks gorgeous!

I meant to post these way earlier today but a family emergency came up. But here they are...

image.jpgleft to right-

YSL #9, UD Native, MAC Dreaming Dahlia, MAC Naked Bud And Givenchy #202

image.jpgleft to right- 

MAC Stereo Rose, HG Luminous Flush and ive also included Diffused Heat and Mood Exposure. 

When i saw Dreaming Dahlia ins store the first time it didnt get my attention, then I saw it again and was like "ewww too bright" i tried it on and needed to be mine!!! <3

Holy wow. Now I need both of those MAC shades!

I see Dreaming Dahlia in my future!! So pretty!

Thank you for all the swatches, you are awesome! <3 Smiley Happy Hope everything is ok with the family emergency!

So beautiful right? Smiley Happy

unfortunately things went sour. How do u tell a 4, 11 and 18 year that their dog is dying. I was crying more than them. The poor doggy passed away last night Smiley Sad 

Aww I am so, so sorry Smiley Sad Losing a pet is very hard. I will keep you and your family in my thoughts.

yea i havent lost my own pet yet but they become part of the family. Thank you.  

Nice haul!!

I'm thinking about getting the YSL in caress pink, how do you like it?

I can't decide between Caress Pink and Pink in Confidence and Opera rose! Smiley Happy

I love it! I want to get all the colors now. Smiley Wink i want to get opera too. 

Cant wait for chic week!!

Same here!

I'm officially YSL lipstick-aholic. I first tried them in February and now I have fuchsia in rage, nude beige, violet icognito and peach passion. And I just can't enough! Nothing compares Smiley Happy I kind of feel bad for all my other lipsticks now, I'm totally neglecting them now Smiley Sad
I have a feeling chic week is going to be a fun week!

I recently discovered them too. And im in love. I have 2 so far Smiley Happy

i have so many lippies too Smiley Sad

How different is Stereo Rose from Luminous Flush? I bought the latter, but I held off on Stereo Rose because I thought they would be too similar.

After a hellish last 3 days at work, I came home to find my YSL glosses had arrived. Hooray! I got the colors 103 Opium Persan and 205 Rouge Shantung and they are GORGEOUS. I didn't realize the wand tip is actually bent/curved when viewed from the side, but it really does seem to make for a smooth application. Who has these in other colors? Enable me please! Smiley Happy

photo 3.JPGphoto 4.jpgphoto 5.JPG

I have it in 49 Terriblement Fuchsia and I loooove it. I have 3 more on my wish list Smiley Happy

I thought the tip was silly at first, but the smaller one is supposed to be used for your upper lips, and it actually works great!

I hate glosses because they make my lips dry and peel-y, but this gloss is amazingness. 

Which 3 do you have on your wish list? I'm eyeballing 102 Rose Satin and 206 Fuchsia Oran.

1 Reply