Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Haul Stars

MAGNIFICENT MARCH MADNESS HAULS!

Hi ladies and gents,

In keeping with the haul tradition, I thought I'd go ahead and start one for March! I can't WAIT to see all your fun and colorful goodies for the upcoming Spring season Smiley Happy.

This post is welcome to all, and as lilahtov said, a haul is a haul no matter how small Smiley Happy.

Re: MAGNIFICENT MARCH MADNESS HAULS!

Agree with all of you! I have it in Rose Quartz and it's indeed a wonderful blush Smiley Very Happy!

Oh my gosh, I LOVE those YSL blushes! I have three of them that I wear all the time. I was hoping for some new ones for the spring and even checked my local Sephora today, but it was still the same four in the display. 

BAM! Smiley Happy nice work beethousand

I spy a YSL lippie that may or may not have been generously gifted to me previously... Smiley Wink

The mini Sens'Eyes is sooo cute!

Highlighted

Hot blank guys... I feel bad but this is part two of my haul and someone asked for pictures sooo that's what your getting. It kind of exploded too because I decided to go to Sephora today.

This is the collective haul! Smiley Tongue I have more pictures but I feel awkward blowing up a page with close ups/others unless someone asks. haha!

~ NuMe Titan 3 & Silhouette

~ Coastal Scents Go Palettes Cairo, Moscow, & London

~ Coastal Scents Fall Fest Palette

~ Garnier Foaming Cleanser

~ L'oreal True Match foundation

~ Elf St. Lucia (for s&g)

~ Covergirl Lash Blast

~ Too Faced Milk Chocolate Soleil

~ Nars Niagra

~ Tarte lippie in Tipsy

~ Sephora Lip liner in clear

~ Clinique cheek pop in peach pop

~ UD Feminine Palette 

~ UD Naked 2

~ Lots and lots of samples!

I asked! I did! I did! Hot dog! Got me all excited and what not! Whoooooooooooo!

Smiley Very Happy My photography sucks though Smiley Tongue I really really really wanted to go through all of the pictures I got... buuuut I didn't Smiley Tongue There were a lot.

Still feels no shame.

Loooooveeee NARS Niagara!!

I've been looking forward to getting it for a while. It's sooo pretty! Smiley Very Happy

TF's Milk Chocolate Soleil is one of my HGs Smiley Happy

5 Replies