Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Justifiable June Hauls 2024

Summer is around the corner and it’s time to celebrate the warmer weather and new Summer product releases ☀️

Please post your hauls for this month.

Happy Birthday to all the June babies!!!

Happy Father’s Day to all the Dad figures (June 16th). 
IMG_6045.jpeg

IMG_6046.jpeg

Re: Justifiable June Hauls 2024

Oh snap!!! Spectacular hauls!!! @missjeanie 

@lmaster Thanks!  My house smells amazing!!

This is an epic haul, @missjeanie! Great sale shopping!

@curlychiquita Fingres crossed I like the body wash and lotion formulas! lol

Sales always get me too @missjeanie ! Hopefully they all work out for you!

@faeriegirl so far so good!  I've still got the body sprays out on my counter and keep giving a little spritz of them at random when I walk by!

@missjeanie Cool Bath and Body Works haul. I seen the sale too. Man, I should have checked it out.

@AlisonD682 I can always be lured with a sale!

@missjeanie  Haha! Definitely looks like you got sucked in! A good sale and a good scent is hard to resist! I bet your  house will smell fantastic! 👃😋

@Shosh85 It's all just a mish mash of scents in here right now. I felt the need to use them all at once lol!

@missjeanie that's impressive for someone who's not a BBW gal 😅.  You got some great scents!

I don't know how this happened @CookieGirl1 .  I'm going to have a wonderfully scented house! lol

@missjeanie can't complain about that!  And I mean, you have options 😉.

@missjeanie, whoa.  I think you're a BBW girl now, 🤣Enjoy!

@danielledanielle The store had much more variety than I recall in the past.  It was overwhelming!!

@missjeanie  🤣 Reminds me of the time I visited a BBW at an outlet mall with the same “eh, I’m not a big BBW person” attitude and wound up with a handheld basket full of stuff that wasn’t even the simple hand cream I’d planned to get. I hope you enjoy all your new treats! Body spray on strategically placed cotton balls can scent a room nicely, by the way. 😉 

@WinglessOne It's like someone took over my body and I was just watching.  Good tip on the cotton balls!  I love that idea!

"I'm not a huge Bath and Body works gal"

Criminy @missjeanie, I wonder what your haul would have looked like if you were a huge B&BW gal. 😂🤣😂  There are some scents here that I've never seen / heard of before. Hmmmm.... good of you to take it upon yourself to let me and others know how they smell. Science is pleased with you, missjeanie!

I also see that you picked up a few different products within the same fragrance - I feel like you really had to do that - can't go around breaking up families. You haaaad to keep them together! 

@itsfi I swear I only went in for some hand soap... Then I started sniffing things and into the basket they went.  I maybe didn't realize how much I put there?  Everything is feeling very fruity and summery, with a splash of tropical.  And yes... there were some things all up together on display and I figured... the more the merrier... maybe I'd like the body wash and lotion as well?  #science

Lovely haul! I was there recently and picked up the cotton candy spray and lotion! I hope you enjoy! Lovely photo and so many amazing goodies! @missjeanie ❤️

@peculiarzmakeup Ohhhh I didn't see that one.  It was very overwhelming seeing so many fragrances at once!

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
Photos265
  • IMG_6045.jpeg
  • IMG_6144.jpeg
  • 1000017984.jpg
  • 1000017987.jpg
  • 1000017985.jpg
  • 1000017989.jpg
  • IMG_6066.jpeg
  • 1000000748.jpg
  • 1000000792.jpg