Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Justifiable June Hauls 2024

Summer is around the corner and it’s time to celebrate the warmer weather and new Summer product releases ☀️

Please post your hauls for this month.

Happy Birthday to all the June babies!!!

Happy Father’s Day to all the Dad figures (June 16th). 
IMG_6045.jpeg

IMG_6046.jpeg

Re: Justifiable June Hauls 2024

@makeitup305 @itsfi I echo on the VT masks. I use it with the reedle and I SWEAR I see the difference in redness reduction after 20 mins with this mask (like instantly...)

I'm so glad I picked up a second box because I'm actually using this mask 2x/3x a week!!! 

Come hither to the dark side @itsfi 😂😂😂

lol, the dark side @jaaayp🤣 You mean with the Reedle or with sheet masking?

@jaaayp I haven't tried it under the Reedle but it sounds like a good option. My skin has felt really nice the few times I've tried it.

@makeitup305, that's so funny you mention that - I've been wearing U Beauty Super Tinted Hydrator (uber glowy skin tint) underneath the UD foundation and have been loving it. I have Dior Star Glow 2N and will pair it with the UD this weekend - it just sounds like it will make a stunning combo - thanks! 

@itsfi let me know what you think if you try it!

@makeitup305  Glad you’re liking the Good Light lip milk! I missed the Touch of Glam sale, which is a good thing for my wallet. 😅 I know you’ll have fun with them! 

@WinglessOne they're really nice. It's my first time buying from them. I bought them right before the sale so I didn't get that good of a discount but I'm kind of glad I did because when I went back during the sale a bunch of the shades were already sold out. Their shipping took longer than I expected. Have you bought from them before? Let me know if you want some better swatches!
I need to compare the Good Light with the Alternative Stereo side by side. They both go clear but I'm not sure if I remember any texture differences. I mostly bought them to have a hydrating treatment to put under matte lipsticks or stains that wouldn't affect the formula I put on top. I needed to have both *for science*

I'm like, taking notes and mental pictures, 🤣 @makeitup305 .  Enjoy!

@danielledanielle If you need thoughts (or enabling 😉) on anything, let me know! 

@makeitup305 ,  between my BF recent purchases and you saying "k-beauty does something" I kid you not, I legit picked up those exactexact cica masks...I think you both incepted me or something 🤣

Beautiful Touch of Glam Beauty eyeshadows, @makeitup305!

@curlychiquita it's my first time buying from them. They took a while to arrive but the shades are really cool!

@makeitup305 how much fun it must have been to get all these great products!

@makeitup305 you must be in a first name bases with your delivery person

@CorgiMommy I was getting 1-2 packages a week for a while lol😅

Such amazing hauls! I hope you enjoy it all ❤️ @makeitup305 

thanks so much @peculiarzmakeup !

You’re on a roll today @makeitup305 ! Sooo many goodies to enjoy and play with! You won’t be able to sleep tonight because you’re probably very giddy with excitement! ( I know I would be 😂 Have fun ❣️

lol @keana1 ! they've all been piling in over the past few weeks so a lot of it I've actually gotten to try already. I'm having a swatch party in the bathroom tonight though 😉

Spoiler
Spoiler
IMG_8704.jpeg

 this is my haul for June and summer! I’m excited to try the forever glow foundation by CD, I re stocked on their forever foundation bc it is my fav for my skin. It’s light, not drying and you can layer it on. I have rosacea so I’m looking forward to trying out the make up forever redness primer, bye bye redness cream and Clinique cleanser. And ofcourse, Rare liquid blush to make these cheeks pop this summer!  😎☀️

Nice, let us know if the redness primer helps❤️ @DreaLina 

11 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos265
  • IMG_6045.jpeg
  • IMG_6144.jpeg
  • 1000017984.jpg
  • 1000017987.jpg
  • 1000017985.jpg
  • 1000017989.jpg
  • IMG_6066.jpeg