Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Justifiable June Hauls 2024

Summer is around the corner and it’s time to celebrate the warmer weather and new Summer product releases ☀️

Please post your hauls for this month.

Happy Birthday to all the June babies!!!

Happy Father’s Day to all the Dad figures (June 16th). 
IMG_6045.jpeg

IMG_6046.jpeg

Re: Justifiable June Hauls 2024

Enjoy your new goodies @HeatherAriana!

These are gems @HeatherAriana what beautiful choices! 💖 Have you used DM's liners before? 

My first time. 

How are you liking them? @HeatherAriana 

I love it!

Lovely haul, enjoy 💕 @HeatherAriana 

@HeatherAriana fabulous,  enjoy

@HeatherAriana @Great haul. 

Playing catch up with posting some goodies from a few hauls last month, along with one pre-sale purchase that arrived late last night. 

6.4.2024 Haul - Beautylish.jpg

🖌  A few brushes from the new Wayne Goss White Gold Collection - Brush Nos. 1, 2, 5, 7, 10 & 13

6.4.2024 Hauls - Sephora +.jpg

Spoiler

🛍  Picked up a Beekman 1802 glass water bottle, bath sponge, and a plushie (not pictured) direct from the brand's site, after seeing some of their skincare products in one of @jaaayp's hauls a month or so ago. 

🛍  Caudalie Vinosun Protect Brightening Daily Mineral Face Sunscreen SPF 50 with Niacinamide 1.7 oz / 5... was part of a vitamin C and sunblock set in a previous @faeriegirl haul - I'm good with serums but am up for trying a new sunblock, especially a mineral SPF like this one.

🛍  Isle of Paradise Express Self-Tanning Mousse 6.76 oz / 200 ml sounds like something that I'll need sometime this summer. I picked up a deluxe sample of the Isle of Paradise Brilliantly Bright Body Moisturizer 8.45 oz / 250 ml - it's @heartsmyface approved. 

🛍  L'or de Seraphine Mansour Marrakech Scented Candle - another candle brand that I've been accumulating over the years.

🛍  Bioderma micellar water is my go to micellar water but I thought I'd give the Kadalys Micellar Gel Face Wash a try, along with the brand's Banana Lip Balm.

@itsfi My oh my you did get some great goodies. Thank you for the eye candy.

Awww, thank you @AlisonD682; that is very kind of you to say. I haven't made my way through everything yet, but so far, I've been enjoying what I have started using. 😁

The Beekman bottle is so pretty! Ooh you got some WG brushes, it's his 1st synthetic ones? Have fun! @itsfi 

Yes @Buootiful, these are a few from the White Gold Collection - his first synthetic brushes - they're really soft and all the ones I've tried so far have performed really well with applying products. 

The water bottle is even prettier in real life - I'm counting on it to help me keep up with my water intake this summer! I mean, I'm sure my other water bottles would perform just as well, but there was something about the yellow and the gradient effect to this Beekman one. 😂

@itsfi  wow! Those brushes are gorgeous!!! So so so pretty!! 😍 ooooo I am loving the yellow haul theme! Giving summer vibes! I can’t wait to hear how you like the SPF. Would it replace vitamin c in the morning? I’m intrigued. I’ll have to look into it!!! The water bottle and bath sponge are so cute! ☺️ 

@ather, a little different arrangement for my hauls flatlay. It worked out pretty well with purchases that came in and yellow is such a cheerful color. Good question, I don't know if it would replace vitamin C. One of my current go to SPFs is the OLEHENRIKSEN Banana Bright Mineral Face Sunscreen SPF 30 1.7 oz / 50 mL - it contains vitamin C but I still use a separate one. I think that may be approach I take with the Caudalie when I get to trying it - hopefully over the weekend.

The brushes look amazing quality!

@Southernchic99, they're so soft! I haven't used all of them but the ones I have have performed beautifully. 👍

*Sighs in brush envy*

@itsfi  they're so pretty.  How do they feel?

@danielledanielle, I haven't tried them with product just yet, but they feel soft against the skin. 😍 The No. 5 is on the smaller side for a foundation brush, but we shall see how it, and a couple of the others, perform tomorrow morning! 🤞

Ohhhh beautiful brushes!! @itsfi 

@lmaster, thank you. I do love a good brush (or brushes)!

Conversation Stats
Photos265
  • IMG_6045.jpeg
  • IMG_6144.jpeg
  • 1000017984.jpg
  • 1000017987.jpg
  • 1000017985.jpg
  • 1000017989.jpg
  • IMG_6066.jpeg
  • 1000000748.jpg
  • 1000000792.jpg
  • 1000001033.jpg