Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Just looking for fun things for my cousin and I to try. Any suggestions or favorite products?๐Ÿ˜Š

Just looking for fun things for my cousin and I to try. Any suggestions or favorite products?๐Ÿ˜Š

RE: Just looking for fun things for my cousin and I to try. Any suggestions or favorite products?๐Ÿ˜Š

THE SEPHORA SELFIES KIT!!!! Because Iโ€™m gonna try it too hehe. It seems like a pretty well-rounded kit with a lil somethinโ€™ from each category!

Re: Just looking for fun things for my cousin and I to try. Any suggestions or favorite products?๐Ÿ˜Š

The new Sephora Favorites lip kit that just came out is great! Definitely enough happening there to test together and swap.

https://www.sephora.com/product/give-me-some-new-lip-kit-P426843

Sephora Sheet Masks. there are lots of choices and they a...

Sephora Sheet Masks. there are lots of choices and they are fun to use.

You should try the Sephora sheet masks. They're really fu...

You should try the Sephora sheet masks. They're really fun to try with someone and they also really work well! Another fun thing to try would be to get a set of a bunch of different lip colors

RE: Just looking for fun things for my cousin and I to try. Any suggestions or favorite products?๐Ÿ˜Š

R u looking for makeup, skincare mask, or fragrance? Iโ€™m assuming makeup. R u looking for eyeshadow or lipstick? @SydCCgrace
5 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 6 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
testing