Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Just Because July Hauls 2024

Please share all your hauls for the month of July! Big, Small, Justifiable, or Just Because!

Happy Birthday Month to all my fellow July babies!โค๏ธ
IMG_4141.png

Re: Just Because July Hauls 2024

Thank you so much I thought it matched well ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ’• @greeneyedgirl107 

1000006287.jpg

So, I ๐Ÿคฌ initially at the shade range.  Then, I read reviews.  Then, I swatched it in store.  It's not as limited as I thought but I still think they could use more shades, even just one more. Armani Beauty Luminous Silk Creamy Bronzing Powder 

1000006321.jpg

SEPHORA COLLECTION Retractable Rouge Gel Lip Liner 31 monarch went back right away because I did not read the description, I confused it with Mesquite.  Enjoyed the point multiplier with the sale price on the other two, though

SEPHORA COLLECTION Retractable Rouge Gel Lip Liner 09 nectarine 

SEPHORA COLLECTION Retractable Rouge Gel Lip Liner 07 dragon fruit 

1000006371.jpg

First of the many.  The fall of low buydom

Dior Forever Glow Maximizer Longwear Liquid Highlighter 013 Gold 

Dior Forever Glow Maximizer Longwear Liquid Highlighter 012 Pearly 

Fenty Compact LED mirror

Elf Blue Camo corrector 

Good Molecules Yerba Mate eye gel (gift) 

Dior highlighter.  I thought I could resist, but I could not.  Gold is a little paler than I thought, but that makes it great for layering!

The mirror is fun, I thought I hey both the full size and the compact, but I'm glad I just got the compact...LED and magnification, whoooo...okkk.  Every pore! Visible!  Also blinding, but it dims, so I think I can live with it.  Makes for fun photos, too.

Fancy pic of highlighters & mirror 

Spoiler
1000006365.jpg

โ€ƒ

Gorgeous photos @danielledanielle 

Well the bronzer looks really beautiful anyway @danielledanielle . Hope it works out. Your Dior collection is so gooood now. ๐Ÿ˜

Beautiful hauls, @danielledanielle!! The mirror and compact are really neat!! Enjoy your goodies!!

Nice haul @danielledanielle ! I love the Dior highlighters.๐Ÿฉท

@danielledanielle  fabulous haul! I hope the bronzer works out well for you, it looks so pretty!

Thanks everyone

@danielledanielle I really wanted the Armani Beauty Luminous Silk Creamy Bronzing Powder but the undertones of the two lightest shades just looked "off" for my skintone so I ultimately passed.  It's such a pretty bronzer though!

@CookieGirl1, that's not promising either! They really need to go back to the lab on this one.  I mean, I haven't touched it yet because I love looking at it, but y'know, I hope to use it.

@danielledanielle  I had the same reaction to Armaniโ€™s bronzer. Then I saw someone with a skin tone deeper than mine use the deepest shade. Now I might need to swatch them next time Iโ€™m back at Sephora, though I do still think Armani should add at least one deeper shade. No I do not need another bronzer, but Iโ€™m curious about the undertones of all 4 shades because itโ€™s kinda hard (for me) to find a good bronzer formula that doesnโ€™t pull very yellow. Which shade did you get? 

Dang it, @WinglessOne ...I know I responded yesterday, probably got timed out.

I got Armani Beauty Luminous Silk Creamy Bronzing Powder 120 sunbathed dune .  They only had two testers out, I think the other shade was 90 ?  Would have like to compare it to 110, but that Sephora I was in was not my favorite one to be in (it's chaotic ๐Ÿ˜†).  120 was giving me reddish bronze undertones, which I like because that's what I tan as.

With the Fenty Balms and liners and other releases, I'll add the bronzing powder to my upcoming swatch quest.  Hopefully, there will be more than two.

@danielledanielle  Wow! Amazing haul! 

@danielledanielle  Ooohh, the Armani bronzer!!  You HAD to get more Dior;  just your type of highlighter. You had no choice in the matter. ๐Ÿ˜‰

@Ispend2much6, right....why resist? ๐Ÿคฃ I am who I am.

You took beautiful pictures of your new treats @danielledanielleFenty's compact does make for some lovely shots. ๐Ÿ“ธ 

Was that the Sulwhasoo GWP? ๐Ÿคฉ

Thanks ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ

Yes, it was the VIB + Rouge GWP @CynthieLu 

Beautiful haul! I hope you enjoy everything ๐Ÿซถ @danielledanielle 

@danielledanielle @Amazing haul and pictures. 

@danielledanielle great haul

Love g

Conversation Stats
Photos127
  • IMG_4141.png
  • IMG_4142.jpeg
  • 1000020422.jpg
  • 1000020090.jpg
  • IMG_20240701_141901262.jpg
  • IMG_20240702_140537848.jpg
  • IMG_20240702_140709578~2.jpg
  • IMG_20240701_142340795~3.jpg
  • Samples from one of my favorite fragrance houses. Some of these are newer releases Iโ€™ve wanted to try.
  • Took a lot of willpower to narrow my cart down to these 3 brushes.
  • Comparison photo of bristle lengths.
  • This was a โ€œshoot, I meant to add [items] to that last orderโ€ addition to an order I received in June.
  • FDCF5C34-BB1A-401F-BDB4-026F9B68E473.jpeg
  • My first order direct from Alcone. They shipped quickly! Donโ€™t like their return policy, but I read it before ordering so I knew what I was getting into.
  • 6CE6CDDF-D9CD-485A-A8E8-AD82220B97BC.jpeg
testing