Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Jumping into the New Year with Jazzified January 2022 Hauls

Bring in the new year with all things beauty!! Please post all your Jazzified hauls here for January 2022 🎉 Happy birthday month to all the January babes!!

ny-147.gif

1475498934-oct-beauty-haul.gif

Re: Jumping into the New Year with Jazzified January 2022 Hauls

@Mellmars1185 I agree.  I feel like she could have actually made the line work with only five shades if the undertones had been different.  Luckily the shade I chose actually works very well for me but I can see why a lot of people will have difficulty finding a suitable color.

@Mellmars1185 I am so looking forward to your review of that Too Faced You’re So Hot Bronzer and Lip Gloss Set that bronzer keeps catching my eye and the urge is real but I'm trying to be good so I'm vicariously going to live through you (for now 😂). 

I see some other great goodies in there 🙂 Very well done.

I will keep you posted @QueenMarceline ! Clearly I don't need anymore bronzers because i bought 2 more in this haul. It was too cute to resist!

The last item I hauled recently was the Cheekbone Beauty SUSTAIN Lipstick Askîhk which I am wearing below! Of course, I didn’t need another lipstick, but I wanted to try Cheekbone Beauty since it’s a sustainable Indigenous brand that launched at Sephora Canada this past fall. This lippie shade is just sublime! and glides on so easily. I’m used to wearing mattes so in comparison this didn’t last as long, but still looked ok after a meal and stayed within my lip lines.

Also, it’s my birthday month so I’m hosting a little gift card giveaway on my Instagram! (Not sponsored) If you’re interested check out my IG @ coralista.meesta for details 😊 Open to US, Canada, and a handful of European countries.

87EE5129-DBBC-43F2-944A-B61210AB0827.jpeg

872C7FDC-8BB2-40C9-84EF-3A29475BC14D.jpeg

Fabulous haul, @Guessgal!! That lippie looks amazing on you!! Happy birthday!! 

@Guessgal This shade looks fantastic on you ❤️

Thank you ladies! @pocketvenus @lmaster @ather @Ispend2much6 @curlychiquita I’m crossing my fingers that I’ll be able to go for dinner at the end of the month (year-round heated patio maybe?!) 🤞🏻

@Guessgal I know some patios in Toronto are planning to go all out in January so here's hoping, dress warm!! 🤞 Outdoor dining builds character and burns more calories 🙂

giphy

Happy birthday month!!! 🎉 @Guessgal gorgeous pic!!

@Guessgal Happy birthday month!!! Love this shade on you!

@Guessgal  Beautiful shade on you, and such a cute picture!

Happy birthday month, @Guessgal! 🎁🍹 The lipstick is a gorgeous color! 

Happy birthday month @Guessgal! 🎉 This lip color looks stunning on you! 😍 Cheekbone Beauty is one of the brands I hope to try this year. @TeamBIC, is the brand exclusive to Sephora Canada? 

Thank you so much @itsfi ! Yes, I think Sephora Canada is the only big retailer that carries them currently, but their direct brand website ships to the US affordably (free shipping over $38)! Surprisingly, they ship to a good number of countries. Let me know what you think if you end up trying them out 🤗

Edit: Just reread your question and it wasn’t directed to me! Oops! Haha nevermind 🙈

Oh my goodness, "nevermind?" Nope. Happy that you mentioned it @Guessgal! Thank you, thank you!! Her free shipping minimum is very reasonable. I had a few of her lipsticks in my cart from the direct site but had some other orders arrive before I got around to placing an order that made me think whether I needed to get them right then and there. 🤔 Your description of the wear and feel though are making me rethink that! 😂 I know I will end up getting them sooner rather than later! It's most definitely a case of "when" and not "if" I get them. 🛍 

Have you tried any of her other products? 

@itsfi No, but I saw someone wearing their Sustain liquid lipstick in Bethany yesterday and I’m just DYING to get it 😍

@Guessgal Happy Birthday month too!!!  Love the Sephora beanie.  Maybe @TeamBIC can bring it back?

Gorgeous lippie color.

Happy birthday month @Guessgal!! You're really throwin' it back with that BIC beanie - adding it to our ever-growing list of potential Community swag ideas @SportyGirly125 ❤️😄

Haha thank you ladies @SportyGirly125 @GeorginaBT @QueenMarceline 🤗

I actually received the beanie at Sephoria 2019 from the ever so kind @CarolBT at the cute BIC Café / Sephora Stop-In in the front yard where we took group photos! ❤️❤️ Such fond memories

Yes @Guessgal!! I loved giving those out and I remember thinking "I ordered these SO long ago when it was cold and now it's hot, is anyone going to like them/want them?" 😂  So I love seeing them in action when I do ❤️

@Guessgal Ps. Happy birthday month to you 🙂

1,861 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos267
  • ny-147.gif
  • 1475498934-oct-beauty-haul.gif
  • Far L to R: 24K Noir, Matte Magic Top Coat, mini Since 1969, Fa-La-Ah-Ah-Ahhh, Grover It, Brought To You by, Free To Be Sesame, Beak On Fleek, Living In The Elmo-ment, Who Wonder.
  • Left wheel, starting with the yellow shade: Solar Power, Pathological Liar Liar, mini Ghoulish Glow (glows in the dark), X, IX, mini Tinsel Town, You’ve Got Blackmail, Recycle, mini Green With Jealousy, Coconut Kiss, Agro, mini Frostbite.  Right wheel, starting with the gold shade: Gunter’s Get Down, Glow All Out, A Kiss In The Dark, Let There Be Moonlight, Flirty And Fabulous, Give Me A Break-dance.
  • Also: yes, that’s Cupcake Moongate still very much on my thumb 8 (!!!) days after application. There’s obvious wear around the edges and tip, but no major chips. This and Cupcake Keratoconus Awareness are by far the longest lasting of all 10 polishes from my 12/24 mani.
  • Morgan Taylor Dreaming of Gleaming (missing from earlier photos).
  • Maifanshi Moisture Foundation, Aqua Foundation
  • Maifanshi shade 112 (this one has the heavier, yet smooth, coverage of the two,) Aqua shade 002 (these two shades are actually very close in color- Maifanshi is slightly more pink.)
  • Holiday Highlights kit- what a cute bag!
  • The top of the bag has a separate compartment.
  • Shadow stick in Dusty Mauve, Crushed Oil-Infused Gloss in New Romantic, Extra Lip Tint Raspberry
  • New Romantic
  • Raspberry
  • Get Glowing Kit- Lip Tint Bare Nude Sparkle, Illuminating Moisture Balm in Bare Glow, Highlighter Pink Glow
  • Bare Nude Sparkle
testing