Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Jumping into the New Year with Jazzified January 2022 Hauls

Bring in the new year with all things beauty!! Please post all your Jazzified hauls here for January 2022 🎉 Happy birthday month to all the January babes!!

ny-147.gif

1475498934-oct-beauty-haul.gif

Re: Jumping into the New Year with Jazzified January 2022 Hauls

@Anastasiya13 Good to know 🙂 Maybe I'll make the plunge sometime later this year, everyone's glowing reviews including yours are definitely swinging the pendulum towards that probability, haha . I'm trying to be good on my low buy which is unfortunately turned into a few months of a no buy (due to not being good LOL) so I'll have to wait until later in the year.

@QueenMarceline  Hopefully by the time you decide to purchase they will have a 20% coupon available to use on it. I saw they they came out with a red now, for the Chinese new year too.

@Anastasiya13 Yes 🙂 I hope so too, I hope ULTA actually features a coupon that includes a percentage off for the Dyson. One can dream but I don't think it's happened this year (as in 2021) but we can hope for a better sale inclusion this year. Does Sephora's VIB sale work on Dyson products (I wonder)? However, I must say with how much $$ it is I'd rather buy it at ULTA during either a 20% off or a points multiplier event (you could literally make back half your money if not more in points, lol). Honestly, the navy and gold made me fall in absolute love... I didn't really like the original purple/pink coloring, but there's something about that color pairing that I've loved for a while, probably why I'm so drawn to that one in particular. 

I'm drooling, @Anastasiya13.  What a great way to spend your points!

@CookieGirl1  Thank you, its such a beauty, and works amazingly too

@Anastasiya13 Uggghhh, I'm jealous!  Happy for you, though 😋.

@Anastasiya13 I won one from Nordstroms and only tested it once.  This reminds me I need to use it. 

@SportyGirly125  Thats awesome that you won it. Yes definitely use it, so far I am loving how its been working with my hair.

I got a care package and Christmas present from my dearest and oldest friend! We took a trip to Dollywood resort and park for her daughter/my goddaughter’s graduation in 2019 and it was epic, making us love Dolly Parton even more! 

These are Dolly body sprays and a rollerball of Dolly’s new(ish) perfume. It’s a warm, powdery floral. I love it! Also, the Vegamour GRO Hair Serum for Thinning Hair 1 oz / 30 mL since I’ve been stressed about my hair lately, and this massaging applicator (The Liquid Comb)that feels so good on the scalp! 

The butterfly is a clip/tree ornament, it’s so cute! 

7B605590-7A4F-4AC1-B5F8-A872DE6DCC71.jpeg41962298-1552-44AB-B459-0FDEF19F9D32.jpeg

Oh my gosh, love this haul, @sister13! Dolly is a national treasure. 

Great hauls, @sister13!! All of the Dollywood products are too cute!! Enjoy your goodies!!

Thank you! @haleyvvvv 

The butterfly packaging is really pretty, @sister13

It is! Dolly has a bunch of butterfly things at the resort and theme park. The FS perfume bottle is pretty too, has a big butterfly too, kind of like this this clip. @curlychiquita 

@sister13  Awwww I love that. Such a special time!!! 

Thanks!! 💕💕💕 @ather 

@sister13 Those are super adorable 🙂 Did not know she had body mists/perfumes. Where did you find these?

I don’t actually know, my friend sent them to me as a gift so I don’t know where she found them! @QueenMarceline 

@sister13 ,

These are wonderful!  Yay for Dolly!  Lovely gifts from your friend!

Thank you @tsavorite , I thought so too! 💗💗

Everything is so beautiful!! They butterfly is fabulous!! @sister13 

1,861 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos267
  • ny-147.gif
  • 1475498934-oct-beauty-haul.gif
  • Far L to R: 24K Noir, Matte Magic Top Coat, mini Since 1969, Fa-La-Ah-Ah-Ahhh, Grover It, Brought To You by, Free To Be Sesame, Beak On Fleek, Living In The Elmo-ment, Who Wonder.
  • Left wheel, starting with the yellow shade: Solar Power, Pathological Liar Liar, mini Ghoulish Glow (glows in the dark), X, IX, mini Tinsel Town, You’ve Got Blackmail, Recycle, mini Green With Jealousy, Coconut Kiss, Agro, mini Frostbite.  Right wheel, starting with the gold shade: Gunter’s Get Down, Glow All Out, A Kiss In The Dark, Let There Be Moonlight, Flirty And Fabulous, Give Me A Break-dance.
  • Also: yes, that’s Cupcake Moongate still very much on my thumb 8 (!!!) days after application. There’s obvious wear around the edges and tip, but no major chips. This and Cupcake Keratoconus Awareness are by far the longest lasting of all 10 polishes from my 12/24 mani.
  • Morgan Taylor Dreaming of Gleaming (missing from earlier photos).
  • Maifanshi Moisture Foundation, Aqua Foundation
  • Maifanshi shade 112 (this one has the heavier, yet smooth, coverage of the two,) Aqua shade 002 (these two shades are actually very close in color- Maifanshi is slightly more pink.)
  • Holiday Highlights kit- what a cute bag!
  • The top of the bag has a separate compartment.
  • Shadow stick in Dusty Mauve, Crushed Oil-Infused Gloss in New Romantic, Extra Lip Tint Raspberry
  • New Romantic
  • Raspberry
  • Get Glowing Kit- Lip Tint Bare Nude Sparkle, Illuminating Moisture Balm in Bare Glow, Highlighter Pink Glow
  • Bare Nude Sparkle
testing