Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Jumping into the New Year with Jazzified January 2022 Hauls

Bring in the new year with all things beauty!! Please post all your Jazzified hauls here for January 2022 🎉 Happy birthday month to all the January babes!!

ny-147.gif

1475498934-oct-beauty-haul.gif

Re: Jumping into the New Year with Jazzified January 2022 Hauls

@Samtian  Oh no what candle was no good?? Great haul otherwise 

@ather It was Salted Pretzel Milkshake. Something like that. 

@Samtian  interesting 🧐 I’ll steer clear from it. 

@ather It's probably just my messed up smell. The notes sounded amazing to me. 

@Samtian  Sometimes I find the extra sweet smelling ones can be tooo strong. I’m sure your smell is good. My husband got me this Mother’s Day candle and failed to see it was a strong floral scent which immediately gives me a migraine. Cute packaging cause it says happy Mother’s Day but I’ve had to hide it cause the scent is so strong. 

@Samtian I hope you enjoyed at least one of the candles? Nice haul and what a great deal on the masks and the bath fizzer!

@Mellmars1185 It was! It seems like I'll enjoy Tis the Season. 

That’s all so fun @Samtian !  Best part for me tho was “ one was horrible so I gave it to my mom” etc! 😂🤣

@Sunnysmom Haha I smelled it before I even opened the box, she loved it. 

Love it @Samtian! Something for everybody for sure and you know your mom the best! ☺️

One for me, one for mom. I couldn't pass up this highly discounted Marc Jacobs Beauty Eye-Conic Multi-Finish Eyeshadow Palette Scandalust when I saw it in stock. I recently reviewed the last one available on the Sephora site the MJ Glambition from the Eye Conic line (sadly discontinued) which I've owned for a while now. I went back to check that review and was shocked to see a new color added in the Eye Conic line which was previously pulled from the Sephora site (a whiiiile back). I know for a fact my mom doesn't own this one and neither do I so I just had to pick them up as a part of her birthday gift. She's going to be thrilled since she thinks the entire Marc Jacobs line is no more and she loved these palettes along with the coconut primer and the mascara. My mom owns several of the Eye-Conic products and loves these palettes since her birthday is coming up in early February andI'm on a no buy for her birthday month I want to get all my shopping done ahead of time. Sephora site states: only a few left. For those interested in getting your hands on this discounted beauty before it's gone forever.

I made two separate orders because my mom lives out of state and also because I wanted both of us to be able to try out the sample of Valentino Mini Rosso Valentino Lipstick 100R Roman Grace 😉

Screen Shot 2022-01-18 at 4.16.07 PM.pngScreen Shot 2022-01-18 at 4.16.45 PM.png

Very thoughtful haul!! @QueenMarceline 

@lmaster Thank you 🙂 I hope she loves it as much as I love her 😛

Very nice, @QueenMarceline! I know your mom will love her new palette.

@curlychiquita I think she will too 🙂 she's a sucker for luxury beauty brands.

@QueenMarceline  Wow great deal!

@ather Thank you, gone already 😕 it was up for a few hours....

@QueenMarceline  better for my wallet!! 

@ather Haha, ain't that the truth 😂👀

I’m doing a low/no buy but have placed 3 Sephora orders and a nail polish order @QueenMarceline  🤣 as usual I’m failing miserably 

@ather I'm supposed to be on a low buy as well but have failed exceptionally badly... my compensation is going on a no buy until the Sephora VIB sale. 😁"I'm going to earn the sale" or whatever I convinced myself.

1,861 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos267
  • ny-147.gif
  • 1475498934-oct-beauty-haul.gif
  • Far L to R: 24K Noir, Matte Magic Top Coat, mini Since 1969, Fa-La-Ah-Ah-Ahhh, Grover It, Brought To You by, Free To Be Sesame, Beak On Fleek, Living In The Elmo-ment, Who Wonder.
  • Left wheel, starting with the yellow shade: Solar Power, Pathological Liar Liar, mini Ghoulish Glow (glows in the dark), X, IX, mini Tinsel Town, You’ve Got Blackmail, Recycle, mini Green With Jealousy, Coconut Kiss, Agro, mini Frostbite.  Right wheel, starting with the gold shade: Gunter’s Get Down, Glow All Out, A Kiss In The Dark, Let There Be Moonlight, Flirty And Fabulous, Give Me A Break-dance.
  • Also: yes, that’s Cupcake Moongate still very much on my thumb 8 (!!!) days after application. There’s obvious wear around the edges and tip, but no major chips. This and Cupcake Keratoconus Awareness are by far the longest lasting of all 10 polishes from my 12/24 mani.
  • Morgan Taylor Dreaming of Gleaming (missing from earlier photos).
  • Maifanshi Moisture Foundation, Aqua Foundation
  • Maifanshi shade 112 (this one has the heavier, yet smooth, coverage of the two,) Aqua shade 002 (these two shades are actually very close in color- Maifanshi is slightly more pink.)
  • Holiday Highlights kit- what a cute bag!
  • The top of the bag has a separate compartment.
  • Shadow stick in Dusty Mauve, Crushed Oil-Infused Gloss in New Romantic, Extra Lip Tint Raspberry
  • New Romantic
  • Raspberry
  • Get Glowing Kit- Lip Tint Bare Nude Sparkle, Illuminating Moisture Balm in Bare Glow, Highlighter Pink Glow
  • Bare Nude Sparkle
testing