Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Jumping into the New Year with Jazzified January 2022 Hauls

Bring in the new year with all things beauty!! Please post all your Jazzified hauls here for January 2022 🎉 Happy birthday month to all the January babes!!

ny-147.gif

1475498934-oct-beauty-haul.gif

Re: Jumping into the New Year with Jazzified January 2022 Hauls

I have enough of CT lippies that I have to check what I have already before I buy a new one @Mellmars1185 😁💋

@sonnydee You're telling me! I am participating in the 100 Days of Lipstick Challenge  and I should be tracking them on a spreadsheet! I love that most shades are flattering on many skin tones. The addiction is real! I even love the scent of them!

My oldest mini, likes the taste of them. She purposely has me drink from her drink so she can "taste" them. 😂😂 smh, kids are weird @Mellmars1185 i had a spreadsheet when i did the 100 days of eyeshadow challenge. It made it easier

@sonnydee That is so cute and makes me feel like I am not alone. They have a scent of a vanilla cookie. What does your mini say they taste like? Kids tell it how it is 🤭

Cocoa @Mellmars1185 I didnt notice what she was doing until I wore a pat m instead & she was disappointed after she took a sip & i asked her what was wrong & she said "you are not wearing the yummy kind!" 😂 @Mellmars1185 

Love them on you @sonnydee ! Great way to label em, gonna copy you sometime! 🤗🥰

Labeling that way helps so much cause I forget whats what when I type up the comments.😳😂 @Sunnysmom thanks for posting the swatches of these btw

I do too @sonnydee ! I have to write em on a note ! 🤦🏻‍♀️

Great shades on those CT hippies @sonnydee !

Thanks @missjeanie 

SEPHORA COLLECTION Charged Up Liquid Eyeshadow  in the shade All Night.  New liquid shadows.  I didn't remember ordering this shade, and turns out I didn't- was sent the wrong one, but thought I'd share it in case anyone liked it.

Reddish purple with blue shift.

sephora shadow.jpg

Oooh, very pretty!! Thanks for swatching, @Ispend2much6!! 

@haleyvvvv  You are very welcome!

@Ispend2much6, it is a pretty shade. It probably dries down too fast for you to blend it with another color? Hope you get the color you ordered soon. 

Ooooh.  How did it dry down @Ispend2much6 , did it break/crack at all?

So so pretty though @Ispend2much6 

Ooh, I love it! Happy accident! @Ispend2much6 

That shade is pretty @Ispend2much6!

@faeriegirl. Thank you!

@Ispend2much6   It’s definitely a different colour. Pretty!

@ather. Thanks!

1,861 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos267
  • ny-147.gif
  • 1475498934-oct-beauty-haul.gif
  • Far L to R: 24K Noir, Matte Magic Top Coat, mini Since 1969, Fa-La-Ah-Ah-Ahhh, Grover It, Brought To You by, Free To Be Sesame, Beak On Fleek, Living In The Elmo-ment, Who Wonder.
  • Left wheel, starting with the yellow shade: Solar Power, Pathological Liar Liar, mini Ghoulish Glow (glows in the dark), X, IX, mini Tinsel Town, You’ve Got Blackmail, Recycle, mini Green With Jealousy, Coconut Kiss, Agro, mini Frostbite.  Right wheel, starting with the gold shade: Gunter’s Get Down, Glow All Out, A Kiss In The Dark, Let There Be Moonlight, Flirty And Fabulous, Give Me A Break-dance.
  • Also: yes, that’s Cupcake Moongate still very much on my thumb 8 (!!!) days after application. There’s obvious wear around the edges and tip, but no major chips. This and Cupcake Keratoconus Awareness are by far the longest lasting of all 10 polishes from my 12/24 mani.
  • Morgan Taylor Dreaming of Gleaming (missing from earlier photos).
  • Maifanshi Moisture Foundation, Aqua Foundation
  • Maifanshi shade 112 (this one has the heavier, yet smooth, coverage of the two,) Aqua shade 002 (these two shades are actually very close in color- Maifanshi is slightly more pink.)
  • Holiday Highlights kit- what a cute bag!
  • The top of the bag has a separate compartment.
  • Shadow stick in Dusty Mauve, Crushed Oil-Infused Gloss in New Romantic, Extra Lip Tint Raspberry
  • New Romantic
  • Raspberry
  • Get Glowing Kit- Lip Tint Bare Nude Sparkle, Illuminating Moisture Balm in Bare Glow, Highlighter Pink Glow
  • Bare Nude Sparkle
testing