Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Jumping into the New Year with Jazzified January 2022 Hauls

Bring in the new year with all things beauty!! Please post all your Jazzified hauls here for January 2022 🎉 Happy birthday month to all the January babes!!

ny-147.gif

1475498934-oct-beauty-haul.gif

Re: Jumping into the New Year with Jazzified January 2022 Hauls

@ather honestly? Slightly underwhelmed.  It's fine, it's OK but I expected to love it and I...don't.  It doesn't give me that lasting *oomph* of moisture and hydration that I need from a lip mask.

OK, what did YOU think? 

@CookieGirl1  First use same but I was thinking I might use it as a day mask instead. I thought it was just me. And my first time. I’m wondering tho if long use it will be better 

@ather I thought the same thing but after having/using it for two weeks I'm still feeling the same.

@CookieGirl1  Darn. Maybe I’ll leave it at my work. I’ll use it lots there. I will say the the little one glam palette is amazing. The foils feel so different from any other shadows I’ve bought from the brand. Super happy I got it. 

@ather great haul and great to get 10% off. Enjoy

@AznAngelLiz  I agree. Just gave me that push to get it. 

Nice haul @ather! I can’t wait to try the Lawless lip mask!

@faeriegirl  Did you get it yet??

@ather  I think it should be here Monday.

@faeriegirl  Ooo yay. Can’t wait to hear your thoughts. She also dropped 3 new colours in the gloss. I’m trying to hold out on getting them too. 

Nice to get 10% off, @ather. I hope the lip mask turns out to be great!

@curlychiquita  Thank you!

@ather Great haul!  What do you think of the Lawless lip mask?  Do we love it?  Do we need it? lol

@missjeanie  First impression is ok. But more testing is required!!! I’ll keep you posted!

@ather  I got an email about the lip mask- what do you think of it?

@Ispend2much6  I used it a little at lunch and felt nice. It was hard to get out. But that could be just because it’s the top. But I’ll report back when I get some good tests done!

@ather Enjoy your treats!

@Mellmars1185  Thank you!! Palette is amazing. 

Charlotte Tilbury Lunar New Year Matte Revolution Lipstick K-Romance.  This lipstick and the Walk of a Star are new, and two of my favorite shades of all time.

ct k beauty lipstick.jpg

Spoiler
Spoiler
ct k beauty swatch.jpg

I'm on the hunt for an additional eye cream that will smooth out "lines."  😂

Versed- rated highly.  Haven't tried them yet.

Advanced Retinoid Eye Balm; The Shortcut Overnight Facial Peel.  Happily, both of these are completely scent-free!Advanced Retinoid Eye Balm; The Shortcut Overnight Facial Peel. Happily, both of these are completely scent-free!

This balm is actually a solid that needs to be warmed by your hand/skin.This balm is actually a solid that needs to be warmed by your hand/skin.eye balm ingredients.jpg

A little blob of mask to show the texture- a cream that's thick enough that it doesn't run all over your face.A little blob of mask to show the texture- a cream that's thick enough that it doesn't run all over your face.

Nice hauls, @Ispend2much6!! That lippie is gorgeous on you!! Enjoy your goodies!!

@haleyvvvv  Thank you!  I bet you'd like it too. 😉💕

1,861 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos267
  • ny-147.gif
  • 1475498934-oct-beauty-haul.gif
  • Far L to R: 24K Noir, Matte Magic Top Coat, mini Since 1969, Fa-La-Ah-Ah-Ahhh, Grover It, Brought To You by, Free To Be Sesame, Beak On Fleek, Living In The Elmo-ment, Who Wonder.
  • Left wheel, starting with the yellow shade: Solar Power, Pathological Liar Liar, mini Ghoulish Glow (glows in the dark), X, IX, mini Tinsel Town, You’ve Got Blackmail, Recycle, mini Green With Jealousy, Coconut Kiss, Agro, mini Frostbite.  Right wheel, starting with the gold shade: Gunter’s Get Down, Glow All Out, A Kiss In The Dark, Let There Be Moonlight, Flirty And Fabulous, Give Me A Break-dance.
  • Also: yes, that’s Cupcake Moongate still very much on my thumb 8 (!!!) days after application. There’s obvious wear around the edges and tip, but no major chips. This and Cupcake Keratoconus Awareness are by far the longest lasting of all 10 polishes from my 12/24 mani.
  • Morgan Taylor Dreaming of Gleaming (missing from earlier photos).
  • Maifanshi Moisture Foundation, Aqua Foundation
  • Maifanshi shade 112 (this one has the heavier, yet smooth, coverage of the two,) Aqua shade 002 (these two shades are actually very close in color- Maifanshi is slightly more pink.)
  • Holiday Highlights kit- what a cute bag!
  • The top of the bag has a separate compartment.
  • Shadow stick in Dusty Mauve, Crushed Oil-Infused Gloss in New Romantic, Extra Lip Tint Raspberry
  • New Romantic
  • Raspberry
  • Get Glowing Kit- Lip Tint Bare Nude Sparkle, Illuminating Moisture Balm in Bare Glow, Highlighter Pink Glow
  • Bare Nude Sparkle
testing