Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Jumping into the New Year with Jazzified January 2022 Hauls

Bring in the new year with all things beauty!! Please post all your Jazzified hauls here for January 2022 🎉 Happy birthday month to all the January babes!!

ny-147.gif

1475498934-oct-beauty-haul.gif

Re: Jumping into the New Year with Jazzified January 2022 Hauls

I bought the Fenty Skin The Daily Duo Mini Cleanser + Toner Serum Duo .

Fenty Skin Fat Water Niacinamide Pore-Refining Toner Serum with Barbados Cherry 5.0 oz/ 150 mL . 

@Nahnom, your experience with the Fenty toner sounds amazing! Those results are great. 😍 I have zero need for another toner, but I'm making a note of it for when I work through the ones I have.

@itsfi Yes I love the Fat water toner. For me, the true mark of a product producing good results on my skin/hair/body is if other people comment on it. 

@Nahnom ,@itsfi. This Fenty toner sounds great- thanks for posting the Review. There are those that say using an Astringent or Toner is 100% unnecessary- err 

They probably are blessed with nice & calm skin as-is. I've loved Toners for decades. And Fenty FW sparks my interest; but must wait 'til my Supply is fín.

@Nahnom, 100% agree, especially on the mom-approval! 😊 Your mom's encouragement to pick up back ups put a huge smile on my face - that is so sweet!

I didn't feel super-inspired to buy a lot of things this month (and my bank account isn't complaining!) but there were a few things that I wanted:

20220131_190422.jpg

I had a travel-size spray of the Mugler Alien Goddess Eau de Parfum and really liked it so I went ahead and got the larger size.  The body products were from TJ Maxx; I've actually never tried anything from Kopari before but a lot of their stuff has been at TJs and Marshalls because they repackaged their entire line so it was a good excuse to finally try a couple of things.

20220131_190547.jpg

I like the Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Always an Optimist Soft Radiance Setting Powder Light pretty well, the Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Always An Optimist Powder Brush is just OK, but I actually really am enjoying the Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Warm Wishes Effortless Bronzer Sticks Happy Sol!  Luckily the 2nd shade in the range works really well for my skintone and not only does the color look nice but the formula is fabulously easy to work with.

20220131_190929.jpg

I hauled one of the new CLINIQUE Cheek Pop Blush shades in the new Pearl formula and fell in love with it so I really wanted to try one more.  This one in Ruby Pop is actually a slightly warm berry-toned blush that requires just a bit of building but looks absolutely stunning.  I couldn't wait to get my hands on the LAWLESS Forget The Filler Overnight Lip Plumping Mask Sweet Dreams but I have to admit that I don't think it quite lived up to what I wanted it to be.

20220131_191013.jpg

My first polishes from Bees Knees Lacquer and now I need more!  

@CookieGirl1 Is it wrong that I'm kinda glad to hear the Lawless lip mask wasn't everything you'd hoped? Lol... I'm trying to not have FOMO! Looks like you got some cool products!

@missjeanie Nope, I totally get it and I honestly expected to love it.  It's getting great reviews from a lot of people (I think I'm in the minority) so maybe I'm just too picky with my lip masks 💋.

@CookieGirl1  I find Im getting more picky all the time as well. I think once you have a solid collection going it’s hard to love them all. 

@CookieGirl1, I was wondering if / hoping you would pick up the Lawless lip mask. Sorry to hear it didn't live up to your expectations. ☹️  Does that banana milk cleanser smell like bananas? Or banana runts?

@itsfi the lip mask isn't bad by any means; it's probably just that I overhyped it in my mind and wanted to love it more but I'm sure that a lot of people will think it's fab.  As far as the banana body wash, it smells SO good!  I love that artificial banana candy smell and this embodies it perfectly.  As an extra bonus, the wash itself is actually decently hydrating.

Great haul @CookieGirl1 !  Guess I need to make a TJMaxx run.  I love Kopari's coconut melts, and who doesn't love a good bargain.

@ragdoll4mom I've seen lots of the melts there; I wish I could find the shower oil but I haven't found that one yet.

Fabulous hauls, @CookieGirl1!! You've got me intrigued about the Rare Beauty bronzers!! Enjoy your goodies!! 

@haleyvvvv Thanks!  I honestly would recommend the bronzer; I wasn't sure how I'd feel about it but it made it into my monthly favs 🙂

Lovely haul @CookieGirl1 ! Good to hear about the bronzer too. The brush looks very nice and fluffy! 

@Sunnysmom Honestly, I think it's one of the easiest cream bronzers to use and would be perfect for a beginner.  The brush looks like it should be really fluffy but it's a little stiffer than it appears and I actually wish that it was a bit softer.

I’m very intimidated by bronzer @CookieGirl1 so that’s really good to know.  Boo on the brush. I don’t like that. Either too thin too fat too harsh too firm too soft. Tricky. 😕

@CookieGirl1 the perfume bottle is really pretty! enjoy your haul!

@Kim888 thank you!  I definitely have been 🙂

Conversation Stats
Photos267
  • ny-147.gif
  • 1475498934-oct-beauty-haul.gif
  • Far L to R: 24K Noir, Matte Magic Top Coat, mini Since 1969, Fa-La-Ah-Ah-Ahhh, Grover It, Brought To You by, Free To Be Sesame, Beak On Fleek, Living In The Elmo-ment, Who Wonder.
  • Left wheel, starting with the yellow shade: Solar Power, Pathological Liar Liar, mini Ghoulish Glow (glows in the dark), X, IX, mini Tinsel Town, You’ve Got Blackmail, Recycle, mini Green With Jealousy, Coconut Kiss, Agro, mini Frostbite.  Right wheel, starting with the gold shade: Gunter’s Get Down, Glow All Out, A Kiss In The Dark, Let There Be Moonlight, Flirty And Fabulous, Give Me A Break-dance.
  • Also: yes, that’s Cupcake Moongate still very much on my thumb 8 (!!!) days after application. There’s obvious wear around the edges and tip, but no major chips. This and Cupcake Keratoconus Awareness are by far the longest lasting of all 10 polishes from my 12/24 mani.
  • Morgan Taylor Dreaming of Gleaming (missing from earlier photos).
  • Maifanshi Moisture Foundation, Aqua Foundation
  • Maifanshi shade 112 (this one has the heavier, yet smooth, coverage of the two,) Aqua shade 002 (these two shades are actually very close in color- Maifanshi is slightly more pink.)
  • Holiday Highlights kit- what a cute bag!
  • The top of the bag has a separate compartment.
  • Shadow stick in Dusty Mauve, Crushed Oil-Infused Gloss in New Romantic, Extra Lip Tint Raspberry
  • New Romantic
  • Raspberry
  • Get Glowing Kit- Lip Tint Bare Nude Sparkle, Illuminating Moisture Balm in Bare Glow, Highlighter Pink Glow
  • Bare Nude Sparkle
testing