Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Jumping into the New Year with Jazzified January 2022 Hauls

Bring in the new year with all things beauty!! Please post all your Jazzified hauls here for January 2022 🎉 Happy birthday month to all the January babes!!

ny-147.gif

1475498934-oct-beauty-haul.gif

Re: Jumping into the New Year with Jazzified January 2022 Hauls

I am hoping to see some of my stretched out pores  become minimized and more even skin tone @CookieGirl1 . Farmacy Honey Potion Renewing Antioxidant Hydration Mask is one of my favorite masks.

That was an awesome deal @Loretta55!

Thank you very much @faeriegirl .

@Loretta55 Some great goodies and what an awesome deal! So bummed I missed out on that by not pulling the trigger fast enough.

I knew that I needed to jump on that deal @QueenMarceline . It is my HG cleansing balm. Sorry that you missed out on the deal.

@Loretta55 It's all good, it was a series of unfortunate events really. I had my cart ready to go with the code entered in but unfortunately I've been having trouble on some sites entering a credit card (as in... it won't even give me the option to select the option of credit card or start typing a number in). Oddly the only option it was allowing was paypal and my s/o has that but I don't, so I waited for him to get off his late night shift and unfortunately by the time that happened the code was invalid.

Sorry to hear about that @QueenMarceline. I dislike websites that are hard to navigate.

@Loretta55 It's some kind of glitch on my laptop for certain sites. 😕 Had to make my black friday Drunk Elephant orders on my cellphone.

@Loretta55. Soglad you were able to get that deal!

It came out to $17.88 with sales tax included per container @Ispend2much6. I  now have enough cleansing balms to last me through most of the first quarter of 2023. 

@Loretta55 nice! Their cherry line smells so good!

The Very Cherry balm is my favorite scent @Kim888

My various sheet/eye mask purchases over the last ~2 weeks or so from random shops (mostly non-beauty related). Most of these were random "add to cart" last minute snags or something that caught my eye while I was out.

IMG-2778.jpg

Spoiler
Meijer: Kocostar Lip Mask-$4 & Creme Shop Alien Face Mask-$4
Bed Bath & Beyond: Creme Shop Caffeine Mask-$2.49
Ulta 21 Days Sale: Florence by Mills Eye Gels-$17 (sale price)
Nordstrom Rack: All Azure Eye Masks-$5/pack

Those eye gels are so cute!! @QueenMarceline 

@lmaster Thank you 🙂 I cant wait to try.

Fun haul @QueenMarceline! I love that eye mask from The Creme Shop. It smells so good too! 

@itsfi Thank you, I actually just tried my first creme shop face mask last night (pretty impressed), I'll review it later today on the masking thread. 

I think you'll like these, @QueenMarceline. Enjoy! 

@curlychiquita Thanks 🙂 I think I will too!

Nice mask haul @QueenMarceline !

@faeriegirl Thank you so much 🙂

Conversation Stats
Photos267
  • ny-147.gif
  • 1475498934-oct-beauty-haul.gif
  • Far L to R: 24K Noir, Matte Magic Top Coat, mini Since 1969, Fa-La-Ah-Ah-Ahhh, Grover It, Brought To You by, Free To Be Sesame, Beak On Fleek, Living In The Elmo-ment, Who Wonder.
  • Left wheel, starting with the yellow shade: Solar Power, Pathological Liar Liar, mini Ghoulish Glow (glows in the dark), X, IX, mini Tinsel Town, You’ve Got Blackmail, Recycle, mini Green With Jealousy, Coconut Kiss, Agro, mini Frostbite.  Right wheel, starting with the gold shade: Gunter’s Get Down, Glow All Out, A Kiss In The Dark, Let There Be Moonlight, Flirty And Fabulous, Give Me A Break-dance.
  • Also: yes, that’s Cupcake Moongate still very much on my thumb 8 (!!!) days after application. There’s obvious wear around the edges and tip, but no major chips. This and Cupcake Keratoconus Awareness are by far the longest lasting of all 10 polishes from my 12/24 mani.
  • Morgan Taylor Dreaming of Gleaming (missing from earlier photos).
  • Maifanshi Moisture Foundation, Aqua Foundation
  • Maifanshi shade 112 (this one has the heavier, yet smooth, coverage of the two,) Aqua shade 002 (these two shades are actually very close in color- Maifanshi is slightly more pink.)
  • Holiday Highlights kit- what a cute bag!
  • The top of the bag has a separate compartment.
  • Shadow stick in Dusty Mauve, Crushed Oil-Infused Gloss in New Romantic, Extra Lip Tint Raspberry
  • New Romantic
  • Raspberry
  • Get Glowing Kit- Lip Tint Bare Nude Sparkle, Illuminating Moisture Balm in Bare Glow, Highlighter Pink Glow
  • Bare Nude Sparkle
testing