Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Jumping into the New Year with Jazzified January 2022 Hauls

Bring in the new year with all things beauty!! Please post all your Jazzified hauls here for January 2022 🎉 Happy birthday month to all the January babes!!

ny-147.gif

1475498934-oct-beauty-haul.gif

Re: Jumping into the New Year with Jazzified January 2022 Hauls

Any excuse to pick up a sheet mask @QueenMarceline . I have a tendency to pick one up when I am only going to the supermarket to pick up milk.

@Loretta55 Haha! Yes 🙂 I tend to browse down that aisle of my supermarket quite often myself. 😂

Thank you @TeamBIC for the fragrances!!! 💝💕

Gucci Flora Gorgeous Gardenia Eau de Parfum was on my wishlist and I was so pleased to get it as a gift from Team BIC. It initially has a floral and musky/earthy smell. It lasted for more than 10 hours on clothing. After 8-9 hours, one cannot smell it from afar. But it lasted for up to 12 hours on clothing (at the last 3-4 hours you have to bring up the clothing to your nose to detect the smell).

After a while, the smell changes. According to another person who wore this perfume, the smell shifted to a more floral with a hint of citrus. For me, after 5-6 hours the smell reminded me of the smell of old furniture/suitcases that had perfume on years ago or a vintage furniture store...like a years-old perfume mixed with aged leather. The other wearer of this perfume and I are not fans of the second smell and we felt like the second smell was stuffy. We like the first smell a lot. I have been wearing this perfume when I am not feeling uneasy/anxious as the second smell slightly enhances any uneasiness/anxiety I have. Lovely packaging. Greatly appreciate the gift.

Chloé Chloé Naturelle Eau de Parfum is amazing 🤩 . It smells like perfumed rose 🌹  water (rose  water + perfume oils = this perfume). Lasts for 7 hours afar, and 10 hours on clothing. No smell change. No sensitivity. Suited for anyone / simple smell that can appeal to anyone. Sleek and elegant packaging. In my opinion, this should be a unisex perfume on account of the smell being perfumed rose water. I can see any adult wearing this perfume. Just rose 🌹  water as a perfume. 

Floral Street Sunflower Pop Eau De Parfum Travel Spray 0.34 oz/ 10 mL is citrus citrus and citrus, with a hint of floral. I definitely get bright and happy 😊 vibes smelling this. For me, it lasted for 3 hours before fading completely to the point that I can't even smell it on my clothing. I gifted this to someone who LOVED 😍 this perfume and said that it lasted well over 6 hours before starting to fade. 

I am currently testing out the other fragrances. I will post the reviews for at least another of the fragrances along with my skincare and beauty tries in the Feb 2022 haul.

I will post the skincare products (The Ordinary & Fenty Skin) in another reply as this is already long enough. I still haven't figured out how to get my reviews submitted.

Thank you so much Sephora and TeamBIC for the fragrances!!!! 😍💝💖

Thanks I will post there too. I posted here because I finished trying them out. 

Sephora BOPIS

PXL_20220125_010758163.jpg

This was a BOPIS and a trek! Worth it, though

Nice haul, @danielledanielle!! Enjoy your goodies!!

@danielledanielle lovely haul!

I'm glad you love it, @danielledanielle

Screen Shot 2022-01-24 at 7.59.12 PM.pngScreen Shot 2022-01-24 at 7.59.26 PM.pngScreen Shot 2022-01-24 at 7.59.48 PM.png

ULTA Mini-Haul ordered. Had a $15 off coupon (prestige included) and a $20 gift card both expiring in late January, out of pocket cost was $17.63. Probably one of my last hauls (minus the things I haven't posted yet that arrived). 

@QueenMarceline ohhh you grabbed the banana masks!! Those are so good

@lmaster I did 🙂 I couldn't resist.

@QueenMarceline  I really liked the Ulta Banana mask! It smells great too. 😋 Hope you enjoy everything!

@Shosh85 Cannot wait to review 🙂

@QueenMarceline  Great haul!

@ather Thanks 🙂 I was inspired by @Shosh85 and her recent banana masking experience with that sheet mask snag. I love the smell of banana but have yet to try a sheet mask.

From Pat McGrath's super sale:

Matte Trance lipstick in Divine Romance

Eye-dols in Dark Matter and ***trovert.  I really don't like when beauty companies use these crass names.  Just thought I'd mention it.  It doesn't make me trick myself into thinking I'll be like those descriptions if I buy the products; I'm more likely to avoid them (except when they're 60% off. 😂)

**trovert**trovertDark MatterDark MatterDivine RomanceDivine RomanceSorry for the close-up of my skin.  This way you can see how smooth the shadows apply.Sorry for the close-up of my skin. This way you can see how smooth the shadows apply.

@Ispend2much6 I agree with the names that are chosen for certain products!! Really pretty swatches

Ah, so pretty, @Ispend2much6

@curlychiquita  It's PM; it has to be!

These look great on you @Ispend2much6 , I like the intensity of these on as well. 

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos267
  • ny-147.gif
  • 1475498934-oct-beauty-haul.gif
  • Far L to R: 24K Noir, Matte Magic Top Coat, mini Since 1969, Fa-La-Ah-Ah-Ahhh, Grover It, Brought To You by, Free To Be Sesame, Beak On Fleek, Living In The Elmo-ment, Who Wonder.
  • Left wheel, starting with the yellow shade: Solar Power, Pathological Liar Liar, mini Ghoulish Glow (glows in the dark), X, IX, mini Tinsel Town, You’ve Got Blackmail, Recycle, mini Green With Jealousy, Coconut Kiss, Agro, mini Frostbite.  Right wheel, starting with the gold shade: Gunter’s Get Down, Glow All Out, A Kiss In The Dark, Let There Be Moonlight, Flirty And Fabulous, Give Me A Break-dance.
  • Also: yes, that’s Cupcake Moongate still very much on my thumb 8 (!!!) days after application. There’s obvious wear around the edges and tip, but no major chips. This and Cupcake Keratoconus Awareness are by far the longest lasting of all 10 polishes from my 12/24 mani.
  • Morgan Taylor Dreaming of Gleaming (missing from earlier photos).
  • Maifanshi Moisture Foundation, Aqua Foundation
  • Maifanshi shade 112 (this one has the heavier, yet smooth, coverage of the two,) Aqua shade 002 (these two shades are actually very close in color- Maifanshi is slightly more pink.)
  • Holiday Highlights kit- what a cute bag!
  • The top of the bag has a separate compartment.
  • Shadow stick in Dusty Mauve, Crushed Oil-Infused Gloss in New Romantic, Extra Lip Tint Raspberry
  • New Romantic
  • Raspberry
  • Get Glowing Kit- Lip Tint Bare Nude Sparkle, Illuminating Moisture Balm in Bare Glow, Highlighter Pink Glow
  • Bare Nude Sparkle
testing