Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Jumping into the New Year with Jazzified January 2022 Hauls

Bring in the new year with all things beauty!! Please post all your Jazzified hauls here for January 2022 🎉 Happy birthday month to all the January babes!!

ny-147.gif

1475498934-oct-beauty-haul.gif

Re: Jumping into the New Year with Jazzified January 2022 Hauls

@WhereYouStand  What a nice gwp from Nars!  Rosecliff is such a pretty lipstick.

thank you @Ispend2much6 ^_^ 

6292699A-90D4-4622-853A-E35C16A2BA8D.jpeg

Sephora haul:

. Briogeo don’t despair, repair strengthening treatment oil

. Sol de janeiro nourishing hair oil (sample)

. tower 28 - magic hour

. Urban decay naked petite heat  

Fabulous haul, @WhereYouStand!! Love those Tower28 blushes!! Enjoy your goodies!!

Ohhh that tower blush 😍 @WhereYouStand 

@WhereYouStand  Tower 28 magic hour is my fav!!!!! I have the sample that sdj hair oil. Interested in your thoughts when you try it!

hi, @ather I would be happy to let you know my thoughts  ^_^    is it the tower blush or the sol de Janeiro hair treatment oil you are curious about my first impressions on. in addition would you like to be tagged on this thread or a different one so you can know when I've tried it?

@WhereYouStand  Both!!! Magic hour is literally my daily blush. I love it. But I haven’t tried the sol yet. I have a sample but I was going to wait trying it out since I have 2 others I’m trying to use up. Unless it ends up being the best ever then I’ll open it up 🤣 but no worries if you don’t try it out right away. You can tag me in any post!!! 

Hi  @ather  here is a follow-up/friendly tag on the SOl De Janeiro hair oil treatment and my impressions and thoughts on it. I've tried it twice weekly for about a two-ish week period. I try not to use hair oil treatments more than 1-2 times a week.) I haven't tried many hair oil treatment varieties, so far I've only tried 2. The Moroccan hair oil treatment, and now Sol de janerio. I'm mentioning this because I don't have much of a range to go off of for comparisons. in addition, neither of the hair oil treatments I've tried were for my hair texture/type. both are for medium/thick hair. I have fine hair. which may be the bulk of my concerns.  my overall impression and thoughts after trying the sol de janerio hair treatment: while a bit inconclusive. is that I really need to find a hair oil in particular for my hair texture/type.  the product weighed my hair down a bit (but please note this is likely due to the product being made for fine hair) and there was fallout (though this may not be related to the product and is more highly likely because i went with dry application over damp hair application on top of a ton of dead ends I haven't trimmed my hair in over a year) lastly  the fragrance didn't last very long which was unfortunate because the fragrance was part of the appeal for me, I have the hair and body mist fragrance and that lasts a lot longer i think ill just stick to using that)

hoping this review of sorts helps, and apologies if it was inconclusive 

@WhereYouStand  Thank you this is really good actually. Scent was one of my concerns. I love the scent but since I’m in a hospital it’s scent free. I’m sure working with masks on I would have fewer complaints but it’s always on my mind. I also have thin hair. Which is why I am hesitant to use a ton of oils. I end up looking like a greasy French fry. I’ve used the Moroccanoil Moroccanoil Treatment Light Hair Oil which was ok. I’m working through a bottle of OUAI Mini Hair Oil 0.45 oz/ 13 mL  which again is ok. I’ve used Kérastase Mini Elixir Ultime Hydrating Hair Oil Serum 1.7 oz/ 50 mL which was awesome. So I think the bar has been set. I don’t like when my hair is completely weighed down. It’s hard to explain but I’ll have to give it a try and see what I think!!! Thanks for leaving me such a detailed review 😄

@WhereYouStand Love that Tower 28 blush.  Great formula and shade!  Enjoy all your new goodies. 

Beautiful haul @WhereYouStand! Tower 28 Magic Hour is such a pretty color. 😍

@itsfi Second that! I love the texture and application of these blushes. 

Thanks @itsfi I keep hearing good things about this blush. I’m excited to use it. ^_^

@WhereYouStand Great haul 🙂 I've been eyeing the Naked Heat Mini for a while now, maybe I'll snag it closer to summertime.

Thanks @QueenMarceline I haven't tried this palette yet but the shades in here seem like they would be great for summer.  I love urban decay palettes. ^_^

@WhereYouStand Me too 🙂 and yes totally such summer color. Enjoy your goodies!

@WhereYouStand I love that blush!

thanks, @CookieGirl1  I bought this in hopes that it will go well with no-makeup makeup looks.

Very nice haul, @WhereYouStand ! 

thank you @tsavorite  ^_^

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos267
  • ny-147.gif
  • 1475498934-oct-beauty-haul.gif
  • Far L to R: 24K Noir, Matte Magic Top Coat, mini Since 1969, Fa-La-Ah-Ah-Ahhh, Grover It, Brought To You by, Free To Be Sesame, Beak On Fleek, Living In The Elmo-ment, Who Wonder.
  • Left wheel, starting with the yellow shade: Solar Power, Pathological Liar Liar, mini Ghoulish Glow (glows in the dark), X, IX, mini Tinsel Town, You’ve Got Blackmail, Recycle, mini Green With Jealousy, Coconut Kiss, Agro, mini Frostbite.  Right wheel, starting with the gold shade: Gunter’s Get Down, Glow All Out, A Kiss In The Dark, Let There Be Moonlight, Flirty And Fabulous, Give Me A Break-dance.
  • Also: yes, that’s Cupcake Moongate still very much on my thumb 8 (!!!) days after application. There’s obvious wear around the edges and tip, but no major chips. This and Cupcake Keratoconus Awareness are by far the longest lasting of all 10 polishes from my 12/24 mani.
  • Morgan Taylor Dreaming of Gleaming (missing from earlier photos).
  • Maifanshi Moisture Foundation, Aqua Foundation
  • Maifanshi shade 112 (this one has the heavier, yet smooth, coverage of the two,) Aqua shade 002 (these two shades are actually very close in color- Maifanshi is slightly more pink.)
  • Holiday Highlights kit- what a cute bag!
  • The top of the bag has a separate compartment.
  • Shadow stick in Dusty Mauve, Crushed Oil-Infused Gloss in New Romantic, Extra Lip Tint Raspberry
  • New Romantic
  • Raspberry
  • Get Glowing Kit- Lip Tint Bare Nude Sparkle, Illuminating Moisture Balm in Bare Glow, Highlighter Pink Glow
  • Bare Nude Sparkle
testing