Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Jumping into the New Year with Jazzified January 2022 Hauls

Bring in the new year with all things beauty!! Please post all your Jazzified hauls here for January 2022 🎉 Happy birthday month to all the January babes!!

ny-147.gif

1475498934-oct-beauty-haul.gif

Re: Jumping into the New Year with Jazzified January 2022 Hauls

What a beautiful assortment @itsfi ! Loving that Dior shadow especially. How do you find it compared to others, same formula? 

@Sunnysmom, thank you. 😊 “Tutu” is part of Dior’s permanent quint eyeshadow collection; this one is LE because of the houndstooth print. The feel, application and wear on this one seems the same to me as the regular Dior quints, though I can tell that  I use  a lighter hand when I use the shadows in this palette - I don’t want the print to wear away too fast. 😆 

Thanks @itsfi ! I did look it up and discovered that 🤦🏻‍♀️. It does look a bit different/ prettier tho with the houndstooth pattern doesn’t it?! I wouldn’t want to either! I debated the Opera lippie but as I have it I held firm. Phew 😂

@Sunnysmom, good for holding firm. I figured you would have Opera - it is most definitely a sunnymom's color; I bet it looks fabulous on you. I'm being good too and not looking for yours and others swatches to tempt me. 😂 

🙈🙈🙈 @itsfi !! Oh how I love Opera. It looks so dark and it’s actually this perfect stained berry shade! 

@Sunnysmom, it sounds so pretty; it also sounds like it would make a great shade for a Dior balm. 😍

Fantastic idea @itsfi . I would love that as well! Or one from Chanel ala the new ones you recently purchased. The closest I think I have to it would be one from Gucci. Maybe this plum . You maybe have her too. Good color pay off. If you have it would you say it’s similar to Chanel by the way? 

Gucci Hydrating Lip Balm 4 Penelope Plum 

@itsfi ,

I think the Athr Manifest shade is so lovely on you!   Love the Dior palette, too!

Thank you @tsavorite! 🤗 The print on the palette is lovely; I almost don’t want to use it; almost. 😉 The shadows are very pretty. 

@itsfi Those lip colors are so appealing!  Thanks for the swatches.

@CookieGirl1, thank you. I went from doing pretty good on lipstick purchases to this. 😂 I will put ‘em all to good use. 

Wow, those lip creams are beautiful and tempting! @itsfi And your pics are lovely and calming! 

Thank you @sister13! 🤗 The Athr lip creams would look amazing on you! They are really comfortable to wear too. I told myself I would only pick up one, and, technically, I did. Then I went back for more when the site had a sale. Hahaha! Isn't that always the way though?!

@itsfi Amazing haul. I have to say Manifest is my fave shade on you. They all look beautiful. The luxery candles are absolutely beautiful. I have never purchased one but if I did I don't know if I could bring myself to burn them. Do you have a special place where you put the candles?

@Mellmars1185, thank you! Manifest was the one that started it all. 😁 They wear comfortably too, which is always a plus! 

I hear you. The Voluspa jars are beautiful. They're great for repurposing too, which, along with their wonderful scents, help with burning them. After I've burned through them, I clean them out and reuse them to hold my makeup brushes, lip and eye liners, as a pen/pencil holder, candy jar, as a vase for fresh cut flowers, or pot for succulents, and a host of other uses. 

Like my lip balms, I usually have a candle in every room and on almost every surface in the house. 😂 Right now, I have a few Voluspa candles in different shapes and sizes spread about - one on my work desk at home, in the bedroom, and on top of the fireplace mantel. These two will probably sit on my desk and I'll alternate using them depending on my mood. The Sephora sales are a nice time to pick up the candles with the discount and Voluspa puts out some sets that are a good way to try out different scents. If I remember, I'll check the sale section online - some of the scents will go on sale when off season. 

@itsfi Now you have given me a reason to try them. I actually had my eye on the  Sephora Favorites Self Care Sampler Set but it sold out. That would be a good way to try one out. The candles are really small in that set though!

I am like you because i also have candles and lipbalm in every room almost! I have little baskets with the tv remotes and inside is a lip balm and a mini hand cream. My partner uses the hand cream so he is helping me on my empty project ! 

I will definitely wait for a sale or that set to cme back to try one of the candles. Right now most of mine are from bath and body works.

@Mellmars1185, the Sephora Favorites sets are always a great way to try out several products, but yes, the candles in them are on the small side. If it's around during the spring sale, you might be interested in VOLUSPA Mini Spring Candle Set or other sampler sets the brand may put out for the sale. Two years ago, I picked up an VOLUSPA Mini Candle Advent Calendar Set - the candles were small but cute; it had a good variety of scents, some I was familiar with, others were new to me. It was fun having it as an advent calendar. They also have VOLUSPA Japonica Mini Candle Set.  

@itsfi Great haul. Dream looks so good on you. Those new Voluspa scents sound amazing. 

@SportyGirly125, thank you. The formula on the Athr Beauty lip cremes are very nice. The new Voluspa scents definitely give off warmer weather vibes.

@itsfi   The dang houndstooth pattern may do me in yet.  We'll see how many times I'm perusing the shades this weekend lol.  Do you love the Voluspa?  I have a set in my cart now and am waffling on how many candles I can burn at once lol.  Gorgeous buys!

@missjeanie, the Dior lipstick / lipstick case is refillable. ♥️ The detail on the bullet is also quite lovely - 

1.20.22 Dior lip close up.jpeg

The cold throw on the kalahari watermelon is stronger than on the mint mojito candle. I haven’t lit either of them just yet; maybe tomorrow, or over the weekend. I want to finish up a candle first (so close to being done too!) I’ll let you know how they burn.

”waffling on how many candles you can burn  at once”? There’s one way to find out, right? 😆 

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
Photos267
  • ny-147.gif
  • 1475498934-oct-beauty-haul.gif
  • Far L to R: 24K Noir, Matte Magic Top Coat, mini Since 1969, Fa-La-Ah-Ah-Ahhh, Grover It, Brought To You by, Free To Be Sesame, Beak On Fleek, Living In The Elmo-ment, Who Wonder.
  • Left wheel, starting with the yellow shade: Solar Power, Pathological Liar Liar, mini Ghoulish Glow (glows in the dark), X, IX, mini Tinsel Town, You’ve Got Blackmail, Recycle, mini Green With Jealousy, Coconut Kiss, Agro, mini Frostbite.  Right wheel, starting with the gold shade: Gunter’s Get Down, Glow All Out, A Kiss In The Dark, Let There Be Moonlight, Flirty And Fabulous, Give Me A Break-dance.
  • Also: yes, that’s Cupcake Moongate still very much on my thumb 8 (!!!) days after application. There’s obvious wear around the edges and tip, but no major chips. This and Cupcake Keratoconus Awareness are by far the longest lasting of all 10 polishes from my 12/24 mani.
  • Morgan Taylor Dreaming of Gleaming (missing from earlier photos).
  • Maifanshi Moisture Foundation, Aqua Foundation
  • Maifanshi shade 112 (this one has the heavier, yet smooth, coverage of the two,) Aqua shade 002 (these two shades are actually very close in color- Maifanshi is slightly more pink.)
  • Holiday Highlights kit- what a cute bag!
  • The top of the bag has a separate compartment.
  • Shadow stick in Dusty Mauve, Crushed Oil-Infused Gloss in New Romantic, Extra Lip Tint Raspberry
  • New Romantic
  • Raspberry
  • Get Glowing Kit- Lip Tint Bare Nude Sparkle, Illuminating Moisture Balm in Bare Glow, Highlighter Pink Glow
  • Bare Nude Sparkle
testing