Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Jumping into the New Year with Jazzified January 2022 Hauls

Bring in the new year with all things beauty!! Please post all your Jazzified hauls here for January 2022 🎉 Happy birthday month to all the January babes!!

ny-147.gif

1475498934-oct-beauty-haul.gif

Re: Jumping into the New Year with Jazzified January 2022 Hauls

Thanks @Sunnysmom, hope to try them on this weekend when I have some other makeup on. ❤️❤️

@sister13, those are some gorgeous red lipsticks! 💄 I picked up that discovery set also; looking forward to hearing your thoughts on the fragrances.

Yes, just posted a few first impressions up above! Wasn’t familiar with Chris Collins prior. So far, I’ve tried 3 and Danse Sauvage is my favorite, while Harlem Nights and Lost in Paradise are not faves. @itsfi 

@sister13, I read your first impressions and bookmarked the post to come back to it when my sampler set arrives, probably today. Good to know about Lost in Paradise - sunscreen bomb does not sound appealing. 😆

Yeah, it’s not bad, but that sunscreeny smell is not my jam for summer tropicals. A TINY bit can be okay but this was a big hit at first. I didn’t hate it, but I’d be curious now what’s different from Beach. I guess I was hoping for something DIFFERENT! @itsfi 

@sister13 ,

Thanks for the swatches!  What a wonderful haul!  

You’re welcome! My lips tend dry, so most liquid lipsticks don’t work for me, but Huda has been good for me, so I was curious, but wonder if the new formula will wear as well! @tsavorite Excited to try these on my face soon, haha!

@sister13 Nice haul. I also impulse bought one of these products before I am re attempting to start a low buy in Feb. I have been inspired by a lot to try new fragrances. Can't wait to hear tour thoughts on these bad boys!

Yes, I haven’t been too tempted by a lot of things, so I don’t feel too bad about this mini splurge! I posted a few comments on the Chris Collins above. The Kayali is TEEN SWEET and STRONG out of the bottle. But kinda fun and super cute. @Mellmars1185 

@sister13 Teen Sweet!?!? I am scared. Between the Huda formula and the teen sweet I don't know if I will be keeping!

Haha, yes, just kind of reminds me of a very strong body mist! @Mellmars1185 

@sister13 Such a great haul.  Enjoy your goodies.

Thank you, I think I will! @SportyGirly125 

@sister13  Interesting comparison of the old vs. new Huda liquid mattes. And though I'm not sure how I feel about the L'Interdit fragrance (it's been a while since I smelled it, so I honestly don't remember if I liked it or not), I'm now in love with that lipstick-shaped solid. 😄 Hope you enjoy everything! 

It’s not a fragrance I would buy (I guess since I haven’t bought it, lol) but I don’t mind it. When  I saw the solid, though I wanted it.  I like a solid yo keep in my purse bc you can add fragrance without the initial burst that’s so strong from a spray, like if I forget to put some on or want to refresh late in the day. And yes, I love this packaging!  @WinglessOne 

Catching up on a couple of hauls from earlier in the month.

Athr Beauty: It started with the Manifest lippie. Then I went back to pick up two more colors.

1.12.2022 Athr.jpg

Athr Beauty Swatches

Spoiler
1.12.2022 Athr Swatches.jpgAthr Beauty ManifestAthr Beauty ManifestAthr Beauty ProtectAthr Beauty ProtectAthr Beauty DreamAthr Beauty Dream

Sephora online: Saw the new scents from Voluspa and used a gift card to pick them up along with one of the new peels from the Sephora Collection clean line.

1.16.22 Sephora.jpg

Dior: The houndstooth pattern caught my eye.

Dior Limited Edition "New Look" Collection - #769 Tutu palette and #728 Nu RoseDior Limited Edition "New Look" Collection - #769 Tutu palette and #728 Nu Rose

Dior Swatches

Spoiler
1.20.22 Dior swatches.jpg   

Athr Beauty Radiant Ruby Lip Crème Manifest Athr Beauty Radiant Ruby Lip Crème Protect Athr Beauty Radiant Ruby Lip Crème Dream VOLUSPA Kalahari Watermelon Glass Jar Candle VOLUSPA Havana Mint Mojito Glass Jar Candle 18 oz/ 510 g SEPHORA COLLECTION AHA Peeling Masks Papaya 

Amazing hauls, @itsfi!! Those Athr lippies are so stunning!! Enjoy your goodies!!

Thank you @haleyvvvv😁 I'm happy with the Athr lip shades; they'll be put to good use. 

I love your beautiful new Dior hounds tooth collection, @itsfi

Thank you @curlychiquita! 😁 The entire Dior houndstooth collection is gorgeous. The eyeshadows and lipstick are shades I will (and do) use with some regularity - so I've told myself that my purchase has a practical component to it as well. lol. 

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos267
  • ny-147.gif
  • 1475498934-oct-beauty-haul.gif
  • Far L to R: 24K Noir, Matte Magic Top Coat, mini Since 1969, Fa-La-Ah-Ah-Ahhh, Grover It, Brought To You by, Free To Be Sesame, Beak On Fleek, Living In The Elmo-ment, Who Wonder.
  • Left wheel, starting with the yellow shade: Solar Power, Pathological Liar Liar, mini Ghoulish Glow (glows in the dark), X, IX, mini Tinsel Town, You’ve Got Blackmail, Recycle, mini Green With Jealousy, Coconut Kiss, Agro, mini Frostbite.  Right wheel, starting with the gold shade: Gunter’s Get Down, Glow All Out, A Kiss In The Dark, Let There Be Moonlight, Flirty And Fabulous, Give Me A Break-dance.
  • Also: yes, that’s Cupcake Moongate still very much on my thumb 8 (!!!) days after application. There’s obvious wear around the edges and tip, but no major chips. This and Cupcake Keratoconus Awareness are by far the longest lasting of all 10 polishes from my 12/24 mani.
  • Morgan Taylor Dreaming of Gleaming (missing from earlier photos).
  • Maifanshi Moisture Foundation, Aqua Foundation
  • Maifanshi shade 112 (this one has the heavier, yet smooth, coverage of the two,) Aqua shade 002 (these two shades are actually very close in color- Maifanshi is slightly more pink.)
  • Holiday Highlights kit- what a cute bag!
  • The top of the bag has a separate compartment.
  • Shadow stick in Dusty Mauve, Crushed Oil-Infused Gloss in New Romantic, Extra Lip Tint Raspberry
  • New Romantic
  • Raspberry
  • Get Glowing Kit- Lip Tint Bare Nude Sparkle, Illuminating Moisture Balm in Bare Glow, Highlighter Pink Glow
  • Bare Nude Sparkle
testing