Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Jumping into the New Year with Jazzified January 2022 Hauls

Bring in the new year with all things beauty!! Please post all your Jazzified hauls here for January 2022 🎉 Happy birthday month to all the January babes!!

ny-147.gif

1475498934-oct-beauty-haul.gif

Re: Jumping into the New Year with Jazzified January 2022 Hauls

Hahaha @WinglessOne! Shu has been have a lot of sales, haven’t they? I will put a cart together but may hold off. I practiced some self care 😉 with an order from Asia so I may need to practice a little self restraint until they arrive. 😆 

@WinglessOne ,

Thanks for the swatches!  They are beautiful!

Thank you @tsavorite !

@WinglessOne Beautiful swatches. Reds are stunning on you. You should join! I really need to count all of my lipsticks. They are in a few places in my bathroom, closet, purses. They need to be consolidated! I am guessing i have at least 300 🤭 

Thank you @Mellmars1185 ! I think the last time I posted in the 100 Days of Lipstick thread was either 2019 or 2020. I just looked up my running list of lipsticks for that challenge in Notes: I went well past 100 days in the challenge, and sometimes used 2 or more lipsticks per day (layered or ombre looks). By day 100, I had posted 118 lipsticks. In total (not sure how many total days I participated), I posted 272 lipsticks. Of those, I decluttered 50. And I hadn't gotten through my entire collection yet. Hell, I didn't even make it through all my Guerlain Rouge Gs or PMG bullets. 😄 If I rejoin that challenge, I'll start a new count of 100 days and try not to post any of the lipsticks I'd already posted in 2018 - 2019/2020—unless I'm trying to decide whether or not to declutter some of them in favor of more recent purchases. 

Consolidating all your lipsticks will be eye opening for sure. It'll also help you rotate them more frequently. Well, theoretically anyway... I've stored most of my lipsticks together for decades, yet I wasn't regularly wearing 75% of them. I'm glad you're enjoying the lipstick challenge thread! I'll pop back in there sometime this month. 

@WinglessOne Love the swatches on you.

Thanks @SportyGirly125 !

Was looking for an order to get the Valentino mini, found some interesting impulse items on the Sephora new page! They came super fast, though no samples (possible I forgot to order them.)

KAYALI Power Duo Kit Mini Perfume Set 

World of Chris Collins Chris Collins Eau de Parfum Discovery Set 

Givenchy L'Interdit Solid Eau de Parfum 0.12 oz/ 3.3 g solid perfume 

Valentino Rosso Valentino High Pigment Refillable Lipstick 217A Ethereal Red (mini promo code)

52B92FD0-C8F4-46A1-A2BC-ABA22129B79F.jpegRed theme!Red theme!
Left is Valentino; middle new Huda Lover; Right old Huda HeartbreakerLeft is Valentino; middle new Huda Lover; Right old Huda Heartbreaker
Wiped with tissue, the old Huda seems more durable!Wiped with tissue, the old Huda seems more durable!

Great hauls, @sister13!! Amazing color coordination!! Enjoy your goodies!!

Thank you! @haleyvvvv 💗💕💗

I love your new reds, @sister13! Interesting about the old vs new Huda formula, though.

Thanks! Yeah, I’ll have to try them on and compare with a real wear test! @curlychiquita 

@sister13  Great haul! You are all set for Valentine’s Day!

Great point! @ather 💕💗💕

@sister13 Have you had a chance to try the Chris Collins fragrances?  Would love to hear your thoughts on them.  

Yes, I’ve started, but definitely need more time with them! @ragdoll4mom 

Harlem Nights is boozy and smoky, a little too tobacco/ashtray for me - Kilian Intoxicated is my holy grail boozy fragrance. May need some more time with it to see if it grows on me, but I didn’t immediately love it and I’ll try to tag you if I have a better review in the future.

Lost in Paradise was okay, but mostly a sunscreen bomb, which reminds me of Bobbi Brown Beach (though I haven’t smelled Beach in a while, to be honest). Again, just a super quick first impression, but not a love on this one. Has lasted all day and it’s much softer now and smells fresh, but I am sure have other beachy, summer scents that I like a lot better.

Now, Danse Sauvage has some promise! I’m getting a lot of patchouli and sandalwood. Will report back on this and the others as I have time to use them more! 

World of Chris Collins Harlem Nights Eau de Parfum 1.7 oz/ 50 mL 

World of Chris Collins Lost in Paradise Eau de Parfum 1.7 oz/ 50 mL 

World of Chris Collins Danse Sauvage Eau de Parfum 1.7 oz/ 50 mL 

@sister13 Thank you for the input.  They sound like a scent I would like.  The spicy gourmand descriptions really caught my attention.  I may have to bite the bullet and get this set.

Some great impulse buys there @sister13 I also got the Valentino minis along with my Marc Jacobs Beauty remnants order. Regretfully the first one I selected was the nude/pinky color and then the next day when I made my second order the red was all gone. I guess I'll have 2 of the pinky-nudes LOL. The same looks like a solid size too.

Aww, sorry you missed the red, but that nude looks nice, too! I debated for a while! @QueenMarceline 

@sister13 I was hoping I'd be able to get both lol! Guess not, hehe.

Beautiful reds @sister13 ! They’ll look so pretty on you! 

Conversation Stats
Photos267
  • ny-147.gif
  • 1475498934-oct-beauty-haul.gif
  • Far L to R: 24K Noir, Matte Magic Top Coat, mini Since 1969, Fa-La-Ah-Ah-Ahhh, Grover It, Brought To You by, Free To Be Sesame, Beak On Fleek, Living In The Elmo-ment, Who Wonder.
  • Left wheel, starting with the yellow shade: Solar Power, Pathological Liar Liar, mini Ghoulish Glow (glows in the dark), X, IX, mini Tinsel Town, You’ve Got Blackmail, Recycle, mini Green With Jealousy, Coconut Kiss, Agro, mini Frostbite.  Right wheel, starting with the gold shade: Gunter’s Get Down, Glow All Out, A Kiss In The Dark, Let There Be Moonlight, Flirty And Fabulous, Give Me A Break-dance.
  • Also: yes, that’s Cupcake Moongate still very much on my thumb 8 (!!!) days after application. There’s obvious wear around the edges and tip, but no major chips. This and Cupcake Keratoconus Awareness are by far the longest lasting of all 10 polishes from my 12/24 mani.
  • Morgan Taylor Dreaming of Gleaming (missing from earlier photos).
  • Maifanshi Moisture Foundation, Aqua Foundation
  • Maifanshi shade 112 (this one has the heavier, yet smooth, coverage of the two,) Aqua shade 002 (these two shades are actually very close in color- Maifanshi is slightly more pink.)
  • Holiday Highlights kit- what a cute bag!
  • The top of the bag has a separate compartment.
  • Shadow stick in Dusty Mauve, Crushed Oil-Infused Gloss in New Romantic, Extra Lip Tint Raspberry
  • New Romantic
  • Raspberry
  • Get Glowing Kit- Lip Tint Bare Nude Sparkle, Illuminating Moisture Balm in Bare Glow, Highlighter Pink Glow
  • Bare Nude Sparkle
testing