Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Jumping into the New Year with Jazzified January 2022 Hauls

Bring in the new year with all things beauty!! Please post all your Jazzified hauls here for January 2022 🎉 Happy birthday month to all the January babes!!

ny-147.gif

1475498934-oct-beauty-haul.gif

Re: Jumping into the New Year with Jazzified January 2022 Hauls

Thanks so much @faeriegirl ! 💞

@Sunnysmom  This haul is amazing 

Thank you @ather ! 🥰

@Sunnysmom I wasn't initially into the Bridgerton palette... but maybe your swatches are changing my mind.  They look much more muted and wearable than in the pan.

I agree @missjeanie , and I also hadn’t bought an eye palette from her in ages. It’s good and I don’t usually seek out these shades. 

So many pretties @Sunnysmom ! All the swatches look great!!

Thanks so much @Kim888 ! Lots of new lip options, ugh! 💞

@Sunnysmom  Thanks soo much for these swatches!  I think I might really like CT K Romance.  I've been looking for a just bright enough berry, and this might be it.

I bet you would too @Ispend2much6 ! I think I like it better than previous CT LE reds. It’s less harsh with that pretty brightness to it as you said. 

@Sunnysmom Amazing haul! I also picked up a makeup by mario lip plumping glow serum! Enjoy your goodies! Greay swatches! The highlighters are stunning!

Oh nice @Mellmars1185 ! Don’t they feel so good?! 

@Sunnysmom It is on it's way now! I am excited to try it!

Oh I think you’ll like it @Mellmars1185 ! 💞

@Sunnysmom  How do you like the reformulated Lancome L'Absolu Rouge Cream lipstick? I remember you had issues with the new matte formula, though I think you solved them with a base layer of balm...? 

I almost bought that Chantecaille Lip Veil shade. Still trying to resist. 😂 Hope you enjoy all your goodies! 

Oh @WinglessOne I was just coming on to mention and thank you for our discussion on them 🥰 🤗! Forgot to tag you!  I do like them once I did your balm trick! Def helped. I like the cream formula too but as in previous Lancôme cream lips I don’t find them to be long lasting unless I use a darn pencil. Do you? Comfy tho. 
PS I love the Chantecaille! So comfortable plus stain! DO it. Lol. Thought I added it in swatch pics separately but here it is if you want any further enabling! 🙃

91685F5C-0105-4DFA-ABB7-8F423587DA35.jpeg7B288FE2-AD37-41E6-B6C5-191F3D3B43A8.jpeg

Oh wow! This is up my alley! @Sunnysmom 

She’s a beaut @sister13 ! 

@Sunnysmom Wow! Definitely a stunning haul right there 🙂 How are you liking the Pat McGrath lippie? I've been eyeing them for a while because of my thing for packaging (lol) but I've heard very mixed reviews.

Thank you @QueenMarceline , definitely enabled by some GCs and BICers as well! 
I do like Pat lips tho my fav was the Luxe formula vs matte. I still wear and love Vendetta and Elson etc.  I love the intensity of Divine Romance ( enabled by the lovely @makeitup305 ) even though it’s a bit dry in my humble. I’m sensitive to mattes. Have to be more of a semi and this one is ok. My pic may make this one look a little bit darker too. 

@Sunnysmom Maybe I'll pick one up sometime in the future, my (failed) low-buy is turning into a no-buy soon. 😁 I've been eyeing them as an entire brand for quite a while but the only thing I've gotten to try is the foundation.

I hear you @QueenMarceline , ugh. If Jan. is any indication for me it’s not going to be pretty but I am hoping I can dodge a bunch in Feb and March! Low expectations. Never know. Lol. Good thing PM does her promos so those definitely help! 

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
Photos267
  • ny-147.gif
  • 1475498934-oct-beauty-haul.gif
  • Far L to R: 24K Noir, Matte Magic Top Coat, mini Since 1969, Fa-La-Ah-Ah-Ahhh, Grover It, Brought To You by, Free To Be Sesame, Beak On Fleek, Living In The Elmo-ment, Who Wonder.
  • Left wheel, starting with the yellow shade: Solar Power, Pathological Liar Liar, mini Ghoulish Glow (glows in the dark), X, IX, mini Tinsel Town, You’ve Got Blackmail, Recycle, mini Green With Jealousy, Coconut Kiss, Agro, mini Frostbite.  Right wheel, starting with the gold shade: Gunter’s Get Down, Glow All Out, A Kiss In The Dark, Let There Be Moonlight, Flirty And Fabulous, Give Me A Break-dance.
  • Also: yes, that’s Cupcake Moongate still very much on my thumb 8 (!!!) days after application. There’s obvious wear around the edges and tip, but no major chips. This and Cupcake Keratoconus Awareness are by far the longest lasting of all 10 polishes from my 12/24 mani.
  • Morgan Taylor Dreaming of Gleaming (missing from earlier photos).
  • Maifanshi Moisture Foundation, Aqua Foundation
  • Maifanshi shade 112 (this one has the heavier, yet smooth, coverage of the two,) Aqua shade 002 (these two shades are actually very close in color- Maifanshi is slightly more pink.)
  • Holiday Highlights kit- what a cute bag!
  • The top of the bag has a separate compartment.
  • Shadow stick in Dusty Mauve, Crushed Oil-Infused Gloss in New Romantic, Extra Lip Tint Raspberry
  • New Romantic
  • Raspberry
  • Get Glowing Kit- Lip Tint Bare Nude Sparkle, Illuminating Moisture Balm in Bare Glow, Highlighter Pink Glow
  • Bare Nude Sparkle
testing