Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Jumping into the New Year with Jazzified January 2022 Hauls

Bring in the new year with all things beauty!! Please post all your Jazzified hauls here for January 2022 🎉 Happy birthday month to all the January babes!!

ny-147.gif

1475498934-oct-beauty-haul.gif

Re: Jumping into the New Year with Jazzified January 2022 Hauls

@missjeanie Great picks! Does Gucci Canada also have free tote bags with any purchase, or is that just a US thing?

@txcatx They do!  It actually looked as though the compliments gift wrap is automatic through their site.  This one is about the size of a paper lunch bag give or take.  Not sure what to use it for... maybe toting sheet masks around? lol Or shoes for travel?

Farmacy sale + $25 off with code haul.  The balm smells soo good- better than the cherry vitamin c serum, imo.

farmacy haul.jpg

Great haul, @Ispend2much6!! I love that toner!! Enjoy your goodies!! 

@haleyvvvv   Good to know- so many people love it!

@Ispend2much6 ,

How fun to get a great deal on these products!

@Ispend2much6  Haha...I hauled this as well. Such a great deal! 

@PrettyPaint  Yay!  I don't think we'll ever see that good of a deal again!

Nice haul @Ispend2much6! I can’t wait for my Farmacy order to get here, that was an amazing deal!

@faeriegirl   I'm glad you were in time!

@Ispend2much6 Nice haul! I love Farmacy product!

@Mellmars1185  I haven't tried them yet so that's encouraging!

1FA4FCCB-775F-4BF6-99A7-1C7DAEB1AEC0.jpeg

They’re rolling out the last bits of these Marc Jacobs products and my nickname is cherry… so I caved… 

@QueenMarceline  I've been eyeing those Marc Jacobs items too.

@AMK721 It's so bizarre. Yesterday they had Scandalust available for a few minutes and today the cherry collection...? I'm hoping there is more little "remnants" because I genuinely enjoyed the brand.

@Mellmars1185 😁👀Okay, seriously... no more Sephora orders for me until the VIB sale.

@QueenMarceline You are just as bad as me lol

@Mellmars1185 No more until VIB 😛 I'm going to be shopping my stash for 2.5 months lol. Wish me luck. Thinking of starting a fun thread in honor of my no buy.

@QueenMarceline I support your no buy/low buy. I want to one sheet mask shop at a local store that sells k beauty at a low price and that is it until March. A thread might help you resist! I am sure you would get a lot of support!

@Mellmars1185  @QueenMarceline  I need to be on a low/no buy as well, but did someone say sheet mask 😁

@AMK721  @QueenMarceline @I don't think sheet masks count?! Hehe i cant commit to no buy only low

9 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos267
  • ny-147.gif
  • 1475498934-oct-beauty-haul.gif
  • Far L to R: 24K Noir, Matte Magic Top Coat, mini Since 1969, Fa-La-Ah-Ah-Ahhh, Grover It, Brought To You by, Free To Be Sesame, Beak On Fleek, Living In The Elmo-ment, Who Wonder.
  • Left wheel, starting with the yellow shade: Solar Power, Pathological Liar Liar, mini Ghoulish Glow (glows in the dark), X, IX, mini Tinsel Town, You’ve Got Blackmail, Recycle, mini Green With Jealousy, Coconut Kiss, Agro, mini Frostbite.  Right wheel, starting with the gold shade: Gunter’s Get Down, Glow All Out, A Kiss In The Dark, Let There Be Moonlight, Flirty And Fabulous, Give Me A Break-dance.
  • Also: yes, that’s Cupcake Moongate still very much on my thumb 8 (!!!) days after application. There’s obvious wear around the edges and tip, but no major chips. This and Cupcake Keratoconus Awareness are by far the longest lasting of all 10 polishes from my 12/24 mani.
  • Morgan Taylor Dreaming of Gleaming (missing from earlier photos).
  • Maifanshi Moisture Foundation, Aqua Foundation
  • Maifanshi shade 112 (this one has the heavier, yet smooth, coverage of the two,) Aqua shade 002 (these two shades are actually very close in color- Maifanshi is slightly more pink.)
  • Holiday Highlights kit- what a cute bag!
  • The top of the bag has a separate compartment.
  • Shadow stick in Dusty Mauve, Crushed Oil-Infused Gloss in New Romantic, Extra Lip Tint Raspberry
  • New Romantic
  • Raspberry
  • Get Glowing Kit- Lip Tint Bare Nude Sparkle, Illuminating Moisture Balm in Bare Glow, Highlighter Pink Glow
  • Bare Nude Sparkle
testing