Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Jumping into the New Year with Jazzified January 2022 Hauls

Bring in the new year with all things beauty!! Please post all your Jazzified hauls here for January 2022 🎉 Happy birthday month to all the January babes!!

ny-147.gif

1475498934-oct-beauty-haul.gif

Re: Jumping into the New Year with Jazzified January 2022 Hauls

Right on!

@Mellmars1185 Haha, I know what you mean. I think I just need to do a full NO buy for the next few months because my low-buy failed so hard. But I welcome anyone, on any level to join the "fun" lol! @AMK721 😂😂😂

unnamed.jpeg

Points Galore Haul: Some of my ULTA points haul came in along with the GWP Vitamin C mask. Still missing my scrub since it's currently OOS (which is odd since I was able to order it but I'm sure they'll ship it out soon). Got the FOREO ESPADA Blue Light Acne Treatment for 50% off at the 21 days sale 🙂 most of the other things were also on sale (KVD OG Lolita Lipstick was $10-also 50% off). Also the Flawless Finishing Touch was an Amazon points haul. Loved the color and it was discounted, tried it on my arm a bit-so far it works amazingly.

Nice haul, @QueenMarceline!! Enjoy your goodies!!

@haleyvvvv Thanks so much 🙂

@QueenMarceline Do you think this Tree Hut scent smells like vanilla?  I was hoping for a nice robust vanilla scent but was rather disappointed that it smells very powdery with no hint of vanilla.  I love the other scents in this shaving oil, with the rose being my favorite.

@ragdoll4mom This is the only Tree Hut shaving oil I haven't right. I love the Coconut Lime and the Rose a lot. I will let you know once I try it out 🙂 I only bought it to get to use the $3.50. Hopefully I don't regret this scent buy.

Nice points haul @QueenMarceline!

@faeriegirl Thank you 🙂

@QueenMarceline Amazon points?! Is that a credit card thing?

@Samtian Yes. You get 5% cashback and sometimes 10% on special days/items. I shop at Whole Foods at least 2-3x a month so the grocery points really stack up too 🙂

@QueenMarceline Ah darn I got excited, but that is awesome!

@Samtian Yes, it's super convenient. I actually just used my points to get myself a Sephora gift card for my recent Marc Jacobs cherry order that I posted in here.

@QueenMarceline That's way awesome!!

@QueenMarceline. Ahh...points hauls. Guilt-free shopping!

@Ispend2much6 Points stacked with sales and 21 days 😉 even more guilt free. hahah!

@QueenMarceline Nice haul! I would love to hear how your experience with everything! I am really curious a iut the CBD balm and the coconut lime cream! Enjoy! Sounds like you got a great deal!

@Mellmars1185 Most of these things are new buys for me 🙂 I'm excited to try the balm mask too and the foreo blue light.

So I ended up getting the Sephora Favorites Luxe Vibes Mini Luxury Beauty Sampler Set . I am waiting until I go through some of my older minis before I dive into this one. I just didnt want to miss out on trying this one! 

Spoiler

MAC Cosmetics Satin Lipstick Del Rio - It is going back. It is a beautiful colour but it shows up dark brown on me and it is just a bit to dark for what I was looking for

Spoiler
MAC Cosmetics Satin Lipstick Captive - Great purple pinkish colour. I am really into lipsticks with a bit of purple in them as It gives the colour a coolness that really pops. 💜

20220119_175017.jpg

Fabulous hauls, @Mellmars1185!! That SF kit looks great!! Enjoy your goodies!!

That set looks great @Mellmars1185!

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos267
  • ny-147.gif
  • 1475498934-oct-beauty-haul.gif
  • Far L to R: 24K Noir, Matte Magic Top Coat, mini Since 1969, Fa-La-Ah-Ah-Ahhh, Grover It, Brought To You by, Free To Be Sesame, Beak On Fleek, Living In The Elmo-ment, Who Wonder.
  • Left wheel, starting with the yellow shade: Solar Power, Pathological Liar Liar, mini Ghoulish Glow (glows in the dark), X, IX, mini Tinsel Town, You’ve Got Blackmail, Recycle, mini Green With Jealousy, Coconut Kiss, Agro, mini Frostbite.  Right wheel, starting with the gold shade: Gunter’s Get Down, Glow All Out, A Kiss In The Dark, Let There Be Moonlight, Flirty And Fabulous, Give Me A Break-dance.
  • Also: yes, that’s Cupcake Moongate still very much on my thumb 8 (!!!) days after application. There’s obvious wear around the edges and tip, but no major chips. This and Cupcake Keratoconus Awareness are by far the longest lasting of all 10 polishes from my 12/24 mani.
  • Morgan Taylor Dreaming of Gleaming (missing from earlier photos).
  • Maifanshi Moisture Foundation, Aqua Foundation
  • Maifanshi shade 112 (this one has the heavier, yet smooth, coverage of the two,) Aqua shade 002 (these two shades are actually very close in color- Maifanshi is slightly more pink.)
  • Holiday Highlights kit- what a cute bag!
  • The top of the bag has a separate compartment.
  • Shadow stick in Dusty Mauve, Crushed Oil-Infused Gloss in New Romantic, Extra Lip Tint Raspberry
  • New Romantic
  • Raspberry
  • Get Glowing Kit- Lip Tint Bare Nude Sparkle, Illuminating Moisture Balm in Bare Glow, Highlighter Pink Glow
  • Bare Nude Sparkle
testing