Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Jumping into the New Year with Jazzified January 2022 Hauls

Bring in the new year with all things beauty!! Please post all your Jazzified hauls here for January 2022 🎉 Happy birthday month to all the January babes!!

ny-147.gif

1475498934-oct-beauty-haul.gif

Re: Jumping into the New Year with Jazzified January 2022 Hauls

Some Valentino swatches, purchased from somewhere other than Sephora as I suspected there would be mainly returns.  I was correct.  Anyone else do that?

The blush 03 Rosa Emozione.  This is VERY heavily scented.  Didn't even attempt to wear it.

val blush 03 rosa emozione.jpg

A little bit about the lipstick sizes:  the free samples size, such as the one in the current promo code, is 0.03 oz.  The mini size lipstick with case is 0.07 oz.  The refill is 0.12 oz. 

100R Roman Grace100R Roman Grace104R Rosa Carezza104R Rosa Carezza308R Pink Poesia308R Pink Poesia

Charlotte Tilbury Lunar New Year Matte Revolution lipstick Walk of a Star.

walk of a star.jpg

Swatches

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
100R Roman Grace100R Roman Grace104R Rosa Carezza104R Rosa Carezza308R Pink Poesia308R Pink PoesiaCt Walk of a StarCt Walk of a Star

Valentino Eye2Cheek Eyeshadow and Blush 03 Rosa Emozione 

Valentino Rosso Valentino Lipstick Refill 100R Roman Grace 

Valentino Rosso Valentino High Pigment Refillable Lipstick 104R Rosa Carezza 

Valentino Rosso Valentino Refillable Lipstick 308R Pink Poesia 

Charlotte Tilbury Lunar New Year Matte Revolution Lipstick Walk of a Star 

Nice haul, @Ispend2much6!! Those are some pretty lippies!! Enjoy your goodies!!

@Ispend2much6 ,

Pretty lipstick shades!

@tsavorite  Thanks!  They do have beautiful shades.

@Ispend2much6 Sorry the blush didn't work, I can't do scents either but if it's like the foundation then it should go away pretty soon. I like the CT on you and also Pink Poesia as well.

@AznAngelLiz   Thanks for the votes!  It helps to know what someone else thinks.  🙂  I wish the blushes came in sample sizes.

Ah, good feedback, @Ispend2much6. I'll probably just stay clear of the Valentino line given your feedback and the fact that some TYers I watch complained about the cheap packaging. I'm happy the CT lipstick worked out! 

@curlychiquita , @Ispend2much6. Sorry that the Valentino goodies were not excellent all-round.

You'd think that Valentino cosm. would want their early foray into the hype-competitive market to be Top-Flight A+. Not ruined with cheapie size promo lippies and sub-par packaging. And >50$ for a lipstick other than Guerlain? Er, nope.  

@curlychiquita. The shades are really pretty but I'm just so picky. I didn't care for their matte formulation prefer CT's for that.

@Ispend2much6 What a great luxury haul 🙂

@QueenMarceline. Indeed!

@Ispend2much6 I'm getting a sample of the Roman in my upcoming Sephora order 🙂 super excited to try.

Thanks for the swatches, @Ispend2much6! I placed an order and used the promo code for the Roman Grace, so we'll see how that does for me when it gets here. I'm sorry the others didn't really work out for you! 

@quspork. You're welcome! I hope you enjoy yours!

@Ispend2much6 love the lippie shades, are you just returning the blush?

@lmaster No. It's weird because although they look okay here when I look at a picture of my whole face they do not!  

And then there is the matter of me trying the one I had bought as a gift accidentally- that was a shade I would never wear.

Keeping the CT and the freebie Roman Grace.

@Ispend2much6 well, at least now you know! 

Oooh pretty @Ispend2much6 

@Kim888. Thank you!

@Ispend2much6 Nice luxurious haul! I am sorry the blush did not work out for you!

@Mellmars1185. It's okay I'm not hurting for blush! 

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos267
  • ny-147.gif
  • 1475498934-oct-beauty-haul.gif
  • Far L to R: 24K Noir, Matte Magic Top Coat, mini Since 1969, Fa-La-Ah-Ah-Ahhh, Grover It, Brought To You by, Free To Be Sesame, Beak On Fleek, Living In The Elmo-ment, Who Wonder.
  • Left wheel, starting with the yellow shade: Solar Power, Pathological Liar Liar, mini Ghoulish Glow (glows in the dark), X, IX, mini Tinsel Town, You’ve Got Blackmail, Recycle, mini Green With Jealousy, Coconut Kiss, Agro, mini Frostbite.  Right wheel, starting with the gold shade: Gunter’s Get Down, Glow All Out, A Kiss In The Dark, Let There Be Moonlight, Flirty And Fabulous, Give Me A Break-dance.
  • Also: yes, that’s Cupcake Moongate still very much on my thumb 8 (!!!) days after application. There’s obvious wear around the edges and tip, but no major chips. This and Cupcake Keratoconus Awareness are by far the longest lasting of all 10 polishes from my 12/24 mani.
  • Morgan Taylor Dreaming of Gleaming (missing from earlier photos).
  • Maifanshi Moisture Foundation, Aqua Foundation
  • Maifanshi shade 112 (this one has the heavier, yet smooth, coverage of the two,) Aqua shade 002 (these two shades are actually very close in color- Maifanshi is slightly more pink.)
  • Holiday Highlights kit- what a cute bag!
  • The top of the bag has a separate compartment.
  • Shadow stick in Dusty Mauve, Crushed Oil-Infused Gloss in New Romantic, Extra Lip Tint Raspberry
  • New Romantic
  • Raspberry
  • Get Glowing Kit- Lip Tint Bare Nude Sparkle, Illuminating Moisture Balm in Bare Glow, Highlighter Pink Glow
  • Bare Nude Sparkle
testing