Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Jumping into the New Year with Jazzified January 2022 Hauls

Bring in the new year with all things beauty!! Please post all your Jazzified hauls here for January 2022 🎉 Happy birthday month to all the January babes!!

ny-147.gif

1475498934-oct-beauty-haul.gif

Re: Jumping into the New Year with Jazzified January 2022 Hauls

35C974D8-AAF6-4108-B2B7-BC513C89B0C9.jpeg

01FE6A16-CEEF-41F5-88CB-D0690E50A330.jpeg

B0C4D27A-EA97-406C-9C32-35535D1933E5.jpeg

My brush came today😍

Great haul, @Seymore3!! What a beautiful brush!! Enjoy!!

@Seymore3  😍😍😍

@Seymore3  So gorgeous!

So pretty, @Seymore3 🤩

Such a beautiful piece!! @Seymore3 

Ok, super cute! I haven't been collecting them but they are so adorable!

@Seymore3 Gorgeous brush 

Such a beauty, @Seymore3

@Seymore3 I really, really want this brush (in the rat version) after seeing so many lovelies from the BIC post their photos and reviews. 😍

@QueenMarcelineThe rat one is my favorite,I'm sure you won't be disappointed if you get it.

@Seymore3 I own ratties and got them in early 2020 (the year of the rat) so it's a little extra special. I really am trying to be good on my no buy but that keeps catching my eye.

Yaaayyy @Seymore3 

Ya'll are going to laugh at me, but work has been crazy, it's taken me this long to take pictures of what I've purchased in the last month and a half. I've been using all of them so can post some reviews.

Sephora: 

IMG_20220117_154207~3.jpgJack Black Lip Service - Lip Balm Duo Mint & Shea counts as a repurchase because I love that the lip balms have spf. 

Tatcha The Kissu Lip Mask Red Camellia is basically because I was beaten down by everyone else. 😂I do love the peach one.

COLOR WOW Money Mask Deep Hydrating & Strengthening Hair Treatment 7.5 oz/ 215 mL I'm a sucker for trying any new hair mask.  I do like it.  It has a lot of silicones, obviously, to make your hair shiny. I like it on my curls because curls aren't naturally shiny. You'd have to like that look. I don't use it everyday but I don't mind having it in my rotation.

Bloomingdales:

IMG_20220117_154133~2.jpg

TOM FORD Lip Color Matte Lipstick First Time because it was 25% off.

Net-a-Porter:

IMG_20220117_154249~2.jpg

PERFECTIF NIGHT EVEN SKIN TONE CREAM because it was 40% off and I have some new age spots I hate. I like it but the packaging sucks. The airless pump stops working continuously and I have to push it up with a paper clip.

Violet Grey:

IMG_20220117_154302~3.jpg

La Mer neck & decollete concentrate, which was 25% off. A repurchase, I use it on my face and neck when needed because it's cheaper than the real La Mer Concentrate. I wish Sephora would carry this.

B-glowing:

IMG_20220117_154602~3.jpg

SkinMedica TNS Advanced+ Serum. A backup for 30% off. I usually purchase it at LovelySkin for 20% off plus reward points, but you can't beat 30% off 

Yikes, that's a lot!  All a great investment as they're things I'll use up, but I need to chill out for awhile. 🙄

Fabulous hauls, @curlychiquita!! What a pretty lippie!! Enjoy your goodies!!

@curlychiquita  Great haul and great deals!! Good to know about the money mask. I’ve been using the spray to make my hair shiny and love it!

It was a surprise to me, @ather! I'm always up for trying a new hair mask for science.

@curlychiquita   Great buys! I didn't know about the Color Wow mask, but I'm putting it on my list.  You never fail me when recommending hair treatments!

@Ispend2much6 I didn't know about it, either! I just happened to see it in the store. I like the Kiehls better for moisturizing and repairing hair, but this is nice for shine.

@curlychiquita excellent deals!! Sorry the packaging is giving you trouble!

@lmaster, thanks! I think the ReVive is slowly working. I'll definitely use it up but won't buy again.

Conversation Stats
Photos267
  • ny-147.gif
  • 1475498934-oct-beauty-haul.gif
  • Far L to R: 24K Noir, Matte Magic Top Coat, mini Since 1969, Fa-La-Ah-Ah-Ahhh, Grover It, Brought To You by, Free To Be Sesame, Beak On Fleek, Living In The Elmo-ment, Who Wonder.
  • Left wheel, starting with the yellow shade: Solar Power, Pathological Liar Liar, mini Ghoulish Glow (glows in the dark), X, IX, mini Tinsel Town, You’ve Got Blackmail, Recycle, mini Green With Jealousy, Coconut Kiss, Agro, mini Frostbite.  Right wheel, starting with the gold shade: Gunter’s Get Down, Glow All Out, A Kiss In The Dark, Let There Be Moonlight, Flirty And Fabulous, Give Me A Break-dance.
  • Also: yes, that’s Cupcake Moongate still very much on my thumb 8 (!!!) days after application. There’s obvious wear around the edges and tip, but no major chips. This and Cupcake Keratoconus Awareness are by far the longest lasting of all 10 polishes from my 12/24 mani.
  • Morgan Taylor Dreaming of Gleaming (missing from earlier photos).
  • Maifanshi Moisture Foundation, Aqua Foundation
  • Maifanshi shade 112 (this one has the heavier, yet smooth, coverage of the two,) Aqua shade 002 (these two shades are actually very close in color- Maifanshi is slightly more pink.)
  • Holiday Highlights kit- what a cute bag!
  • The top of the bag has a separate compartment.
  • Shadow stick in Dusty Mauve, Crushed Oil-Infused Gloss in New Romantic, Extra Lip Tint Raspberry
  • New Romantic
  • Raspberry
  • Get Glowing Kit- Lip Tint Bare Nude Sparkle, Illuminating Moisture Balm in Bare Glow, Highlighter Pink Glow
  • Bare Nude Sparkle
testing