Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Jumping into the New Year with Jazzified January 2022 Hauls

Bring in the new year with all things beauty!! Please post all your Jazzified hauls here for January 2022 🎉 Happy birthday month to all the January babes!!

ny-147.gif

1475498934-oct-beauty-haul.gif

Re: Jumping into the New Year with Jazzified January 2022 Hauls

Very pretty hauls, @curlychiquita !   I love the look of the Tom Ford "First Time" Lipstick shade!

Thank you, @tsavorite

Great hauls! @curlychiquita Interested in those Color Wow products. I love the Kissu lip mask. Great skincare too! I think I have that TNS serum from a New Beauty box, is it good?

Enjoy everything! @curlychiquita 

The TNS serum is amazing, I think I aged backwards. I had been looking guant and my face is plumped up again.  It takes about six weeks to kick in.  After I started using it, my husband asked what I was doing differently out of the blue one day. I only use it once a day and it still works. @sister13 

Aha, wow, what an amazing endorsement. I will add to my routine as soon as I can work it in! Thanks @curlychiquita 😍😍

@curlychiquita @Lovely hauls. The Tatcha and TF lippies look so pretty. 

@SportyGirly125 Thank you! They really are! 

What a fab group @curlychiquita ! 🥰 The LaMer neck and SkinMedica serum are def on a wishlist for some upcoming promo event. Glad to hear you are liking them and you got at a good deal! 

@Sunnysmom The SkinMedica ready is a miracle worker. I think the Revive is helping with some superficial age spots, but I still like how my skin feels after my Augustinus Bader better.

They all sound like they are hard workers @curlychiquita , I suppose I should consider the Revive too. Ugh. Lol. I have a few little friends I wouldn’t mind zapping. 😊 I bet that lip is perfect for you by the way! 🥰

@curlychiquita Nice haul! I want to try that Tatcha Lip Mask!

Thanks, @Mellmars1185

@curlychiquita How are you liking that Tom Ford lippie?

@QueenMarceline I like the Tom Ford lipstick because I love the color, but my absolute favorite lipstick formula is the Tom Ford satin formula. TOM FORD Lip Color Lipstick Forbidden Pink is currently my favorite, but I like to have other colors to trade off with.

@curlychiquita I've yet to splurge on the TF but the YSL lippies are my favorite. Do you think they compare to the matte formula of those?

@QueenMarceline I actually haven't tried the YSL lipsticks, but I bet @Sunnysmom or @blackkitty2014 has!

@curlychiquita Thanks so much for tagging those two lovely ladies 🙂 I'm excited to hear. I'm going on a no buy for a few months but staying sane by "planning my VIB" purchases. LOL!

@QueenMarceline The YSL lippies are so nice aren’t they!  I love the new matte in the one shade I tried. I would say the YSL matte is still a little bit dryer than the TF matte or semi mattes. And the YSL satin is pretty similar to TF satin tho I THINK the TF is a bit more long lasting. Not positive on this but that’s my memory of them. 😊 I love them both but oh yes the TF is so comfy! Will see how @blackkitty2014 weighs in on this comparison as well. 🥰 thanks for the tag @curlychiquita ! 🤗

Thx for the tag @curlychiquita @Sunnysmom , I only have about 4-5 YSL while owning100s of TF lipsticks so I might be bias. Comparing with the matte ones that I have, TF ones are bit more comfortable and way longer lasting. For the satin/cream ones, TF ones are way way better in both comfort and longevity. TF used to be notoriously bad due to the high price point. But now all the high end brands (Christian Loubotin, Chantecaille, Gucci, Hermes.etc) join the “I price my price at high at I can” game, so I guess it is what it is 🤣😂 Another thing with TF cream in nude colors, they tend to go bad fast while the pink and reds last and last for years. Recently in the US, they release 3 or 4 more satin lipsticks in nude family with supposedly new and improve version, I buy 3 so time will tell if the claim is true or not. The ones that I enjoy the most from YSL are the lip oils which totally awesome @QueenMarceline 

This is really great feedback, thank you, @blackkitty2014! ❤️

@blackkitty2014 Thank you for your thorough response. I can always count on this community to give me so much more insight on a product than I could have ever gotten anywhere else. As I stated before, I think I'll definitely have to try out my first TF lipstick at some point this year and I'll make sure to purchase a pink or a red color. 🙂 Maybe a pink since I'd really like to actually use this lipstick and that's more likely to get used up by me. Thank you again!

9 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos267
  • ny-147.gif
  • 1475498934-oct-beauty-haul.gif
  • Far L to R: 24K Noir, Matte Magic Top Coat, mini Since 1969, Fa-La-Ah-Ah-Ahhh, Grover It, Brought To You by, Free To Be Sesame, Beak On Fleek, Living In The Elmo-ment, Who Wonder.
  • Left wheel, starting with the yellow shade: Solar Power, Pathological Liar Liar, mini Ghoulish Glow (glows in the dark), X, IX, mini Tinsel Town, You’ve Got Blackmail, Recycle, mini Green With Jealousy, Coconut Kiss, Agro, mini Frostbite.  Right wheel, starting with the gold shade: Gunter’s Get Down, Glow All Out, A Kiss In The Dark, Let There Be Moonlight, Flirty And Fabulous, Give Me A Break-dance.
  • Also: yes, that’s Cupcake Moongate still very much on my thumb 8 (!!!) days after application. There’s obvious wear around the edges and tip, but no major chips. This and Cupcake Keratoconus Awareness are by far the longest lasting of all 10 polishes from my 12/24 mani.
  • Morgan Taylor Dreaming of Gleaming (missing from earlier photos).
  • Maifanshi Moisture Foundation, Aqua Foundation
  • Maifanshi shade 112 (this one has the heavier, yet smooth, coverage of the two,) Aqua shade 002 (these two shades are actually very close in color- Maifanshi is slightly more pink.)
  • Holiday Highlights kit- what a cute bag!
  • The top of the bag has a separate compartment.
  • Shadow stick in Dusty Mauve, Crushed Oil-Infused Gloss in New Romantic, Extra Lip Tint Raspberry
  • New Romantic
  • Raspberry
  • Get Glowing Kit- Lip Tint Bare Nude Sparkle, Illuminating Moisture Balm in Bare Glow, Highlighter Pink Glow
  • Bare Nude Sparkle
testing