Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Jumping into the New Year with Jazzified January 2022 Hauls

Bring in the new year with all things beauty!! Please post all your Jazzified hauls here for January 2022 🎉 Happy birthday month to all the January babes!!

ny-147.gif

1475498934-oct-beauty-haul.gif

Re: Jumping into the New Year with Jazzified January 2022 Hauls

@lmaster Beautiful haul(s)! 🙂 You guys are really tempting me with that Lunar brush!

Thank you!! @QueenMarceline they are all too cute!! Collectors item 😉

@lmaster I want the rat one so bad ❤️

@lmaster Gorgeous hauls.  Enjoy your Clinique New Year highlighter and PMG palettes and Beautylish brush.  Lovely swatches.

Thank you so much sweets!! @SportyGirly125 💗

Fabulous haul @lmaster ! Such pretty palettes !

Thank you dearly!! @Kim888 ❤️

That brush is adorable, @lmaster!

Thank you darlin! @eshoe 

Not really a haul, but I had a porch gift exchange for the holidays the other day with some friends. We intended to do it in December and for it to be a more "normal event" but then a few people got the c-word virus and some of us in the group have little kids or live with those who are immunocompromised. Therefore, we rescheduled until everyone was negative for at least 14 days and decided to move it to the porch. Which seems fine, but it's also super cold so I unfortunately did not stay very long. This is what I ended up getting, my "secret santa" was a friend of mines wife and I think she did a really very decent job at selecting a gift for me. I got a "artistic masking set" from Freeman, admittedly I won't be using the masks (at least for now) since my skin is having a weird meltdown and I don't want to introduce any new products but the brush looks super cute (it's ombre) and promising for my other masks. I also got a scunchi scrunchie set which I'm super excited about. All the scrunchies are large and quite unique.

IMG-2684.jpg

Scrunchie Spoiler:

Spoiler
(Clockwise Order)
Black Scrunchie: Pure black, soft velvet texture.
Cream Scrunchie: A darker creamier color, corduroy-like feel.  
White Scrunchie: Very pure bright white, harder velvet-like feel.
Red Scrunchie: Burgundy color with white/pink/purple lacing, wooly-fluff texture.
Cheetah Scrunchie: Printed with cheetah pattern on a harder chiffon-like texture
Black/White Stripe Scrunchie: Interlaced black/white stripes on a satin/silky texture.

@QueenMarceline  Loving this idea for a porch exchange so covid approved!!

So jelly over those scrunchies!! @QueenMarceline 

@lmaster Haha, thanks! 🙂 I'm about to enter my own little 1990's way-back-time-machine over here. 😂

This is very nice, @QueenMarceline

@curlychiquita Thank you 🙂 I think the burgundy scrunchie is my fave and maybe the black velvet one too!

What a fun idea @QueenMarceline ,and  these are darling! 

@Sunnysmom Thank you 🙂 I'm excited to try the scrunchies out.

@QueenMarceline I love your items from your gift exchange! I live in scrunchies now. Looking forward to hearing about the masks!

@Mellmars1185 Thank you, it definitely could have been way worse. I was scared it was going to be either someone who didn't know me at all or a dude. 😂The dudes are notorious for giving bizarre/bad gifts during the exchange haha! I'm happy with who/what I got 🙂

@QueenMarceline I am still waiting to do Christmas with my family! We are also doing the gift exchange when the time is right!

@Mellmars1185 Hoping you get to do that soon 🙂

11 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos267
  • ny-147.gif
  • 1475498934-oct-beauty-haul.gif
  • Far L to R: 24K Noir, Matte Magic Top Coat, mini Since 1969, Fa-La-Ah-Ah-Ahhh, Grover It, Brought To You by, Free To Be Sesame, Beak On Fleek, Living In The Elmo-ment, Who Wonder.
  • Left wheel, starting with the yellow shade: Solar Power, Pathological Liar Liar, mini Ghoulish Glow (glows in the dark), X, IX, mini Tinsel Town, You’ve Got Blackmail, Recycle, mini Green With Jealousy, Coconut Kiss, Agro, mini Frostbite.  Right wheel, starting with the gold shade: Gunter’s Get Down, Glow All Out, A Kiss In The Dark, Let There Be Moonlight, Flirty And Fabulous, Give Me A Break-dance.
  • Also: yes, that’s Cupcake Moongate still very much on my thumb 8 (!!!) days after application. There’s obvious wear around the edges and tip, but no major chips. This and Cupcake Keratoconus Awareness are by far the longest lasting of all 10 polishes from my 12/24 mani.
  • Morgan Taylor Dreaming of Gleaming (missing from earlier photos).
  • Maifanshi Moisture Foundation, Aqua Foundation
  • Maifanshi shade 112 (this one has the heavier, yet smooth, coverage of the two,) Aqua shade 002 (these two shades are actually very close in color- Maifanshi is slightly more pink.)
  • Holiday Highlights kit- what a cute bag!
  • The top of the bag has a separate compartment.
  • Shadow stick in Dusty Mauve, Crushed Oil-Infused Gloss in New Romantic, Extra Lip Tint Raspberry
  • New Romantic
  • Raspberry
  • Get Glowing Kit- Lip Tint Bare Nude Sparkle, Illuminating Moisture Balm in Bare Glow, Highlighter Pink Glow
  • Bare Nude Sparkle
testing