Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Jumping into the New Year with Jazzified January 2022 Hauls

Bring in the new year with all things beauty!! Please post all your Jazzified hauls here for January 2022 🎉 Happy birthday month to all the January babes!!

ny-147.gif

1475498934-oct-beauty-haul.gif

Re: Jumping into the New Year with Jazzified January 2022 Hauls

Oh, wow, so many gorgeous things! I think Ulta near me has them, I am looking forward to go see soon! Enjoy! @eshoe 

@sister13 I recommend visiting! I had to, as I needed to shade match, and I am so thankful I did. The rep was extremely helpful, and they seemed to be well-stocked (although the mask was not in store, so I purchased everything online).

Thank you @eshoe ! Beautiful assortment too! 

Thank you, @Sunnysmom. It is always fun to mix in some of the unexpected with the planned purchases!

The brush is so beautiful, @eshoe! The mirror for your daughter is beautiful, too!

Thank you @curlychiquita! I think I would have loved that mirror as an almost-teen, it is just fancy enough without seeming out of date. 

@eshoe   Oh my gosh that brush is adorable!!!   Your daughter is going to LOVE that mirror.  It’s got such a nice weight to it.  

I sure hope she does, @heartsmyface! She is just starting to get into hair styling and she can never see the back of her hair. It looks perfect for a budding stylist💗

I did a baby haul to refresh my sunscreens.  I purchased two Sephora favorites Lunar kits of which the contents have already been distributed to their respective homes, just so I have minis for traveling cause I decluttered most of my minis and samples in an attempt to use my larger items.  plus I had no idea how old a lot of them were.  Thé mini hourglass ambient blush in At Night is beautiful!  ha, maybe I can use this size up😂
The lipstick I needed cause heart with face.  😁

7CE36A6D-EE74-4119-9D0D-8B9CA823C9AC.jpeg

@heartsmyface oh that lippie is perfect for you 😉

@heartsmyface @Great haul! That mini blush is so pretty!

@heartsmyface  Great haul. I’ve been looking at my expiry dates lately and I have a few things I need to use up by end of Feb 😬

Adorable lipstick @heartsmyface !  I can see why you had to have it.

I absolutely love the lipstick case, @heartsmyface

Great hauls, @heartsmyface!! That blush looks super pretty!! Enjoy your goodies!!

@haleyvvvv   Thanks.  I’ve actively been trying not to shop for things I have a lot of.  The sunscreen and Lunar sets I needed bu the lipstick was a slip up. I won’t regret it though.  It’s a beautiful orange red.  

Same, same, @heartsmyface, I'm trying to mostly only buy sunscreen and hair stuff (maybe a limited edition eye palette or six) this year with my stash the way it is. The lippie truly is a beauty!! 

@heartsmyface All of the swatches I've seen of that blush are GORGEOUS, @heartsmyface, and it'll look great on you 😊

@CookieGirl1   It’s VERY flattering!!  i can see anyone pulling it off.  

@heartsmyface That lipstick is perfect for you 😍. Of course you needed it!

@Mellmars1185   Hahah right?!  It’s like they made it just for me!  

Conversation Stats
Photos267
  • ny-147.gif
  • 1475498934-oct-beauty-haul.gif
  • Far L to R: 24K Noir, Matte Magic Top Coat, mini Since 1969, Fa-La-Ah-Ah-Ahhh, Grover It, Brought To You by, Free To Be Sesame, Beak On Fleek, Living In The Elmo-ment, Who Wonder.
  • Left wheel, starting with the yellow shade: Solar Power, Pathological Liar Liar, mini Ghoulish Glow (glows in the dark), X, IX, mini Tinsel Town, You’ve Got Blackmail, Recycle, mini Green With Jealousy, Coconut Kiss, Agro, mini Frostbite.  Right wheel, starting with the gold shade: Gunter’s Get Down, Glow All Out, A Kiss In The Dark, Let There Be Moonlight, Flirty And Fabulous, Give Me A Break-dance.
  • Also: yes, that’s Cupcake Moongate still very much on my thumb 8 (!!!) days after application. There’s obvious wear around the edges and tip, but no major chips. This and Cupcake Keratoconus Awareness are by far the longest lasting of all 10 polishes from my 12/24 mani.
  • Morgan Taylor Dreaming of Gleaming (missing from earlier photos).
  • Maifanshi Moisture Foundation, Aqua Foundation
  • Maifanshi shade 112 (this one has the heavier, yet smooth, coverage of the two,) Aqua shade 002 (these two shades are actually very close in color- Maifanshi is slightly more pink.)
  • Holiday Highlights kit- what a cute bag!
  • The top of the bag has a separate compartment.
  • Shadow stick in Dusty Mauve, Crushed Oil-Infused Gloss in New Romantic, Extra Lip Tint Raspberry
  • New Romantic
  • Raspberry
  • Get Glowing Kit- Lip Tint Bare Nude Sparkle, Illuminating Moisture Balm in Bare Glow, Highlighter Pink Glow
  • Bare Nude Sparkle
testing