cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Jumpin' January Hauls

Hi All-

January is my birthday month, so I'm getting started a bit early since I can't get to my computer as easily as usual. I'm so looking forward to seeing your January hauls, it's such a cheery way to banish the winter blahs. Bring on the fun!

Re: Jumpin' January Hauls

That Green Tea cleanser is one of my favorites. Which reminds me I need to add it to my list to repurchase it. I tried a sample of the lemon pads last week. They were nice. Nice haul! 

@Lazybeautybeast Thanks!! I hope it works for me too. Going to start trying it tonight 😊🤞🏼 

@Lazybeautybeast  Ok now i'm definitely going to purchase for my next cleanser. My face loves foaming cleansers, which is strange as I have the driest skin ever.

I really like it @darkiceis. I have repurchased it at least twice so far. I have combo skin. I noticed it dried me out when I finished the last one in December but the cold, dry air was worse than usual. The only reason I haven't repurchased it yet was because I have so many DSs of cleansers I have to get through. 

Yay for all the fun skincare goodies, @CakesCakes! Neogen has been on my radar but I keep forgetting about them when I place orders LOL. ::jotting down a note right now::

@quspork Yep they’ve been on my wishlist for a while now too but I kept choosing makeup over skincare lol. One of my New Years resolutions was to take better care of my skin so I finally caved. 😊

Skincare hauls are wonderful! These look like some amazing products 😍 Enjoy @CakesCakes ☺️☺️

@bakeamuffin Thanks! I just want to put them on my face all at once! 😁 

Ooo love your haul @CakesCakes! Korean skincare is the best! It's so gentle and the ingredients are so clean and natural. I just wished they stop adding fragrance into all their products but I mean, I'll still use them nonetheless. Haha 

@juliehnguyen Thanks! I love how it’s affordable yet effective too. 

@CakesCakes great haul! i've been very curious about neogen as well - would love to hear your thoughts!

@Kim888 Thanks! I’m going to start trying them this weekend. I’ve been waiting all week for this! Lol 

i love the lemon neogen pads!! i think you'll like them too.

@pinyo Thank you! Have you tried the wine and green tea ones as well? 

I've only tried the lemon ones and loved them so much that I haven't bothered to switch to the others. I didn't even know they had wine versions. @CakesCakes

@CakesCakes,

Lovely Haul!  I hope that you enjoy these!  🙂

@tsavorite Thanks! 

I love those peel pads! Awesome haul, I love finding new beauty places nearby! @CakesCakes

@sister13 Thanks! I hope they work for me. And it’s dangerous for me to find new beauty stores. My budget goes out the door when I shop in person. Hahah 

Ooh the lemon exfoliating pads sound intriguing @CakesCakes! Please report back on how you like those. Having a Riley Rose store nearby sounds dangerous 😛 

@Mcakes Thanks! I definitely will! 

3,578 Replies
testing