cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Jumpin' January Hauls

Hi All-

January is my birthday month, so I'm getting started a bit early since I can't get to my computer as easily as usual. I'm so looking forward to seeing your January hauls, it's such a cheery way to banish the winter blahs. Bring on the fun!

RE: Jumpin' January Hauls

Picked up these 2 at marshalls today. Headbands were only $4 and the MAC value set was $8

Good find @SephorasAustin! That MAC brush alone is worth...

Good find @SephorasAustin! That MAC brush alone is worth more then $8

RE: Good find @SephorasAustin! That MAC brush alone is worth...

Thanks! I was super excited to grab it I havenโ€™t tried out any Mac brushes before

Re: Jumpin' January Hauls

D026721C-FB91-45B8-9F48-27575E19FE90.jpeg

Small TJ Maxx purchaseโ€” the Derek Lam perfume was on yellow tag clearance for $20 ๐Ÿ˜Š  

@Danzie89 i got the same perfume! However I paid $26 (which is still amazing), but I went back a couple days later and got Rain Day for $20!!! I LOVE derek lam fragrances so this was a very pleasant surprise.

Iโ€™m glad you got a great deal as well!

What. A. Steal! I love those fragrances - amazing find, @Danzie89

Thank you!

@Danzie89,

You did well!  I hope you enjoy the Derek Lam!  ๐Ÿ™‚

Thank you! It smells like a warm, spiced vanilla. Itโ€™s perfect for winter! 

Not exactly a haul, but my friend got me a bath robe for my birthday!F6D2B3D0-BE13-4A76-8BFB-28DDCAD39E95.jpeg

She got me the red one, but I had wanted the blue one previously. She doesnโ€™t mind exchanging it for me, but I donโ€™t want to make it a hassle. Iโ€™m very happy and grateful that she even thought of getting me the robe because Iโ€™ve been in need of a robe to replace my old one! ๐Ÿ™‚

Blue for referenceBlue for reference

Thoughts? Curious to see which one you guys like better!

@Guessgal The blue one is really nice and would look stunning against your skin tone. 

Awww, thanks @darkiceis :3

@Guessgal,

It's beautiful!  I have always wanted a red silk kimono robe, but the blue is also lovely.

Your friend probably wouldn't mind getting you the color that you want the most!

@tsavorite  You have?? Wow idk how kimono robes never crossed my mind. They look very fun to flutter around in! and thanks for your input! I'm so indecisive about colours sometimes haha :s

That's so sweet of her!  I prefer the blue although the red is lovely too.  Happy (early? belated?) birthday! 

Thank you @michelleshops! And yes, belated. My birthday was January 30th ๐Ÿ™‚

@Guessgal What a nice gift. And Happy Birthday! ๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽˆ I like the blue one better as well. I love kimonos! Iโ€™ll snap one of my favorites. Standby.....

NatoriNatori

@JessyAnne  Thanks for posting yours! I love seeing robes. Yours looks perfect for summer with the lovely design!

6 Replies
testing