cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Jumpin' January Hauls

Hi All-

January is my birthday month, so I'm getting started a bit early since I can't get to my computer as easily as usual. I'm so looking forward to seeing your January hauls, it's such a cheery way to banish the winter blahs. Bring on the fun!

Re: Jumpin' January Hauls

@McakesI guess the universe thought lips were important enough to have me end up at the second store? Works for me 😂🔮🤷🍀

I dunno why but those lips that the products come in alwa...

I dunno why but those lips that the products come in always spook me lol Jelly of you Anastasia pallet!

Re: I dunno why but those lips that the products come in alwa...

Haha yeah that tin will end up doing something useful but it will live in a drawer for sure! 😳 For some reason I had thought they were way bigger, like dinner plate-sized, so I first picked it up thinking "huh, these are a lot smaller than I thought..." @GG84

@fieldsofclover Great haul! I think I need to pick this palette up before the sale ends lol 

@mezzotown88 One more day! If you're looking for something a bit unusual I think it's a good deal!

@fieldsofclover,

Congratulations on finding your perfect Nude lip!  The Huda shades look beautiful!

Oh, Prism! To be, or not to be!  I haven't bought it yet...

RE: Jumpin' January Hauls

@fieldsofclover Nice to see someone bought the Prism palette cause it was on sale too! I actually really like it. It surprised the heck out of me. Can’t wait for the new one! I know for a fact I’ll pick that one up.

Re: RE: Jumpin' January Hauls

@darlyndar Palette 2 of 5! No regrets! I watched a few YouTube tutorials and was like "ok yes I can make this happen." haha

@fieldsofclover Way to go!  Having to go back helped you find the "perfect " nude lip. That's hard to do. Also the Prism palette should be great. I'm interested in the Huda lip and how you like it.  Enjoy your goodies!

Thanks @yankeefaithful! I'm not normally into liquid lipsticks but I want to give it a go, so I'll try the exact "textbook" look a couple times and then post it in the lipstick playground.

Nice haul @fieldsofclover! I'm glad you were able to find your perfect nude lipstick and liner. I have yet to find mine (but I haven't really been looking). LOL how do you like Huda's formula? I have been eyeing their lip strobe (as well as a million other lippies!). Ughhh low-buy just makes me want to buy everything. 

@juliehnguyen,

A low-buy sounds exactly like going on a diet! 

Except then you want to eat everything!

I couldn't agree more @tsavorite! I tried eating healthy for the New Years but here I am, eating a bowl of ice cream...IMG_3610.GIF

@juliehnguyen Sub Girl Scout cookies for ice cream, and you have me yesterday. Darn coworkers with kids. 😄

@juliehnguyen,

You are my kind of people!  🙂

@juliehnguyen I don't hate wearing the Strobe, which is high praise from me. It looks really nice too... not chunky glitter, but not just shimmer; has a bit of color shift to it.

Thanks for the review @fieldsofclover! Now I just have to make one of the hardest decision and decide on only one (or two ) lippie to get this month.

Finding the perfect nude lipstick can be a timely and expensive undertaking, glad you found yours @fieldsofclover!

@Aaliaa It's kind of a relief! I have so much trouble finding lip shades in general. Glad to be done with the whole business for a little while now.

@fieldsofclover  Have you ever tried the Huda glosses before?  I'm curious about them; do their colors last, and are they sticky?  Thanks!

@Ispend2much6 I actually only swatched this set because the Huda gloss in the Sephora Favorites new lip kit was kind of a sleeper hit for me... I kind of ignored it until the Bite multisticks didn't work for me and I wanted other glitter! 

I don't find it sticky; I'm sort of biased against lip gloss but I like this one. On me it holds up pretty well, but I haven't road-tested it for a full day to see how often it needs reapplying.

testing