cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Jumpin' January Hauls

Hi All-

January is my birthday month, so I'm getting started a bit early since I can't get to my computer as easily as usual. I'm so looking forward to seeing your January hauls, it's such a cheery way to banish the winter blahs. Bring on the fun!

Re: Jumpin' January Hauls

@jen81  Ooops!  Can't help you there.

@jen81  Neiman Marcus has a monthly "magazine" on their site called Beauty Cue.  Every month they select a gwp with a $50 beauty purchase, usually with a generic code of "jancue," "febcue," etc.  But, I think they switched up the code this month.  If I can find it I'll let you know.

@Ispend2much6 Could you please tag me when you find out? Thanks!

@mezzotown88 @Ispend2much6 This month's code is RESOLVE. I'm signed up to receive Beauty Cue emails but I just tried the code and it's not working. But, when I go to checkout, it says the promotion is applied. LOL idk...IMG_3609.PNG

@juliehnguyen wait how do I sign up for cue emails?

I did it awhile back but if I find the link, I'll DM you @mezzotown88.  

@juliehnguyen Thank you! 

@juliehnguyen  Thanks so much!  Last month I tried to redeem the code around the last week of the month and it was gone then too.  I need to make up my mind more quickly!

@mezzotown88  I had a "chat" session with customer service; the promo is no longer available.

@Ispend2much6 Thanks anyways!! 

@mezzotown88  On the blogger site icangwp she states the new Beauty Cue code is "revolve."  It didn't work for me; I put an $85 Chantecaille palette into my cart.  I'll keep looking, that doesn't sound right.

@Ispend2much6 Thanks! I was actually wondering about the ole gwp too! but I think I'm interested in this gwp too!

@mezzotown88  Sure!  I will warn you though I'm not hopeful.  By the end of the month, it seems NM stops honoring the code. ๐Ÿ˜ž  But it's worth a shot!

O. M. G. Look at all the Ole!๐Ÿ˜ฒ

@Susubee ๐Ÿ™‚

Wow your Ole Henriksen purchase came with some amazing GWP @Tamara76!

Thank you, @Aaliaa!  I love Ole! 

Eek!!  Guerlain!  I want that lippie!  Heart  thank you for posting your amazing haul @Tamara76 - if you received commission for all the purchases your posts inspired us to buy, you'd be loaded! Smiley Wink 

Awww - Thank you, @ZombieMetroAnt!  OMG - It would be awesome if I got a commission - lol! โค๏ธ

These finally arrived today ๐Ÿ˜

no samples, cause I have too many already and never use any!

679E3525-0222-42C3-A694-781B3B1222AF.jpeg

Omg, so beautiful! So tempting! @k617.  How big are they really?

19 Replies
testing