cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Jumpin' January Hauls

Hi All-

January is my birthday month, so I'm getting started a bit early since I can't get to my computer as easily as usual. I'm so looking forward to seeing your January hauls, it's such a cheery way to banish the winter blahs. Bring on the fun!

Re: Jumpin' January Hauls

DB7DF880-D4BC-45D0-84A2-58FC339C2F3A.jpeg

1FF73D30-0304-43C5-BFAC-77EA4D61DD6D.jpeg

Got these for free using the code trendmood!Got these for free using the code trendmood!

AD3B2187-B541-4E14-BE6F-E107A8132FE5.jpeg

OMG!   Gorgeous haul, @Blackwhiskey!!!  What palette is that? ❤️

Tamara76 wrote:

OMG!   Gorgeous haul, @Blackwhiskey!!!  What palette is that? ❤️

its bold obsessions by milani!

Thanks! I'll have to check it out, @Blackwhiskey! ❤️

@Blackwhiskey,

That palette is beautiful!  Very nice Haul!  🙂

Thank you for the swatches!  Good job!  

RE: Re: Jumpin' January Hauls

The palette looks so gorgeous! Let us know if you love it’s application just as much!

How pretty, @Blackwhiskey! Thank you for your swatches!

So pretty! Enjoy!

So pretty! Enjoy!

FA772245-984A-4C7C-9483-6C1C4004EC7D.jpeg

35EC6FA1-23E8-4F72-8996-CBDFE8EAEC64.jpeg

Milani bold obsessions

Loving the gold shade! @Blackwhiskey

Holy hell the pigmentation giys and they do feel smooth with the exception of the teo matte shades at the bottom but im fine with it

@Blackwhiskey Love your milani haul!! That eyeshadow palette is so pretty!!😍😍 Enjoy!

Hey hey @Blackwhiskey 💜

Have you tried the Hum products before?  A SA mentioned the line to me once in store but I kind of blew it off at the time because it was unfamiliar.  Would love a review!

The Milani items, especially that palette, look great!  I really need to give this line a try.

ElleElleG wrote:

Hey hey @Blackwhiskey 💜

Have you tried the Hum products before?  A SA mentioned the line to me once in store but I kind of blew it off at the time because it was unfamiliar.  Would love a review!

The Milani items, especially that palette, look great!  I really need to give this line a try.

I never have, i want to be healthy and be energized so ill give u an update when i can!

Great haul @Blackwhiskey! The Milani palette is so pretty! And, nice score on the freebie! Enjoy!

@Blackwhiskey nice! so many fun hum products! how are you liking the new millani palette? i'm always interested when drug store takes that leap to the next price level 

Havent tried it yet ive been sick but i can do some swatching i feel a bit better today

Great haul, @Blackwhiskey! I'm curious about the Milani brushes- have you tried them? I'm a sucker for decent brushes that don't cost an arm and a leg. 

Love all the Milani pretties! 

Anonymous Insider

Fun haul @Blackwhiskey.  Love the colors of those lip glosses and in the eyeshadow palette!

Great Haul @Blackwhiskey! Can never have too many crease brushes, that’s a nice 3 pce set! Have you tried the Hum vitamins before? 

testing