cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Jumpin' January Hauls

Hi All-

January is my birthday month, so I'm getting started a bit early since I can't get to my computer as easily as usual. I'm so looking forward to seeing your January hauls, it's such a cheery way to banish the winter blahs. Bring on the fun!

Re: RE: Jumpin' January Hauls

@suzyo 

Happy to help 🙂 And I hate to think of what I would do without Luckyscent!!!

@Tamara76 

Anytime! ❤️

@Tamara76. I’m not very good describing smell.   Pulp is a very unique exotic citric scent.

Thank you, @SalBing!!!  That helps! ❤️

Everything is so pretty! Sorry about the lucky bag 😞 knowing I’d probably be disappointed with some or all of it was what made me hold back!

@k617 I told myself not to fell for it again, and I ended up ordering it every year.  😢😩

@SalBing,

These are just lovely!  You should celebrate buying these!  🙂

RE: Jumpin' January Hauls

Do you love your Chanel eyeshadow? I want to not want it! I almost never use smaller eyeshadow palettes and I have no reason why, I just don’t but I am just so drawn in to this one

@sonka. I like th Chanel eyeshadow palette.  But just like everyone that has this palette stated in the other Chanel Brand thread, I don’t think it is a must have.  Same to everyone else, the 3 lightest shades does not show up on my skin, so I only use them as base color. They are not super pigmented, but buildable and I personal love blue and green eyeshadow, so it works out okay for me

Thank you, that actually convinced me that I don’t need it. I didn’t stumble upon that thread

Jumpin' January Hauls

Sephora skincare haul! Plus a Pat McGrath MatteTrace lipstick in Candy Flip that I totally did not need but really wanted. I would like to thank the kind soul in the BIC that pointed out that it is $15 USD for a 15ml OleHenriksen Truth Serum mini ($1.00 per ml), $48 USD for a 30ml full size ($1.60 per ml), and $72 for 50ml ($1.44 per ml). I can't find the thread, but thank you, it's the best mini buy in the store! P.S. got all my samples, too!

https://www.sephora.com/product/mattetrance-lipstick-P421813?skuId=2049302&icid2=products%20grid:p42...

https://www.sephora.com/product/truth-serum-mini-P422071

https://www.sephora.com/product/ultra-repair-cream-intense-hydration-P248407

https://www.sephora.com/product/sports-bb-broad-spectrum-spf-50-wetforce-P415001?keyword=shiseido%20...

Re: Jumpin' January Hauls

@curlychiquita “I did not need it but really wanted it” for the last five years is why I’m on a no-buy.

@alexasteph, I am basically going to be on a no-buy for make-up for the next several months!  I do use up all of my skincare on a regular basis so luckily I don't feel guilty buying that.

@curlychiquita Same. Skin care and hair care replenishments plus one or two LE this year is all I'm going for.

Amazing skincare haul @curlychiquita! Love the rare cases when minis are cheaper! And, your skin is going to be so healthy and radiant! Enjoy the goodies! 

Thank you, @juliehnguyen!

@curlychiquita What a great skincare haul! 

Thank you, @mezzotown88!

RE: Jumpin' January Hauls

Misfit. Gold blooded and i got a backup of basketcase. Its great for those with oily eyelids. I also have aline under my eye that eyeliner creases on. This eyeliner did not crease on there only until after 10 hrs and a nap and it was minimal. Do recommend. Its as much as a ud eyeliner.

okay guys, in case you were wanting to buy some of the new kvd shades. looks like the glittery ones, in this case gold blooded, apply patchy. so you do have to go over a few times and it looks a bit patchy? i feel my color is showing through. the misfit is perfect though! creamy matte!

Fabulous haul, @Blackwhiskey!  And always a treat to see your baby in pics! ❤️

9 Replies
testing