cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Jumpin' January Hauls

Hi All-

January is my birthday month, so I'm getting started a bit early since I can't get to my computer as easily as usual. I'm so looking forward to seeing your January hauls, it's such a cheery way to banish the winter blahs. Bring on the fun!

Re: RE: Jumpin' January Hauls

โค๏ธ

@Blackwhiskey,

I love your kitty!  Beautiful lipstick shades too!

thank you!

Beautiful lipcolors, @Blackwhiskey!  I'm glad the Basketcase worked out for you, too.  Also, I love your cat!

@Blackwhiskey 

Nice haul!! Love the colors!!๐Ÿ’„๐Ÿ’„๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

awww your kitty is so cute @Blackwhiskey - and lovely lipsticks as well!

Nice lippie haul @Blackwhiskey! You picked up some really pretty red shades! I'm excited to try the new formula. And, it looks like your kitty (that is so adorable) agrees and wants to try them on. LOL 

Re: Jumpin' January Hauls

My mom took this photo for me since Iโ€™m not in town and added the Snapchat caption bc she got excited haha ๐Ÿ˜† 

(The Ordinary Glycolic Acid Toning Solution and DE deluxe were for her)

SC Matte lipstick in Rude BoySC Matte lipstick in Rude Boy

Awww - Your mom is too sweet and super cute, @Guessgal!!!  Beautiful haul and Happy Birthday! โค๏ธ

@Guessgal,

Nice background work by your Mom!  Very nice Haul! 

Happy Birthday!

@Guessgal 

Nice haul!! and Happy Birthday month๐ŸŽ‚

Your mom is so cute!!๐Ÿค— (hate autocorrect๐Ÿ˜ญ!!)

@mezzotown88 @tsavorite @quspork @Tamara76 Thank you for all the birthday wishes and sweet comments โค๏ธ๐Ÿค—

What a great haul @Guessgal.  Your mom is so cute (and hip!) Smiley Wink

Nice haul @Guessgal! Your mom is so cute! Hehehe I love how she uses Snapchat! And, have an amazing birthday month! 

Thank you @ZombieMetroAnt @juliehnguyen

I taught her how to use it and now she regularly peeps my Snapstories ahaha ๐Ÿ˜‰

Your mom is too cute, @Guessgal! It was so sweet of her to set everything up and pic your haul for you! 

Very nice @Guessgal! I was surprised to see the toner in stock and was tempted, but I need to finish some of my existing skincare items first before I will allow myself to introduce another new product into my routine!

@k617  haha yeah, I know what you mean. The main item I typically run out of is moisturizer. I somehow always have multiple things to try out in the other skincare categories!

Anonymous Insider

Happy birthday month @Guessgal! It's cute that your mom got so excited for her skincare goodies. 

Nice little haul for you and your mom! Happy birthday month @Guessgal

Thank you @bakeamuffin @Anonymous โค๏ธ

and yes, it's because she's been waiting for The Ordinary toner to be back in stock for a while now!

13 Replies
testing