cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Jumpin' January Hauls

Hi All-

January is my birthday month, so I'm getting started a bit early since I can't get to my computer as easily as usual. I'm so looking forward to seeing your January hauls, it's such a cheery way to banish the winter blahs. Bring on the fun!

Re: RE: Re: Jumpin' January Hauls

@Kim888 Never heard of that brand ~ what's bkr? 

Re: RE: Re: Jumpin' January Hauls

@mezzotown88 it's those fancy glass water bottles! For some reason hautelook qualifies them has a beauty item though. Sephora sells them as well and the big one is like $40ish but they had them on hautelook in early fall for like half the price so i'm hoping they'll come back

Re: Jumpin' January Hauls

@mezzotown88. Great deal and Bobbi Brown products are so nice. Have never used this blush but like the bronzer bricks.This looks very pretty! 

@yankeefaithful I ordered this mainly because it looks similar to the blush I own  which is Pink sugar and because I love this pink sugar blush so much I wanted to buy more of this but I can't anymore because it's been discontinued! So yesterday I contacted BB cs because I couldn't find pink sugar blush on BB's website but because it's been discontinued they directed me to contact  "Estee lauder gone but not forgotten" program because they sell all the discontinued items from all the major brands( Estee Lauder, Tom Ford Beuaty, Marc Jacobs Beauty,Bobbi Brown Jo malone) so yesterday I wrote them an email and asked if they still have it or not. Actually, they got back to me not too long ago and told me that it's not available anymore after searching the whole inventory(of all the warehouse for retailers) 😭😭 So getting this blush from hautelook was my only option...😔 😂 sorry for the long rant! 

@yankeefaithful@Kim888 @Anonymous

This is Pink Sugar-bb blush 2.jpgbb blush.jpg

Anonymous Insider

@mezzotown88, I think I may have found  Bobbi Brown Shimmer Blush in Pink Sugar for you.  Will PM you now.

RE: Jumpin' January Hauls

My Ulta haul. I purchased estee lauder daywear creme, estee lauder revitalizing supreme starter set, strivectin face cream and skyn Iceland face life in a bag. All the other stuff are gifts with purchase.

Re: RE: Jumpin' January Hauls

@DZuniga What a great haul! Nice skin care and what amazing GWP. You got some great deals.  Enjoy!

@DZuniga,

Very nice skincare Haul!  Enjoy these!   🙂

Nice haul!  I'm a Strivectin fan, too!   And aren't Ulta's GWPs the best?  Enjoy! ❤️  @DZuniga

Great skin care haul @DZuniga!

Anonymous Insider

So many fabulous skincare items @DZuniga!  And great gwps. 

@DZuniga Great skincare haul!

Enjoy your new skincare, @DZuniga!

Ooo what a nice skincare haul @DZuniga! And, you did so well with the GWPs! Enjoy your goodies and I bet your skin is going to be so healthy and radiant in a month. 

Nice!   It would be nice to get an update on how your skin responds to all these goodies after a months use :). @DZuniga

@DZuniga Ohhhh!!!! Your skin is about to have a party! I love it. 

great haul @DZuniga enjoy all your new skin care!

RE: Re: RE: Jumpin' January Hauls

Thanks 😃

RE: Jumpin' January Hauls

They opened a Morphe store 5 min away from me!!!! 😩😩😩 Picked up the 39A Dare To Create and the 35O2 as well as some brushes and a JS Lip Scrub. Then...made my way back to Sephora to grab the YSL gold glitter mascara and a gloss stain! I need to stop now. Lol. But I’m so excited!!!

@darlyndar,

That's an exciting Haul!   Lovely YSL Haul too!  

Gold Glitter Mascara is a thing?  🙂

@darlyndar I feel you! Also, that 39A palette is the only Morphe palette that has ever tempted me. Enjoy!

testing