cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Jumpin' January Hauls

Hi All-

January is my birthday month, so I'm getting started a bit early since I can't get to my computer as easily as usual. I'm so looking forward to seeing your January hauls, it's such a cheery way to banish the winter blahs. Bring on the fun!

Re: Jumpin' January Hauls

those soaps are so cute! I love it!! 🙂

I love it all! That Givenchy packaging is so pretty, I'm glad I got my hands on the lipstick.

RE: Re: Jumpin' January Hauls

Wow! Lovely buys! Great pictures

RE: Re: Jumpin' January Hauls

Such a fun haul @nikki ! Congrats on the ysl reward!!!

So fun! Enjoy!

So fun! Enjoy!

Those unicorn soaps tho! @nikki So much great stuff!

@nikki what a fun haul!! That sucks about the product leaking, but it’s great that you were refunded and got to keep the box! 

@bakeamuffin I’m just glad target has consistently good customer service from my experiences!

Nice haul @nikki! The unicorn bath set and the bunny mask are so cute! 🦄🐰And, the packaging for the Givenchy prism powder is so beautiful. I've been eyeing the Lunar New Year Le Rouge lippie but it's sold out everywhere...

@juliehnguyen I really wanted the lipstick too, but I can’t find it online or in store anywhere. I need to jump on the LE stuff faster, since i missed out on the MAC lunar new year stuff too. 

My store has 3 left... PM me if you want me to pick one up for you! @juliehnguyen @nikki

Wonderful items and great values, @nikki! Sorry about the...

Wonderful items and great values, @nikki! Sorry about the broken palette (again), though.

@nikki So many amazing goodies😍 that bunny mask looks really interesting... have to google it NOW 😆

@katkapivarci I’m intrigued by something that claims to be hydrating and deep cleaning! Plus bubbles!! 

Anonymous Insider

@nikki,  that unicorn haul is adorable.

You got the Givenchy powder?  Ohhhh, the packaging on their Lunar New Year collection is gorgeous!

Oh cool!  Where did you find those unicorns???  I want!!!  @nikki

@heartsmyface Hot topic of all places! 

my birthday is next weekend so purchases this month don't count 😛  the colourpop stuff was actually a purchase from last year that just actually made it to me.  MAC & sephora purchases were planned birthday purchases...kinda.  i planned to purchase 1 fix+ and a paint pot but those little adorable fix + somehow jumped in my cart and checked themselves out!  i also placed an order with deciem for a couple of ordinary products.  i have some skin discolouration from a medical issue and i'm finding these products are reducing the intensity.  

IMG_8470.JPG

Woohoo!  Happy Early Birthday, @sparklekai!!!  Nice haul!  I love, love, love that Give Me New Lip set!  Enjoy your goodies! ❤️

thanks @Tamara76! i think this may be one of my fave lip kits i've gotten

Happy early birthday @sparklekai! The mini Fix + bottles are so cute lol 😄 

testing