cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Jumpin' January Hauls

Hi All-

January is my birthday month, so I'm getting started a bit early since I can't get to my computer as easily as usual. I'm so looking forward to seeing your January hauls, it's such a cheery way to banish the winter blahs. Bring on the fun!

Re: OMG @darlyndar I am loving that YSL lippie and Glitter ma...

@GG84 Girl....I have it on right now! Lol. It’s sooooooo pretty. I’ve been running my fingers through it and the glitter is staying in place. I am absolutely going back for the gold tomorrow. The YSL lip stains are the best. You have to go grab one...or 10! Worth the $36 for sure. Hope you’re well!!! ❤️❤️❤️

@darlyndar What color is the lippie that you got? I really like it! Grr I was hoping you would say "the glitter falls everywhere, its horrible!" 😂

@GG84 It’s shade no 28. It’s a Sephora exclusive. I’m including a swatch so you buy it immediately. 😉😉 It’ll be more prominent on you cause I self tan like a mofo. Lol! 

image.jpg

@darlyndar Wow it's so beautiful! I think I might have to pick this up!!( I'm a sucker for YSL lippies) I already own this in no. 8 ! I'm really loving the formula and the smell is nice( like this line better than the vynyl cream line- really hated that smell-smelled like kids medicine) 

Thank you for the swatch! 

I was really hoping no one would ask what colour the lippie was and then you provide a swatch @darlyndar!! Wow, I might just need to pick that up. Also I agree, the YSL Tatouge lipsticks are an amazing formula! @fieldsofclover @GG84 You should definitely check them out 😉 😉!!

@darlyndar oh wowowow that is a beautiful color!!! I got a mini of the ysl in their classic red shade and fell in love and was thinking of buying a full sized one... i think this is it!

@sabrinas I think so too! My favorite so far! 

@darlyndar is an enabler but she have the same taste ❤ @fieldsofclover. Well my darn heart is broken. Looks like YSL no.28 must be a Sephora USA Exclusuve, its not on the Canadian site 😭 neither is that glitter mascara that I NEED NOW. 

@GG84 You give me the word, lady. I’ll go grab them and mail them to you! I’m dead serious!!! ❤️❤️❤️ I do it for a friend of mine who decided to move to Victoria for the love of her life and leave me here in Southern California! He’s the sweetest man too. Which makes me hate him more for some reason. Cause she’s NEVER coming back! 

BIC Meetup in BC after @mermadelove and I finish our unscheduled-but-epic cross-continental road trip!

I plan on visiting her this summer for a week....without my husband or kids! Lol. Mommy needs a vacation. 

*adds to Secret Santa list under DE Sukari*

@darlyndar you are my favorite enabler... this is cracking me up! I guess it's only fair though, my entire Ulta haul was @GG84's fault 😂

@fieldsofclover I’m that horrible, amazing friend that’s like, “Just get it. You’re gonna go home, think about it til it drives you crazy, then it’s gone when you come back.”  I even do it to my husband. Lol. Or I’ll just buy it when he’s looking around. 

Re: Jumpin' January Hauls

Great haul @darlyndar! Let us know if the glitter mascara stays where it's supposed to!

Jumpin' January Hauls

I hadn't been inside an Ulta since 2006... until today, because a $58 liter for $20 was too good to be true. Their retail vibe is not at all how I remembered! Sephora, you know I love you but you had better be nervous if you want to stay on top, because they are working hard at stealing business out from under you!

@fieldsofclover What a great deal! I've never tried epsom salt but always have been curious .. how/ when do you use this?

Love the Dr. Teal's Epsom salt @fieldsofclover!

@Aaliaa I used to go through so much of it! But I've been slacking so I bought that in service of my "take more baths" resolution 🛀

Loving your resolutions dedication! I always found a glass of wine and some music is the best accompaniment when you need some motivation @fieldsofclover!

@fieldsofclover Wow! You got such a deal. I've never ordered much from Ulta, but will start paying attention to their deals. Thanks for the info and enjoy your haul. 

19 Replies
testing