cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Jumpin' January Hauls

Hi All-

January is my birthday month, so I'm getting started a bit early since I can't get to my computer as easily as usual. I'm so looking forward to seeing your January hauls, it's such a cheery way to banish the winter blahs. Bring on the fun!

Re: That favorites kit looks like a good mix... I'm impressed...

@fieldsofclover I’m super grateful I was able to get the waterbottle. What makes me agitated is that the manager took 15 min “looking” for it in the office and she didn’t “find” the samples. That makes me go hmmm ... And if you know you have an event why you don’t have the GWP at the register. Not prepared at all...

@katkapivarci I think my SiJCP intentionally holds back the promos. I asked about a sample bag that was supposed to be available once, and they said they never got them. The next week they offered me the same sample bag if I applied for a JCP credit card. Lol, what?! I'm glad on on a skin care low-buy, otherwise I'd be getting that Favorites set right now!

@katkapivarci Wha? That's almost the opposite of how a promotion is supposed to work. 🤦

Anonymous Insider

Re: Jumpin' January Hauls

@katkapivarci  The Sephora Favorites set has some great products in there!  Your GWP's from Ulta are impressive.

@Anonymous I love Sephora sets - can’t resist them😂 I found newly opened ULTA relatively close by my house and I guess people haven’t discovered them yet so they are always stocked up on all the GWPs. 

Anonymous Insider

So with you on that one @katkapivarci - love the favorites sets. Whoever is curating those Sephora favorite sets, keep up the good work!  The variety and the content is amazing. 

A nearby Ulta is dangerous, especially if not everyone knows about it. It's your own hidden gem!!!  😉  

Nice haul @katkapivarci! I'm glad you were able to pick up the water bottle! Your skin is going to be so happy and hydrated with all these goodies! And, I wish Sephora let us stack codes too! It was so disappointing when the reward card last year was a promo code, rather than a gift card...

@juliehnguyen I’m super happy I was able to get the bottle and don’t even let me start with last year’s reward code - it’s still makes my blood pressure rise 😂😂

A few items from the sale on sale that I just got around to opening.

ABH Subculture palette

Tarte Rainforest Color Splash lipsticks in Salt Lyfe, Island Life, Siesta, Crusin, 5 O'Clock and Rum Punch.

DSC02759.JPG

@HookedOnBeauty2 Great lippie haul!

I picked up Salt Lyfe during the sale too. I loved it! I...

I picked up Salt Lyfe during the sale too. I loved it! I hope you enjoy!

@HookedOnBeauty2 I love your haul! I got the subculture palette too but haven’t had time to use it yet. 

@HookedOnBeauty2,

Great group of lipsticks!  I like the formula very much! 

Please let us know how you like Subculture?  🙂

Nice haul @HookedOnBeauty2! You picked up some really pretty lippies! Enjoy! 

RE: Re: Jumpin' January Hauls

Oooh so many fun Lippie colors! Such an excellent formula @HookedOnBeauty2
Anonymous Insider

@HookedOnBeauty2, ohhhh, look at those Tarte lippies!  I really like the formula on those lipsticks and the colors you picked are great!  Love your owl mug!

@HookedOnBeauty2 Love the lipsticks. Would love to see swatches when you get a chance. I am searching for a “coffee bean” shade in Revlon that I have from years ago. I think rum punch might be that color.

@HookedOnBeauty2 Oooooh I picked up one if the Tarte lipsticks when it was the Weekly Wow in Daiquiri to add more coral to my collection and I love it! It's a fantastic formula. If I had a need for other shades I would have picked up a few more.

Love your new lipsticks, @HookedOnBeauty2!  I love the ABH subculture palette, too.  It has such unique colors!  I know this one had a bad reputation compared to her other palettes, but I think there is a learning curve with any metallic and glittery eye shadows.  Once you get used to them, they are easy to work with!

Love the lipsticks @HookedOnBeauty2!

1AC4D747-1A7E-4444-B805-C5731425A99E.jpegCombination of Sephora and Ulta hauls. Still have some more small orders that haven’t arrived as of yet.

Hourglass Foundation Stick- The hype is what drew me in, the lusterless makeup day it gave me is what turned me off. Especially for the price.

Devacurl Melt into Moisture hair treatment- I’ve recently rummaged though my hair care stash to use up the samples that might expire. This was one that stood out and it smells like a tropical vacation:)! Leaves the hair silky and is perfect for fine, curly/wavy hair. 

Anastasia mini matte lipstick set- As soon as this dropped on Ulta I needed it! I’ve been into soft pinks/nudes/mauves for the last year. Surprisingly, when I first started to get into makeup I ONLY wore bright colors! Now they’re pushed to the back of my collection but they will surely make a comeback soon:).

Chloe EDP travel spray- The first scent my Husband had ever complimented me on and the one I wore on our wedding day. He actually ordered me this since I only had samples:). 

Smashbox Primer Oil- What a gem! I’ve been combination/oily for most of my life but within the last 6 months my skin has turned dry as a desert! It leaves me looking glow-y and hydrated:). 

Tarte Chrome Paint in Top Yacht-Honestly wanted this to put on top of my highlight(I lovvvve to glow) but it’s fairly chunky. On the eyes it’s a little disappointing as it doesn’t pop as I’ve witnessed in some YouTube swatches. Overall, unsure of this.

Buxom plumping lip liner in Incognito- It’s a beautiful peachy nude liner that is oh so creamy!

Anastasia liquid lipstick in Crush- I feel as if I have so many lipsticks this color but I can’t help but to collect them all:)! 

Stila Glitter & Glow liquid eyeshadow in Bronzed Bell- I have a problem that I need to collect all of these eyeshadows!! 

7 Replies
testing