cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Jumpin' January Hauls

Hi All-

January is my birthday month, so I'm getting started a bit early since I can't get to my computer as easily as usual. I'm so looking forward to seeing your January hauls, it's such a cheery way to banish the winter blahs. Bring on the fun!

Re: Jumpin' January Hauls

@k617 Wow, that stila lip color looks amazing!

Thanks @nikki! The formula is quite good and really smooth too. Wish the colour range was better!

@k617 Amazing haul!! Those milani highlighters are pretty!

Thanks @mezzotown88! I love Milani in general, wish it was more accessible here. There are a couple places that carry it but not much else besides the core collection of stuff!

@k617  That really sucks! if you have something particular you need!

please feel free to tell me!! Because I'd be more than happy to send you the things that you can't get over there!

That goes for all my canadian friends @veronika23 @bakeamuffin 

ps. did you see the new milani eyeshadow palettes

Ooo, sorry, missed your PS @mezzotown88! Yes I did, but I'm so saturated for makeup, I don't think I need any more!

@mezzotown88 you are the sweetest!! Thanks for that ❤️ Same goes to you!! Let me know when you need a coffee crisp hook up 😉

That's so sweet of you @mezzotown88 :). Thank you! 🖤

That’s so kind of you to offer, thank you! ❤️ @mezzotown88

Wow, what a fun and 🦄-tastic haul @k617! The NYX Faux Marble lippies and phone case are so pretty! For some reason, I just want to poke and squish the sequins! LOL please don't ask why because I honestly don't know. Thanks for providing swatches! And, enjoy!

Hahahha don’t worry @juliehnguyen, I’ve been trying squish the sequins too. Luckily with the resin it’s not possible for me to destroy my new case from squishing!

Awesome haul @k617. That Butter London looks beautiful! 

Thanks @PrettyPaint!

RE: Re: Jumpin' January Hauls

So many pretty things @k617 !!!! That phone case is so cool!!!

Re: RE: Re: Jumpin' January Hauls

Thanks @Kim888! I can't stop feeling the sequins haha!

@k617 omg gorgeous haul!! 😍

That Butter though...wow, soooo pretty, and yet, yup, looks like it might be a bit too intense for a blush. Would definitely take a light hand!

Meanwhile, I may have to break up with the Glazen line...I had a second one dry out on me, and I just got it before Xmas. Even with the inner cap, my dehumidifier is zapping them 😞

So I gave it a shot, this is a small amount (2 fingers tapped on surface lightly) dotted on my cheek and blended out in a circular motion. It works! @RGbrown

Don’t mind my cheek milia!

0FDB394E-0780-4F47-9BCD-0948FDF2A961.jpeg

@k617

Ooohhhhh, so pretty! You are tempting me!! 😄

Thanks @RGbrown!

Yeah, it's a stunning colour... I'm going to see what I can do to make it work as a blush. Maybe use a stippling box to stipple and blend? Lightly apply 3 dots and use a dense synthetic brush? If this is so intense, I'd be interested to see what the other 3 colours are like. One looks bronze, one gold and the other berry...

That's sad to hear they dry out quickly. Hopefully I at least get a few months out of this! 

Anonymous Insider

So many fun goodies @k617!  Those marble lippies are pretty and I especially like your new phone case.  So many pretties indeed!!  Enjoy your treats!

Thanks @Anonymous!

1 Reply
testing