cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Jumpin' January Hauls

Hi All-

January is my birthday month, so I'm getting started a bit early since I can't get to my computer as easily as usual. I'm so looking forward to seeing your January hauls, it's such a cheery way to banish the winter blahs. Bring on the fun!

Wow!! Good score @SephorasAustin!! Marshalls are so hit a...

Wow!! Good score @SephorasAustin!! Marshalls are so hit and miss..I always look behind everything like MAYYYBE a gem will be hidden 😃

RE: Wow!! Good score @SephorasAustin!! Marshalls are so hit a...

Me too! But when you do find a gem it makes it worth it! 🙂

Re: Jumpin' January Hauls

Small nordstrom order. MAC +fix set 

IMG_5482.JPG

Anonymous Insider

Great set @jen81!  I love MAC Fix+.

@jen81 Nice purchase! 😃

@jen81,

Really nice purchase! Pretty, too! I'll bet that they even smell good.   🙂

@jen81 This was a great set! 

Redeemed my Shoppers points after saving for 2 years! So glad they had one last event before they switch over to the new points system.  $210 of points and only paid $10.50 for tax :)!  I did buy the St. Tropez self tanner and smashbox the week before to qualify for the highest tier before the event but everything else was free.

Spoiler
-St. Tropez self-tan - liking this so far, tanner goes very warm/orange and I tan quite yellow so I like that this is a bit more natural/olive
-Shiseido facial cotton - LOVE the feeling of these.  I have a major texture sensitivity (I know Desi Perkins and Brianna Fox on youtube and Ellen DeGeneres has this as well) with cotton/dry things so this is a such a good alternative for me who cannot use regular cotton rounds
-Stila glitter 'Smoldering Satin' - had to get another for my collection in a more cool-toned shade
-Hoola bronzer - repurchase
-Invisibobble - my life saver hair ties, if you have thick hair or a lot of hair you  must get the 'power' version
-Smashbox 'Gotta Light' - much more deep and brown than I have seen in swatches and other people my skin tone so a bit dissapointed but I love this formula
- UD x Kristen Leanne 'Bun Bun' - don't really watch her but I saw this shade on other and it looked really pretty + I love this formula so much, more rosy than I expected but I will wear it
- Korres Lip Butter 'Jasmine' - loving this so far, almost like a sheer nude balm and I have literally wanted this for over 5 years and I finally have one lol
-Origins Ginseng Eye Cream - my holy grail eye cream, love its reflectiveness to brighten under makeup and on its own
-Origins Out of Trouble mask - heard many good things about this mask, I got a sample last week from Sephora and liked the results I got.  Smells strangely similar to a topical medication I had for a skin condition I had as a child but like the mask nonetheless
-Soap and Glory Hand Food - LOVE this, as I mentioned I have a texture issue and cannot stand dry hands but also dislike greasy hand lotions and this one does not feel lotion-y at all so I am sold.  Has a florally scent which I could do without but it is tolerable 

26972016_10213131273013797_144275790_o.jpg

Nice point haul @sydtomato! The Shiseido cotton pads are heavenly! Enjoy all your goodies! 

@sydtomato so many amazing goodies!! I love the Shiseido cotton❤️

Anonymous Insider

Amazing haul @sydtomato! Shoppers has my favourite rewards program, I'm pretty bummed about the upcoming changes 😞 hopefully they still do these kind of extra redemption events.

@sydtomato What a great assortment of products! I think you'll like the St.Tropez. And what a deal! Way to go!

You scored so many awesome products @sydtomato! Great Haul 😄

Anonymous Insider

Fab haul @sydtomato!  I love Origins Ginzing eye cream and those invisibobbles -  didn't think they'd stay in my hair but they're amazing.  Enjoy all your goodies!

@sydtomato Great haul!

@sydtomato,

Nice Haul with your points, and an interesting discussion of products.  🙂

Great haul with your Shoppers points, @sydtomato!

Great haul @sydtomato! Thanks for including the product texture notes, too... I have the same issues with a lot of things so comments about that really help.

RE: Jumpin' January Hauls

My little Colourpop haul came today! I’m soooo excited for Dream St! I love SuperShock shadows but I hate that they have to stay in individual packaging. I feel like I don’t use them as much because of that. Ritz is my favorite-it’s the NKLA/LauraLee collab even though I’m not a fan of her at all. The lippies came free with my order.

Re: RE: Jumpin' January Hauls

@darlyndar agree with you on the Super Shock shadows... they're so pretty but pain in the butt to store. I've been setting out my makeup the night before lately just so I get some use out of these. Enjoy your haul!

Re: RE: Jumpin' January Hauls

Great CP @darlyndar 😄 I haven’t tried their shadows before, do you find them powdery or difficult to blend at all?

testing