cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Jumpin' January Hauls

Hi All-

January is my birthday month, so I'm getting started a bit early since I can't get to my computer as easily as usual. I'm so looking forward to seeing your January hauls, it's such a cheery way to banish the winter blahs. Bring on the fun!

Anonymous Insider

Re: Jumpin' January Hauls

Fun haul @makeitup305!  So many great finds there!  After you've had a chance to use them for a while, would love to hear which ones are your favorites.

@Anonymous @tsavorite I've had a few days to try everything and honestly I can't pick favorites. I was readying myself to return stuff and I pretty much love everything I got. All the highlighters are exceptional- super creamy, not glittery, and honestly compare to high-end. The blushes are really nice as well, pigmented and not patchy when blended. This bronzer, idk why nobody has talked about it but it's so so good! This shade in particular is similar to the Marc Jacobs Tan-tastic but with a non-glittery sheen. The lipsticks are great, too. Not a dud in the bunch! Super happy with everything. Let me know if you want swatches/comparisons- I'm pretty sure I've got a few dupes in there.

@makeitup305,

Thank you! 

Any swatches that you want to show us would be appreciated, of course!

I haven't used any of these products, but I'm interested in getting acquainted with them if they are really great!  Hearing that you like them all is really good, too!  🙂

Anonymous Insider

@makeitup305, that's so great that you love everything! 

@tsavorite

@makeitup305 What a great haul. There's alot there that I'm going to look into. I do believe these brands are really upping their game because I have some eye palettes by Maybelline and Rimmel that are great. And those highlighters are really nice. Way to go and enjoy them all!!

Great haul @makeitup305! I've also been buying more drugstore items, simply because the quality is up there and the prices are so good! I seem to have more and more DS items in my makeup routine as time goes by.

Nice haul @makeitup305! You picked up so many pretty highlighters and blush! Enjoy!

so many great items @makeitup305 I've heard so many great things about flower beauty 

@makeitup305 ooh so many great items...

I’m drooling over your wnw gold bar highlighter!  How were you able to find one??? 

@mezzotown88 I found it in store around mid December I think. I haven't seen it recently though 😕

That’s a lot of highlight!   Those brushes are so pretty too!!!!  @makeitup305

@makeitup305,

That's a huge Haul!  I hope that you enjoy it all!  So pretty and sparkly!

Please let us know what you think of them as you use them!  🙂

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!

My hubby did a haul for me!!!!!   The only problem is that I am currently mid baby snuggle right now and can’t get to the goods, lol.   

Yay to hubby!   That bag is simply breathtaking, @heartsmyface!!! ❤️  

Aw, that's very sweet of him, @heartsmyface!  What a thoughtful gift!

wow your husband did good. I dont think my husband would be able to manage picking up stuff on his own!

Haha, yeah he did. I think he had a cheat in that I would have probably loved anything he got from a Jill Stuart counter.  😄 @myxducky

I saw these on your IG and was so envious @heartsmyface!

Your hubs is amazing and excellent at picking things out. If I sent my DH away and asked him to bring me back makeup, I wouldn't be surprised if he brought me back three different shades of foundation! 😉

He’s gone limited edition makeup counter shopping with me before so he knew what to ask for:). Ha, I don’t know if I could trust him to buy me foundation without some help.  I KNOW he’d come back with half the shades in the line if I sent him out on his own. Maybe iMm not giving him enough credit though.  Blushes and lipsticks are easier and nearly risk free:) @k617

Okay, I had a chance to open everything!  Haha, oh boy am I spoiled.  He picked me up the loose blush from the spring 2018 collection some lipsticks a few mirrors and a pink eyeliner as well as a bag.  All X2:)5CAE2101-5D04-43C6-99EB-CDC2322B71B4.jpeg

6038C41A-ECE2-4E04-A7A3-6061A85D470D.jpeg

The inside twists to reveal a mesh area for the poofwandsThe inside twists to reveal a mesh area for the poofwands

This is all so jaw-droppingly gorgeous!  Enjoy, @heartsmyface!!! ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ 

Rarity_jaw_drop_S01E19.png

37 Replies
testing