cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Jumpin' January Hauls

Hi All-

January is my birthday month, so I'm getting started a bit early since I can't get to my computer as easily as usual. I'm so looking forward to seeing your January hauls, it's such a cheery way to banish the winter blahs. Bring on the fun!

RE: Re: RE: Jumpin' January Hauls

@bakeamiffin they’re Powder shadows remind me so much of MAC. They’re super easy to work with. Their SuperShock are best applied with a finger. I used the black one with pink glitter as a Smokey eyeliner last night and applied it with an angled brush. It applied easily. You need to build those shadows up but the payoff is so pretty! Definitely think you should try them out.

Re: RE: Jumpin' January Hauls

@darlyndar love your CP haul! Have fun! 

Lovely colors, @darlyndar!

So much SuperShock... great picks @darlyndar! 😍

Anonymous Insider

Fun haul @darlyndar!  I've never tried ColourPop but the swatches on the boards have looked great!  Love that they threw in some lippies with the order.  Enjoy your treats!

RE: Re: RE: Jumpin' January Hauls

@Anonymous Definitely worth it! I’m extremely excited to play with Dream St today.
Anonymous Insider

Re: RE: Re: RE: Jumpin' January Hauls

@darlyndar, saw some swatches online and the colors look amazing! Have fun!

@darlyndar,

Hooray for your ColourPop Haul!  It looks like so much fun!  🙂

@darlyndar What a great assortment of goodies!!! I love the colors of the shadows, and to get the lippies free is even better!!! I know you're going to enjoy this haul!!

Re: Jumpin' January Hauls

It's here!! It's here!! I used my winter goody bag code to order the omorovicza moor mud set from cult at the beginning of the month! With the code it was 25 GBP, $35 USD!! The cleansing balm did freeze, expand, and leak a bit in transit but the product seems to be ok, still waiting for it to thaw out to be sure. Also a bite mask I ordered from sephora, I may return/repurchase if a good promo comes out since the promo I redeemed was cancelled off my order. 

jan17 haul.jpg

Also, my first and last ipsy bag. MSA posed some amazing spoilers for this month and I was hoping to see some of those. I'm underwhelmed and cancelled as soon as I saw my reveal. The only thing I may use is the highlighter. ipsyjan18.jpg

OMG - Fabulous score on that Omorovicza set, @CC3616!!!  ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

Nice!!!!!  I love that Omorovicza set @CC3616! I buy a few every year to last me the year. The price difference from the UK to Canada is insane!!!!  It's my favorite cleanser!

@CC3616,

Are you kidding!  What a great deal! 

Except for the freezing and leaking thing... That's too bad!

You should phone Customer Service, if you haven't already, and get points for them canceling your promo.  That's only fair.

@tsavorite thanks for the reminder to call. I called as soon as I got the cancellation e-mail and they said call back when I get shipping notification and they could cancel the order. I haven't heard that one before. I got notification while I was at work and it was scanned by the time I could call. 

@KatieBT is it true that they can cancel an order before it ships once they know what warehouse it's being fulfilled at and that they would need a label created first for them to know what warehouse? I thought that was odd, but then again the connection was poor and so was the CSR's english (par for the course last few times I've called). 

@CC3616 We do have a very short window of time in which we can cancel an order, so it sounds like the Beauty Advisor was planning to have it returned to us for a refund if the cancellation request was unsuccessful. I'll look into this for you and send you a message with more information.

@CC3616,

That's a new one!

@CC3616 Nice haul! Enjoy!

@CC3616  The Omoro set is a lot larger than I thought it would be- congratulations!  Have you tried the Real Chemistry peel?  I've tried it several times, and I am never sure whether it is a gimmick or if it really works.

I have @Ispend2much6, I feel a little difference but not like with other products, and it seems very superficial, like the results don't last long. It's been a while though, maybe I'll give it another go!

Anonymous Insider

Wow @CC3616!  That is a steal for the Omorovizca set - great job!

@CC3616 Whoa your Omorovicza set is stunning! Congrats on getting such an amazing deal, too!

3 Replies
testing