cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Jumpin' January Hauls

Hi All-

January is my birthday month, so I'm getting started a bit early since I can't get to my computer as easily as usual. I'm so looking forward to seeing your January hauls, it's such a cheery way to banish the winter blahs. Bring on the fun!

Cross-posting this from the hair thread... I returned the...

Cross-posting this from the hair thread... I returned the mini hot brush unopened. This is dry day-old hair (I have a 3A curl pattern), with day-old B&B Primer and Spray de Mode hairspray. The round brush is worth it!! ( <-- note two bangs, which as an academic editor I am morally opposed to. It's that great. )

Re: Cross-posting this from the hair thread... I returned the...

@fieldsofclover you look nice ^_^

Aww thanks @mezzotown88! This brush is my magic wand now!

@fieldsofclover,

Yes, Good to Know!  Thanks for telling us!

The round brush is worth it!  🙂

Re: Combo haul! Returned an organizer and a mini Amika brush...

Good to know that mini brush was a no - I’ve been thinking about it since you hauled. Customer reviews are finally right! Hah

@scott1201 haha I think if I had a different haircut the mini would have been fine, but I just needed a round one. Even the one regular hairbrush I own is a 1" round brush.

OMG @fieldsofclover, I've been wanting those polishes forever! Nice finds!

@MachynesSisterThanks! I kind of wish they were in the original "vintage" bottles too, but these are probably more practical.

@fieldsofclover Nice products and deals!! I've never been able to return anything and come out ahead. Way to go to come out 10 dollars ahead!! Enjoy your goodies!

Thanks @yankeefaithful! I only ever take store credit for returns... once Sephora gets my money I don't ever see it again. lol

@fieldsofclover I totally understand!!😘

Would love to know how you like the brush @fieldsofclover once you've given it a whirl.

@Aaliaa if you're on the fence, buy it. No question.

@Aaliaa if you're on the fence, buy it. No question.

sounds like you had some awesome luck today!!

@myxducky Seriously, I should go down the block and buy a lotto ticket or something.

Anonymous Insider

@fieldsofclover,

I love it when you unexpectedly find something you've been looking for, and at a deal, too!  Congrats. Those UD polishes and lippie are gorgeous - great rich, bold colors. 

Will be interested to hear your thoughts on the Origins sheet mask after you've had a chance to use it.

@Anonymous I'll probably try it tonight, actually. I'm kind of hoping I don't like it *too* much, because they had a million of the different Leaders masks but that was the only Origins one in the store!

@Anonymous The mask serum is nice, but the fabric is too heavy for a sheet mask so it doesn't cling well... glad I got it for $2.50 instead of $7! Apparently Sephora isn't accepting 2-star reviews, though.

Screenshot_20180117-160115.png

Anonymous Insider

@fieldsofclover, I'm glad you picked it up at a discount as well. That's too bad that it didn't adhere well - how is one supposed to sheet mask if it doesn't stay on your face?  If the serum is nice, just use that, as a serum or essence - face, arms, legs.

Thanks for the review; this means one less sheet mask I need to try. 

About not accepting reviews ...  sigh.

@Anonymous Weird, looks like they added it anyway even though it told me it was rejected? A screenshot for posterity:

Origins Flower Fusion Sheet MaskOrigins Flower Fusion Sheet Mask

Anonymous Insider

How very weird @fieldsofclover!  I'm happy to hear that your review has been posted - it's very thoughtful and includes a lot of information that I think prospective buyers of the sheet mask would find useful.  

4 Replies
testing