cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Jumpin' January Hauls

Hi All-

January is my birthday month, so I'm getting started a bit early since I can't get to my computer as easily as usual. I'm so looking forward to seeing your January hauls, it's such a cheery way to banish the winter blahs. Bring on the fun!

Re: Jumpin' January Hauls

Thanks @fieldsofclover

wow what a steal on the omorovicza ! I'm super curious to know how you end up liking it!!

@Kim888 I don't always purchase it because of the price, but I do love using it! I have  really dry skin and am out in the elements quite a bit. This is so soothing, cleans everything off, even stubborn makeup! but unlike other balms/oils isn't stripping or sticky/residue. I'd recommend it to anyone to at least try it! I think Sephora sells a smaller size of it and Omorovicza is cult's brand of the month and you get free shipping on any purchase of the brand through the end of the month. It comes up in the sephora samples as well. 

@CC3616 thank you for the info!! I will check that out!

@Kim888  @CC3616   If you don't mind buying from another UK company, Bath and Unwind, sometimes they have really good gwp's for Omorovicza.  The latest one they had about a month ago only required a $20 GBP purchase sitewide to get a mini night cream (sells for $300 I believe,) Thermal Cleansing Balm, and Moor Mud Mask.  Getting on their mailing list is how to get the discount codes and offers (they don't always advertise them on site.) 

476E9CEB-77F8-4641-B5D6-18DD695A38F7.jpeg

Here’s my small Sephora purchase. I had my free shipping VIB code to use this month and a gift card balance, so I only paid $4.00 😊. I’m in need of a couple new serums.

Mirror, mirror in a box, whose the bomb and a total fox?Mirror, mirror in a box, whose the bomb and a total fox?

They finally came!

Its so pretty, I'm not sure I can stand to inbox it. 

Gorgeous, @Susubee!  I have the Besame mirror, but what brand is the little compact mirror? So cute! ❤️

omg so pretty!

omg so pretty!

Absolutely stunning 😍😍 these are so nice @Susubee, great choices!!

@CC3616 - Unboxed!IMG_7798.JPG

IMG_7799.JPG

IMG_7800.JPG

IMG_7801.JPG

IMG_7802.JPG

IMG_7803.JPG

@Susubee Gorgeous mirrors!! I think I need to get mine before it's gone gone!! lol

I love that mirror, @Susubee!

RE: Re: Jumpin' January Hauls

@Susubee That mirror is everything! I’ve been eyeing it for so long. I need to just get it before it’s gone!
Anonymous Insider

Both those mirrors are gorgeous @Susubee. Fabulous haul!

@Susubee Wow these are gorgeous! And that compact is wild!

So pretty @Susubee! Share pics when you open it up!

They are pretty! Enjoy @Susubee!

These are so pretty!!! Congrats @Susubee

@Susubee,

Yay for you!  Those look so exciting!  I hope that you will love them!  

Wow, you got yours already?!  I'm still waiting for mine and their distribution center is in the same city as me LOL!  Smiley LOL  It looks great...thanks for sharing the pic @Susubee

testing