cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Jumpin' January Hauls

Hi All-

January is my birthday month, so I'm getting started a bit early since I can't get to my computer as easily as usual. I'm so looking forward to seeing your January hauls, it's such a cheery way to banish the winter blahs. Bring on the fun!

Re: Jumpin' January Hauls

Thanks @Mcakes! It's the book with illustrations by Camille Rose Garcia. I love Alice's Adventures in Wonderland and Garcia's work, so I HAD to get it!

Omg those earrings @MachynesSister are so adorable!!

I love them @Kim888! They're conservative enough for work, but still fun. 

Anonymous Insider

This is such a fun haul @MachynesSister!  The socks and llama earrings are adorable! 

Ohhhh, I spy 2 glosses from the Marimekko-Clinique collab - what colors did you purchase?

Thank you @Anonymous! I got Fireberry and Adore U.

Anonymous Insider

Oooh, Fireberry.  I saw a swatch of it and it was very pretty.  @MachynesSister

It's lovely @Anonymous. There is just enough sparkle, and the formula is hydrating without being sticky. 

I got my Sugarfina mystery bag today

IMG_0436.JPG

@suzyo Ooh so many delicious looking candies!! Enjoy!

Ooooo, Cuba Libre! One of my faves.

i love the candy variety!

fruity loops are one of my favorites! i'm really curious how the pretzel, brittle, and strawberries are... excited to hear your thoughts! @suzyo

@pinyo I've tried the pretzels and the brittle and they're good. You don't really taste bacon in the pretzels, just a kind of smokiness.

The brown Butter Brittle is described as "almonds caramelized in toasty brown butter dipped in dark chocolate " and I'd say it's accurate. They satisfy a craving too. I thought I would eat the whole cube but a few were enough and I don't even like dark chocolate.

So many yummy looking things @suzyo !

Great variety @suzyo! 😍 I would have these gone so fast 😬 I hope you got many that you love! Enjoy 😄🍡🍬🍫🍭

@suzyo,

Congratulations!  Those look so yummy!  Enjoy them all!  🙂

Great Sugarfina Haul!

Ooh are those the Robin's Eggs Caramels second down in the first row @suzyo? Those are so good! Great mystery bag. I need to get one next year. I wonder if they offer this in store. 

@Mcakes

I purchased mine in-stores at the boutique. I didn't want to pay for shipping and really only wanted the $35 lucky bag. I'm definitely going to pop into my local boutique more often. When I went on black friday, I got the large candy cube for $10. Over the weekend, I dropped by and the small christmas candies were on sale - 3 for $10 or $12? 

@lisainprogress @myxducky Oh thank you! Good to know. Yeah I need to pop into the boutique more often. Actually, I don't...but...you know...lol 😄 

@Mcakes

I wish I lived close to a boutique... then i could take advantage of the birthday gift.  luckily, this year there was a $10 off promo code on $50+ purchases so that kind of worked out to be free shipping 🙂

@Mcakes

I'm pretty sure they have the bags available in store too! ...because in the email they sent out it said they were also celebrating fukubukuro in store too! I'm not sure if that means their free standing boutiques or if the ones in Nordstrom counts too though.

@Mcakes The blue balls? Those are Dark Chocolate Marshmallow Eggs, and they're already gone!

1 Reply
testing