cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Jumpin' January Hauls

Hi All-

January is my birthday month, so I'm getting started a bit early since I can't get to my computer as easily as usual. I'm so looking forward to seeing your January hauls, it's such a cheery way to banish the winter blahs. Bring on the fun!

RE: Re: RE: Jumpin' January Hauls

I just placed the order for the silk pillow case a few hours ago, therefore sadly I can’t speak to it yet but I’ve heard only great things about it. So far 🙂 I’m so excited and can’t wait to try it out ! 🙂

Re: RE: Jumpin' January Hauls

@CakesCakes I have one and love it!!

Anonymous Insider

Re: RE: Jumpin' January Hauls

@cakescakes, @yankeefaithful @WhereYouStand

Silk pillowcases are the way to go! They can be pricey but they are worth it - so luxurious!

Re: Jumpin' January Hauls

And a big reason for my low-buy is now revealed--my mother, of all people, talked me into buying a Mansur Gavriel bag that I've been eyeing for at least a year. Anyway, as for beauty purchases, I've only bought the Sephora Favorites Give Me Some New Lip set and the new Dior Lip Glow in Matte Raspberry. Oh, and while shopping for the Galentine's Day exchange, I couldn't resist getting this Leonardo Dicaprio card, which I framed. 😄

BDB4BDCE-5243-4D64-BC09-44F2E7751683.jpeg

@txcatx Ooh Beautiful bag!! 

@txcatx Wow I can see why you hesitated for so long, but that's great that your mom finally tipped you over the edge! For me strategizing about size is the hardest part of investing in a good bag... sounds like the mini will be a good match. 

Did you know you wanted the red interior, or did you debate among them for a while? ❤️

Ok the bag is great and all that, @txcatx, but let's be honest- it's Romeo Leo that really makes this pic. Smiley Wink  Smiley LOL

@txcatx,

Good for you!  I love your new MG Bag!  Great splurge!   

It's great that you got it after stalking it for a year! 

And Leo!    🙂

Anonymous Insider

Ohhhh, Mansur Gavriel!!!  Beautiful haul @txcatx!  Just beautiful!  (and good for your mom for talking you into it!!)

Love that MG bag!!

@txcatx Congratulations! Love the bag! Wow! That Dior Lip Glow color is gorgeous! I'm wondering what your thoughts are on how moisturizing it is. 

Also--love your avatar....'HOF'....sniff sniff!

@bem564 Well, the matte Lip Glow is definitely not my favorite. Like many other matte products, it clings to dry patches. And it feels a little powdery--the most similar product to come to mind is Shu Uemura Rouge Unlimited Supreme Matte lipstick. But, it works better with the more layers you add. And it's lightly moisturizing throughout the day. I find that I like it better the more I touch up throughout the day.

Also, @Beadshopgirl can help with the HoF avatars!

Beautiful photo and haul @txcatx! ❤️

Beautiful bag!  Definitely worth the beauty no-buy!   And I love that lip set, too!   @txcatx

I love your Mansur Gavriel bag, @txcatx! Congratulations!

RE: Re: Jumpin' January Hauls

Beautiful bag @txcatx !

Ohhh my gosh! I’ve had my eye on that bag too! How much do you love it?! Sooo classy! 😍💃

@Haleyhale I love it! I got the mini because it seems the best for everyday use (the mini mini was too small and the regular was a bit too big for me). The bag is so pretty and spacious, and it's incredibly lightweight for the size, so it doesn't make my shoulders tired while walking around with a bag full of stuff all day. And that vibrant, red interior is gorgeous.

Did a little shopping today. I'm traveling for work soon...

Did a little shopping today. I'm traveling for work soon so I decided I would do a little spa time in the hotel (also work on my mask challenge). Also got the Clean up nice spray to get rid of any germs on my makeup. The rest of this is GWP and samples. My SiJCP let me claim the hydradation sample bag and the Milk mini in one purchase which was awesome then they gave me more samples on top of it. I went to the stand alone Sephora and got foundation samples to try.

Re: Did a little shopping today. I'm traveling for work soon...

@Lazybeautybeast Ooh so many great masks!

Re: Did a little shopping today. I'm traveling for work soon...

@Lazybeautybeast,

Hmmm, Clean Up Nice? I will have to look into that! 

Spa time at the hotel sounds like a great travel idea!  🙂

testing