cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Jumpin' January Hauls

Hi All-

January is my birthday month, so I'm getting started a bit early since I can't get to my computer as easily as usual. I'm so looking forward to seeing your January hauls, it's such a cheery way to banish the winter blahs. Bring on the fun!

RE: Re: Jumpin' January Hauls

Great buys @JiMi2006! I've only tried one product from The Ordinary and I absolutely love it! Enjoy and I hope your skin loves all these goodies!

Re: Jumpin' January Hauls

My latest Sephora purchases. I think I'm good on sponges for the year!

0112181858-1.jpg

I don't normally buy Sephora brush sets unless they're on sale, but I just could not resist these!I don't normally buy Sephora brush sets unless they're on sale, but I just could not resist these!

Samples and rewards.Samples and rewards.

I love your new Sephora brushes, @MachynesSister!

Thank you @curlychiquita!

I don't blame you for splurging on the heart brushes, @MachynesSister!  They are super cute!  You picked up some lovely things! ❤️

Thank you @Tamara76!

Very nice! The heart shaped line is cute. You got a lot o...

Very nice! The heart shaped line is cute. You got a lot of great items. enjoy!

Re: Very nice! The heart shaped line is cute. You got a lot o...

It's hard not to buy the whole collection @Lazybeautybeast!

@bakeamuffin @Anonymous @tsavorite Here are my initial impressions of the brushes: For less than $9/brush, I think they're worth the money. They have a nice weight, the bristles are smooth and soft, and there wasn't any shedding when I washed them last night. I did a 10-minute face to run to Lowe's this morning, and the application was good. I used the powder brush for powder foundation, and the application was smooth with good coverage. I used the same brush to lightly blend my bronzer, and it did a nice job without taking off much color. I think that it will work well for buffing liquid foundation. The eye brushes are nice, but you'll have to use another brush if you want to pack on color. I used the concealer brush to set my eyeliner and highlight the inner corners. I don't think I'll ever use it for concealer, because I'm way too happy with my It and UD concealer brushes!

You didn't ask about the razor, but I used it last night and I love it! (Which means Sephora will probably discontinue it!) I was using Shiseido eyebrow razors, but shipping took forever. The Shiseido razors are also much lighter, which caused me to fumble them and occasionally cut my skin.The Sephora razor is heavier, which gives me more control and allows me to use a lighter touch. You can also replace the head instead of the entire thing, which cuts down on waste. And it's gold and pretty to look at!

@MachynesSister,

Thank you for your excellent reviews!   I appreciate you taking the time to write this.  🙂

No problem @tsavorite!

Anonymous Insider

Thanks for the first impression @MachynesSister!  Those brushes sound fantastic - cute and practical!  And you got them on sale - that's makes it a trifecta!  Happy to hear you are enjoying them!

Good to know about the razor, too!  Thanks!

@MachynesSister  There's never enough sponges.  Those brushes are really nice, especially those types of bristles/hairs.  The design on the handle is really nice too. 

Lol @darkiceis, I cannot resist sponges on sale! In the last two months, I've bought the ones in the photo, the three-piece Beauty Blender set that was on sale, and Sephora' s Fox in a Box set! I'm looking forward to trying these brushes!

@MachynesSister  It's also a good excuse to not wash them right away, which is really bad.  When you have more clean ones you are prone to just use that instead of washing what you have already used. 

@darkiceis, that's the same reason I have multiples of the same brush!

@MachynesSister  Will we ever learn?

Spoiler
Image result for nope meme

😂 @darkiceis

@MachynesSister Awesome haul!! I got that miceral water as well, haven’t tried it yet I hope it´s good. And that FENTY mini duo is so darn cute... I think I need it in my life😆

You should get the minis @katkapivarci! They're fantastic! I haven't tried this "flavor" of the micellar water yet, but I love the rose and coconut versions.

@MachynesSister,

Nice!  I can see why you couldn't resist the brushes! Now that I've seen them, I want....

Let us know how you like them!  🙂

1 Reply
testing