Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Haul Stars
|

July Haul

Hi everyone ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿป wanted to share my July Haul and some products Iโ€™m loving. First off, skincare. I recently purchased the #DrunkElephant Protini Cream. OMG Iโ€™m so in love, the FIRST time I put it on my face I was like this is the best moisturizer Iโ€™ve ever tried. How does that happen?! It doesnโ€™t. This product is something SPECIAL. Next up I got the #RENCleanSkincare Ready Steady Glow Tonic. This is a perfect toner, itโ€™s alcohol free and really gets the excess oil and makeup from my face after I cleanse using my Glossier Milky Jelly Cleanser. Next is the #OleHenriksen Transforming Walnut Scrub! I have tried this twice so far and am going to add this as a weekly treatment to my skincare regimen. It leaves my skin really smooth without irritating it. Last up for skincare is the #Origins Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask. I donโ€™t have acne, (I have normal to dry skin) but occasionally I get blackheads and I also wanted a clarifying weekly mask to remove impurities, this works like a dream, really tightens my skin and itโ€™s affordable which I love. For primer, I got the #TooFaced Hangover Replenishing primer. This smells amazing, like coconuts.Itโ€™s also silicone free and I really try to avoid silicone on my skin, which brings me to my next product. The #MakeupForever Water Blend Foundation. It took me FOREVER to find a medium coverage foundation without silicone. I have yet to try both this and the #UrbanDecay perversion mascara, but I will update when I do! FINALLY, and wow this has been long, I tried the #TooFaced Chocolate Soleil Bronzer. This literally smells (AND TASTES) amazing, itโ€™s made with cocoa powder. Really looking forward to testing this out! I have swatched below the foundation, mascara, and bronzer. Thanks for reading!! Have you tried any of these products? If so, tell me what you thought!

Re: July Haul

@shole2Unidentified

Be sure to check out our monthly haul threads ๐Ÿ˜Š

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Haul-Stars/Jovial-July-2018-Hauls/m-p/4036573#M152977

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
Photos2
testing